June 27th Live FISH Updates

ok the fish are back right now!!!! they have added a pillow to the chair thing!!! and they are cleaning the tank too!!!they are adding plants to where we can see NOOOO!!!!!!! I see a two guys looking in to the tank and they add more green plants !!!! ok they are waving now.... They are tryin to fix it so we can't see!!! ok they Added so much more plants we can not see now!!!! They are still not done moving plants around they even added more to it now!! The fish are not happy the are all in a conner trying to hide from teh big hand with a watch on that is cleaning the tank again!!! and yes one more plant went in!!! They are feeding the fish now they are happy!!! YAY happy yellow fish!!!

they are adding more water now!!! They are really into this tank!!! They keep checking to see how much we see!!! Yes one more plant was added!!! Why are they not hearing me yelling at them!!! It was fine before!!! :lol:

the fish guys Look pretty cute!!! love a bubble face that is all blurred!!!! the fish cleaning wand is back in again!!! there is alot of action going on in the back ground!!! But cuz of all the plants now i cant see what kind of stuff!!! moan :cry: !!! There is a blue fish net in the tank now!!! Its getting the leftover food it looked like !!! still lots LOTS of movment in the background!!!

I hope after all this action in the tank they put some stress coat into the tank...it helps calm the fish so they can adjust to changes...or we could lose some....any count yet?

The fish are still doing great!!! They are swimming around and having a fishy good time!!! On cam 4 we still have the back yard!!! and we are moving a little bit no action just back yard but still YIKES we are seening some thing