Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, the conversation is pretty sickening. As much as I don't like Boogie, I think he did his share of gameplay this season. She's really laying it on thick. Who's the cocky one now? It's just gross.

BB, tell Boogie to put on his microphone!!!

Did she just call J a fat ho?

Yes she did and a fat bitch

Boogie doesn't want to live in Wills shadow this really hit a nerve with Boogie...

Omg now Boogie is saying he threw the rope veto so Will would go on the block and evicting Will was his master plan

Poor Janie and Will

Now Erika is contridicting herself about who she would have taken to finals if she had won.

Boogie is really upset about the fact that she basically said that everyone else will see it as Will was the strategist and Boogie was "just the hitman".

It's really nasty now. Wish I was a better feed person. I just can't keep up.

Now Erika is contridicting herself about who she would have taken to finals if she had won.

Boogie is really upset about the fact that she basically said that everyone else will see it as Will was the strategist and Boogie was "just the hitman".

It's really nasty now. Wish I was a better feed person. I just can't keep

She has been contridicting herself alnight long.......

She really believes she could have beat Janie in F2 no question and she also said the Rich in the DR told her to control her own destiny and so she decided to not throw that final HOH :rolleyes:

Hmmm was it Erikas idea to burn CT t-shirt or Janies

Well Erika went to her own bed and I think I should do the samething

Just waiting a few more minutes to see

Well it was entertaining to watch that...Erika has clearly lost her mind.....I wonder if Will got any of the jury members to ask these questions to Erika,....you know he is working the jury.

Did anyone hear what he just said?

Fu&*&^&* Wrap I believe

Okay I'm really leaving now....what a night phew.

So just to recap Erika is the puppetmaster and knew what was going on but not the LOD that was new to her she wants a baby from Booger one that plays tennis :blink: and she told Booger she got rid of the brain part of CT pissed him off his passed out

Erika also talked nasty stuff about Janie and even Will (jealous)

shes also not the one that took out Janelle....and for that matter she didnt take out Will... Janie did and as much as she thinks she can take credit for that Janie made the decision to do based on the things Erika said, not because Erika CONVINCED her...

anybody got a link to survivor sucks? I tried just survivorsucks.com but that didnt work.

ericka did take out WILL. janelle made the decision cause she won the veto but ericka planted a big ass seed and got janelle to do her work. so yes ericka did take out WILL

Yes Erika planted the seed and everything the girls talked about was the truth..but for some reason Erika doesn't think it was.......She really believes she was and will always be the third CT member.She believes booger will have babies with her.I mean come on is someone this stupid...she also says if she had won veto she was sending Will outthe door herself ........oh no she wasn't

As for Dani we all know Will and Boogie did that move....If Will hadn't poured on the charm Erika would have never put Dani up but Erika says she knew the plan all along whatever Erika you knew nothing and still don't

Archived