Monday, September 4th

CeCiMom

Houseguest's sitting around kitchen table playing gin... Yep, it's yet another boring ass night in the BB house.

So funny the way the boys try to keep the girls apart. Janie and Erika go outside to smoke a cigarette and here comes the boys to make sure they don't talk.

I would love for the girls to just spend a couple hours together without their bodyguards.

Very interesting conversation Erika was trying to start up with Will

Erika "Does Janelle really think you will take her to the final 2?"

Will "Well things just happen and I am trying to play out the next 2 weeks" (paraphrasing)

Erika "Do you really have feeling for Janelle?"

Will "I adore her"

Erika "What about Erin? What do you think she will think of all this?

Will " Well I will just get out of here and go back to work and see how things play out"

Guest StarBaby

Yep, Fizzle, he does seem to really care about her feelings and doesn't want to hurt her feelings, at least not over the game (LOL). There is a definite level of intimacy between the two. And Booger can't stand it!!

I love how he keeps telling Will this has all worked out really nicely for you -- LMAO!!

Erika caught Janelle in the weight room and is telling her EVERYTHING....lol

Will walked in and Erika said "can we have just a minute please?". Will left.

Will is in the BY with Boogie and is pissed...lol. He said that Operation Double Date just became Operation Big Mistake.....lol

Janelle may be considering Erikas deal to take her to the final 2. This is getting good!!!!!

i dont think erika would stick 2 the deal though....she really thinks her & boogie has something so she will take him, she knows she has a better chance of winning sitting next to boogie....

LMAO @ her DR sessions yesterday when she kept saying she is the mother of boogies child.

I'm not sure Erika would either. And to be safe, in regards to promising on her mother, she could throw the comp to Boogie - knowing Boogie would take her (Erika). So, she doesn't take Janelle and she doesn't technically lie on her mother either.

I wish Janelle would open up and tell Erika the things Boogie says about HER...lol

Also, if they would discuss the "banana bread" then BOTH girls would realize whats been happening.

Mike and Will are super stressing in the BY now.

Can't wait to see the video clips of the guys freaking out in the backyard. If Janelle would spill a little bit too, the deal would be sealed. We'll see if she falls for Wills line of garbage. I do think he likes Janelle but the game is what is important to him. If it wasn't, he would have been more careful to protect his relationship with Erin.

YAY:

janelle to erika: 'i am kinda sick of will telling me what to do'

the shook on it for janelle to kick out will

we will see tommorrow

erika claims she knows now that both of CT has been playing her the entire game (i still think she will take mike b if she can over janelle)

Archived