Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

^^ what i said up there was in response from many posts ago.

yeah, why doesn't boogie just let her down right now?! doesn't she see that he can't stand her and doesn't want her touching him?

yeah erika's weird. i dont like that she said those things about janelle at all. however, i dont know why janelle is turning on her at the round table now? i wish i had feeds but i still DO NOT want boogie to leave just for the fact that he has lead erika on this whole season and still wont tell her the truth about them not being together after the show. it's so hard to read, i dont like seeing anyone get used, even skeletor.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will talked erika into getting dani out, it wasn't easy. erika didn't want to do it at first, she had to play the game for herself because dani would have won at the end. plus how does erika know dani would really have her back? puhlease. dani would have gotten erika out the first chance she got, especially since she was so loy al to LOD. so yeah, erika should take credit in taking out dani, it wasn't easy for her AT ALL.

Hmm no Erika is saying she wanted Dani out and she was playing Will and Boo to show them she was really with CT...she said it was all fake the tears and stuff.......she said she always wanted Will out as well and she is the real puppetmaster I can go on and on.

She is so full of crap its not funny

And also if Dani stayed she was going after Will and Erika knew this and if Erika wanted Will out she had her chance she is nuts I tell ya.....your giving her way to much credit

*oops, correction. i meant to say i dont want boogie to win..not leave.

kal, thanks, i get it now. very confusing to try to read on the updates.

but still no matter what, i don't want boogie to win :lol: . what he has done to people, the lying, the saying he's going to shit and piss on janie's face then tell her he loves her when she walked out the door, to using erika, not being honest with her about their fauxmance, his relentless ego, spoiled, tantrum attitude, the list goes on, to me, is far worse than her pathetic attempts to take credit where she shouldn't. erika's not perfect, i don't admire her at all. i believe that she's an f'd up person and at her age, she should be more mature. i have never liked boogie, not in his season nor now. he rode will's coat tails in my opinion. he's just a horrible person and is that guy our mothers warned us about. why would i want to see him win half a mil?

ugh! this is truly the lesser of two evils, just like last season.

Oh I know what you mean...and trust me if i had to pick neither of these two would win

Its not even about Janie its about she takes all the credit for what Will did and by telling Janie the truth about things Will said..and we show on the show how Janie asked her if she was part of CT she thinks she voted out Will...no Janie did.

I don't honestly care anymore....ones as bad as the other IMO

Like right now she called Janie pathetic and wait till she sees th DR oh no Erika you wait and see

I hear you brosis,

Boogie is a turd sandwich, but Erika is a turd sandwich on weight watchers bread that is trying convince the other sandwich that she is really a mouthwatering Philly cheese steak.

They both stink, but at least one of the sandwiches isn't trying to be something he's not.

Basically it's just a whole lot of turds and that never ends well any way you slice it.

I want Subway.

Archived