Mike campaigning to evict Will?

jon perry

Seems like Mike has realized that he has a better shot at winning with Erika playing for the final HOH and thus is trying to get Erika to convince Janielle to evict Will. With the endurance and Q&A part of the final HOH Mike doesnt think that he or Will have a chance to win the final HOH. Janelle will take it and ultimately take William to the final 2. With Erika in the game though it's a toss up who will win the final HOH, Erika or Janelle. Erika will definitely take Mike to the final two.

Thoughts?

Will stated before the show that he would give the money to charity if he won...lol. Even said that the other HG's could pick the charities for it to go to and they could video tape him signing the checks.

Someone will make sure that comes back to bite him in the ass.

He has already said he doesn't need the money. Lying about giving it to people in need is about as low as you can go in my book. I don't think he will do it.

He'll keep the money, knowing that he could give it to (and promised to give it to) charities like the Katrina victims, hungry kids, etc. He didn't name specific charities, but you get the picture.

boogie was telling Will earlier that he would be pissed if he went out 3rd. he wants to be sitting there in the final 2 and he doesnt care who is with him.

yes, he is trying to get will out. i dont think he trusts will would take him to final 2 if will won the final hoh. he doesnt even care if he wins bb he just wants to say he was final 2. :rolleyes: the guy has serious issues.

well, at one point he was telling will that if janelle wins final hoh that Will needs to convince her to take boogie to final 2 with her.

then he was talking to erika and giving erika info to give to janelle so janelle might send will to sequester and keep erika. and then (he said) it would all be on janelle that will left and he wouldnt have to make that choice.

I thought as well. I really think that Will would almost take Janie over Mike just to say he beat the best BB competitor of the season (if not completely). I think Mike wants to win just so he can say he won and would almost have Will evicted this week. He knows not many would vote for Erika if she wa F2. He knows he would have a lock with Janie as well.... I am thinking this will be a bit more interesting than past seasons at least.

Mike was also questioning Will ......saying that if Will won the final HOH, he (Mike) didn't think Will would take him to the final 2. Mike said he HAS to be in the final 2....lol

I think he will be (if Janelle is smart and wins HOH), but he'll be severely disappointed....lol

I think he is really worried about the Janie/Will thing going on. I don't know if he (mike) is truly convinced that Will is just playing her. He seems really upset with the 2 of them acting like they are.

Also, I want to add that I really DO think Will and Janelle are on the same page with this flirtmance.

He has been clear with her and she has been clear with him.

It appears that they are living this fairytale romance while IN the house because its fun and they can. I don't believe either thinks its "real". They have no one else there and it makes time pass.

I do not think Janelle will be heart broken at all at the end of this when Will persues Erin. She knows that Will has someone else and so does she.

I truly do think this is a "flirtmance" and both will be good friends after this is all over. I don't think either of them want anything else.

Erika WILL be heartbroken after the show......Janelle will not.

I agree. I know he is doing damage control from Erika. But even before then he doesn't like it when Janie tells him to leave him alone. Like when she got mad at him in the hot tub. She didn't back down in the argument and go gush over to him. As she was walking away - he is like can I talk to you please. Whether it was to do damage control or whatever - you can tell he is not use to it.

They are both acting like they have crushes on each other and I think to some extent they do. It started out differently. Doesn't mean I think they would continue this on the outside.

I see it as they have both met their match (flirting wise and personality wise to some degree).

Back on subject. I think Janelle would have a good chance against Will in the final. Will to that point would have not won any challenges and Janelle could argue that she has gotten this far even though people where gunning from there since week 1.

I don't think Mike doubts Will would take him to the final 2, I just think that Mike doesn't believe against Janelle, he or Will will have a chance at winning the final HOH, thus it doesn't matter if Will will take Mike to the final 2, if neither of them can win it wouldn't matter.

However with Erika in the running she definitely has a better chance to win the final HOH against Janelle, much better than Will. So in mike's position he's picking between two people who will take him to the final 2; one who has a running chance to win against Janelle in the final HOH or one who has little chance and personal incentive to throw the final HOH against Janelle.

from the looks of it, boogie might just ruin things for himself. IMO he is trying too hard to convince people that he MUST be in the final 2. Will is much better at getting people to see things "his" way... boogie sucks at it. he seems cocky and demanding at times... and other times seems desperate.

he is filling erika's head with things about will to take to the jury so if it does come down to him and Will they will vote for boogie to win... however, if it comes down to will and janelle in the finals... wont janelle win by that same info that he is filling in erika's head?

time will tell, but it doesnt look good for boobiehead.

Please take whatever those two ho's (boog and will) say with a grain of salt.

Boggie care only about his "street credit". He simply just does not want to go out third &

Will is just a pshyco.

They are taking each other no matter what.

Will admitted that to Janie last nite.

Since Will admitted to Janie that he's taking Boogie for Final 2.... IF they get to that point...

Janie might as well vote Will out now.

Unless Janie wins the Final 3 Comps.... she knows NONE of them will choose her for Final 2

But then - - what else is new ? - - It's been Janie against the House since Week 1 <_<

I'm pretty sure Will would take Boogie. But would Boogie take Will? I remember in season 2, Will betrayed him and sent him packing. I think that stuck in his craw a little bit. They've both told others this year that they'd throw each other under the bus if the time came. Just gamesmanship?

Of the final 4, I think the only one that Boogie has a remote chance in the final two with is Erika. He would lose to both Janelle and Will. It isn't so far-fetched that he may try to campaign against his pal.

yup, he definately would and is campagning against will. and he has given little hints of it in the DR... but now he is doing it within the house and i dont know how pretty its going to end.

i dont think will cares if boobie wins in the end, but he might care on how he goes about throwing will under the bus.

Archived