Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erica is clearly delusional. First of all, she can't hold a candle to Janelle. My gosh. She is pathetic and who the hell is she trying to convince with all her ramblings?

I am hoping she gets whats coming to her Tuesday. And I hope BB shows her all the things Boogie has said about her in the DR. Then I want Boogie, to stand up and tell her to SHOVE it and that the hardest thing he had to do in the house was put up with HER. :lol:

At this point, I'm fine with Jani being out of the house because she is already way more popular than Erica can dream of being. And if she wins AC, that will just fry Erica's mind. LOL

Please BB.....show Erica the TRUTH....she thinks in her teensy little head that SHE is the victor? And LOL about her saying she got the BRAINS of CT out of the house. :o Woo hoo. I bet boogs was fuming over that one.

Erika is clearly delusional because her body is feeding off itself... My dear Erika, you may call janelle fat, but she is far from fat AND she looks like a REAL woman, unlike you and ur EMACIATED looking self with those sunken in checks I hope they dont hand her one of those big checks on Tueday that says $50,000 dollars... she might break her wrists trying to hold it, it does weigh like 3 or 4 pounds...

I have a question and I was reading it over at JUs and remember that lastnight Will asked Erika "Riddle me this what is my nickname"....what do you think he meant?

That she was nothing compared to him or that he was maybe sending a sign to Boogie that he was going to win just wondering what you guys think

I also am just fine with Janelle being out of the house and not winning. I know Janie is just fine with it also. I loved her interview on Housecalls. She is all over it and knows it is just a game and admitted to all her errors in the game. No delusions in her brain.

I love it that she will make more money then Erika and will be loved even though she lost the game. If she had won the game it would have brought out all the Janellousy haters. (you know who you are.)

Big Brother will again have 2 absolute "losers" in the F2.

Kal - On Saturday before the feeds, Erika was rehearsing her Q&A speech. In it, she referred to herself as the "puppetmaster". I'm wondering if she either included that in reference to herself which totally pissed Will off, or if he wanted to call out the fact that he was still acting as the puppetmaster with the jury so she has no hope. Erika seems to think she won. I can't wait for CT to unveil that she's the only wooden one left. ;)

Kal - On Saturday before the feeds, Erika was rehearsing her Q&A speech. In it, she referred to herself as the "puppetmaster". I'm wondering if she either included that in reference to herself which totally pissed Will off, or if he wanted to call out the fact that he was still acting as the puppetmaster with the jury so she has no hope. Erika seems to think she won. I can't wait for CT to unveil that she's the only wooden one left.

Oh you could be right and he was just reminding her that she is no where near the player he is.

I can see Erika taking credit for getting rid of Will and maybe said puppetmaster which like you said pissed off Will

So let me see if I understand.. I haven't been watching the feeds....

Erika's saying she was the mastermind behind the entire season....

Boogie, annoyed by her insinuations that she was in any way intelligent, was about to drop the Operation Double Date bomb... until she threatened to have him beat up...

We still don't know any of the actual questions from the jury... right?

OMG are these people overdosed on sleeping pills? It is almost 1:30 in the afternoon. Every time I have looked at the feeds today there were sound asleep.

It is a little disappointing this year that a lot of the stuff was the staying up all night events. I have to get up at 5 am in the morning so I missed a lot of the good stuff. (thank goodness for transcripts)

Pretty much GoJaney

What I got from the Q&A

Janies asked Erika if kissing a$$ and thrwoing comps was part of her game play which pissed Erika off and not sure if she said this to Janie or was justsaying this to Boogie but she said settle down Chubby :rolleyes:

James asked Erika is her plan was to float and be like Allison :lol:

Will said to Erika riddle me this whats my nickname

CG asked Boogie if he was going to ask Erika to marry him at the end of the show :unsure:

Dani asked question not sure what

Marci no idea

Howies question confused Boogie..something about who did he want out or something like that

Thats all i can remember

Boogie got pissed off when Erika said she took out the brains of CT and Erika was digging threw ashtray for butts and smoked a couple

A couple things.

First of all, Janelle in both her final DR and when she spoke to Julie said BOTH times her final reasoning for voting out Will is because she couldn't beat him in the Final 2, not for revenge. Erika may have planted the seed but Janelle probably would have done it anyway.

Second of all, some of you posters on here are an absolute riot. If Adolf Hitler came back to life and played in BB, killing a bunch of puppies in the process, certain posters here would say "Yes he was bad but Janelle..."

Some of you guys REALLY need to get off all the Janelle fixations. It's borderline psychotic. Every single discussion comes back to Janelle for certain posters and it's always negative. Get a grip with your own life and stop being so jealous of someone who more people like than you.

There were talking about the round table discussion last night. Erika is amazed that they eluded that she was a floater and she said they were all floaters.... James & Danielle and all of them. (Mike agrees with her just to make her happy) She said not any of them are ALL STARS. She said she and Mike were the only ones that would have been good in the Jury and only they understand the game. Then she keeps saying you were right Mike.... repeat 8 times you were right Mike.

I think it is going to be a day where Erika just goes on and on about the other HG and how they are not really the ALL STARS. (like her and Mike)

Talking about Janelle's question. She said Janelle is jealous and is going to look stupid and not her. Mike is baiting her and trying to get her going. Mike is trashing Janelle too.

Wow Erika is slinging it at Janie right now. :o

Boogie does that I think to get Erika going.....or maybe not

Erika is so jealous its not even funny..its just sick and disturbing

Why is Mike playing along with Erika and pretending he likes her? What is his plan?

I honestly have no idea.......after she mentioned her brother lastnight he really back peddled and maybe he is scared for his life....

Erika laughing at the name Legion of Doom. Erika asked who thought of that dumb name. Boogie said he thought it was Will. Boogie said he thought of the name Fantastic Four. Erika said that is a good name.

Archived