Monday, August 28th

CeCiMom

10:17 BBt

Dani getting drunk in the hot tub (surprise, surprise)... talking to Georgie... filling him with lies about how much she played the game with integrity and now she's being scumbagged.

Rest of the houseguests sitting in the BY, on the red couches, miscellaneous chatting.

Later today is the POV ceremony.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, she is really pissed (as in drunk)... I'm glad Erika made this stupid move... As much as I wanted her to do it to get Dani out of the house I think it's going even BETTER because Dani is telling George to trust only Jani... We should get Dani drunk more often!!!

Didn't Erika know that by doing this she would lose Danielles vote as well as James?? And Howie always called her a peice of furniture... The only for sure vote she has right now is Marcellas

I think there are only a few people in that house thinking about jury votes. Erika keeps thinking that she has to get the biggest personal threat out right now - at this point, it becomes about who you want to take to Final 2. She isn't smart enough to figure that out.

But, I agree that Janie wins in this eviction.

Yea, I was shocked to see E sitting there. And man, is she a wimpy fighter!

Dani: I'm drunk as hell and I'm going to say what I want to say.

Erika: I haven't put you up yet. I said it was a possibility. Now you're showing your true colors.

Dani: Whatever! It hurt me that you even considered me. I had your back - I had your back. You betrayed me. You won't get my vote.

Erika: I know I don't have your vote. I thought you would respect this was a game.

Dani: I thought we had a different kind of relationship

I know! Somebody hold me, I'm scared!

(arms out) Come here, Sam. I'm scared too.

I think we should hold Georgie while we're at it. He looks pretty scared too.

So, um, does anyone else think Dani might be convincing Erika not to put her up????

Georgie just yawned. Hey, George! I agree and I'm sick of it too!

Hmph, I think Dani forgot all about her earlier preaching about good sportmanship. Sigh ...

Did anyone catch what CG was saying to the camera as he ran from the bloody outside scene???

Oh my -- this is the best thing I've seen this season!! A leopard will ALWAYS show its spots & drunk Dani is showing her true colors like only alcohol can bring out. She's so flippin' drunk she's slurring through her distorted logic. OMG -- now Erika's saying she can't put her up. Does she really think Dani won't cut her down if she stays?? BTW -- how did Dani get this drunk? Has she been drinking from her stash before BB gave then more wine & beer? This is great, but not going well.

Susan.

OMG. If this is Dani acting, I'm enjoying it immensely! Now Erika is hysterical! (and proving why she ain't no "All-Star")

LOL, and who saw Boogie try to blow off E. Clearly, he won't be with her when this is all over. Think Boogie will have Will break up with her for him too?!?

Since no one else has written it, I will: while G. is listening to D. talk about not trusting E., I'm sure he is FULLY aware that her only choices were to put up D or W, and that if she put up W both MB and J would vote to keep him, thus sending G. to sequester.

So he's not going to take E.'s "betraying" D. as indicating that she'll do the same to him: it was the only way she could SAVE him. :P

Archived