Monday, August 28th

CeCiMom

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched almost everything that happened last night & I'd like to share my opinion!

First, I dont think Dani was polluted but I think she was feeling pretty good (maybe not so good) However, she did keep repeating herself, as someone does when they are drunk. I dont think that was all acting (there is a chance she will try to cover her ranting by saying that, in the DR) Dont forget she is a mama!

When she said "this isnt personal".....that was a lie! (just a note.. if Cg was sitting there listening to it all maybe... just maybe... E would have told D exactly what & from whom, she heard all the things D has been saying about her) Also, wish D would have told E the following info that she told Jani..............

The only truth that came out of D's mouth, that really meant anything, was when she said to Jani & CG .."CT will take eachother to the F2!!" By Jani's reaction, (none), either she didnt want to make like she was having a "light bulb moment...Oprah" & "getting it" or she is in the same "fairy tale land" about W, as E is in with that digusting, spoiled child, pig, egotistical (no reason for the ego) shmuck & poor excuse for a "Man".....MB (just had to get all that out) With all that W has said to each of them about having to lie, not take the game personal & manipulate... U would think these girls would get it. Each of them asking if they can be part of CT.. makes me sick! Game aside...They both need to learn about Self respect... esp. ERIKA!!! :huh:

All Will did last night was pour more BS into Erika's pea brain! He wanted to keep D away from her, so she would not tell her about LOD & everything else!!! HOLD ERIKA's HAND????... More manipulation! (although Erika was probably thinking... wow now I have both of CT wanting me.... ! Girl... U better WTFU!!!! B) (blinders on)

As many of U have said... The best game play would be Jani & Dani teaming up together...(dont care about Erika but they would need her for this weeks POV) If Will is nominated, (only way it would work), in place of Jani...CT would not control the votes) I know MB would have a hissy fit but I do believe Will would respect their game! He KNOWS the only way he will get beat at this game, is if someone else beats him at his own game!! :D

If Will goes up... (in an ideal world to break up CT) MB would vote for CG, Dani & Jani would vote for Will (if J was really getting it)!!!

They are suppose to be Allstars!! Y in the world are they leaving CT together! No matter what CT has said ... how can the others, not realize, that CT will pick eachother for the F2 (if 1 of them wins the final HOH comp)

There can be only 1 winner! At this point, they need to take chances & come clean with eachother!! E & J will realize they are both "YOKO ONO" (barf) and the only reason for this, is so they each (CT) have a parachute to the F2, if E or J would win the final HOH. E takes MB (WORST..wouldnt want to give the $$ to either of them) or J takes WILL!

This is a game ladies!!! Maybe... Dani going off like she did is a good thing! She will try to talk to E today & hopefully continue to talk but they need J in the conversation.. Otherwise... Dani will go up in place of Jani!

BTW.... "IF... I was "involved" with a man & he did not get up to talk to me when I needed him, like MB did... besides kicking his butt to the curb....I'd put HIS ASS up instead of WILL!!!! That would be sooooo funny.. esp when he thinks he is safe! :P

Also, I would never be involved with a "boy" MB that is! (That bathtub & Bed scene was disgusting!) E made an ASS out of herself!!!!! GIRL... U NEEED THERAPY... IF THAT IS ALL U THINK U DESERVE" NO amt. of $$$ could cause me to make an ass out of myself on Nat TV!!!

Thank you for reading! Now, I need to get back to "my reality" Mu pup is patiently waiting for me to take her for a walk!!! have a great day!!!!!! :)

With 2 leaving on Thursday that leaves the four. If Janie wins POV and sends Erika home then that would leave the four. Lets say the next HOH is a crapshoot and Chicken George wins. He keeps Janielle and sends one of Chilltown home. Then the last 3 have their competition. Janelle can win that one and take Chicken George to the end and win the big prize.

whoo hooo

Is Will really mad a Booger?? Why? For treating Erika poorly? Wasn't that the whole Woogie plan, "Make them cry?"

I highly doubt there is a rift between Mike and Will and that it's all an act. I think this Will spending time with Booger's "parachute" is just an attempt at keeping Janelle and Erika away from eachother. But then again, it could be that I don't believe a thing out of either one of their mouths.

I think that Will is beginning the exorcism -- it's time to remove Erika from Boogie's back. You know how the friend starts telling you things about your boyfriend that you never knew? He's now doing that to Erika. Making it easier for her to pull away, and think that she decided to do that herself. He was at it a few minutes ago in HOH (see video thread) and again just now in the kitchen, with her and CG.

I don't think Danielle was doing anything more than switching up her strategy.

She was being backed into a corner (and even Will mentioned how calm/good she was about James).

The time came for a different strategy - to be loud and combative. This would...

A: Perhaps shame Erica into not putting her up

B: Or, If put on the block: Might have others consider keeping her over George because of her "meltdown" and of course think her vote might be theirs for the taking.

It's nice to try and give the benefit of the doubt, but based upon Danielle's apologies this AM to family and such, I'd say there wasn't much strategic forethought in her aggressive outburst. ;)

Yes Dani is up.

Will kind of gave the riot act to Boogie too. Said what he needed to do and all he had to do last night was lay there. He thinks he would have been up if he hadn't been up there with Erika.

Danielle thinks her mistake was "playing nice", that she should have been BB3 Dani - I disagree. She didn't play nice, she was sneakier and hid her hatred/personal attacks a little better than BB3. Her mistake was aligning with CT in the Legion of Doorknobs. If only she'd acted on her instincts after that infamous POV that resulted in her solitary confinement. She should have known then to shift her trust.

Archived