Monday, August 28th

CeCiMom

The funny thing is Erika telling Dani that she knows she can't beat her...most likely she will be joining her in sequester on Thurs. Gives me a new insight to "if you can't beat them, join them

Lmao omg how true.....well lets hope it happens

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a waste of a player Erika is. She says she can't beat Dani in final 2? So she thinks she can beat Will??? Please. The better move for her is to nominate Will and Dani and Janelle evict him. But we know they won't do that.

I wonder if this was janelle as HOH would she put up Dani and Will? and then Mike if veto is won? Janelle can probably only beat Erika Mike and George not Will.

Will should be going up it's the smart move for anyone that is HOH.

Not only that, but Will is her only person in there to talk to....and after X amount of days, I'm sure you'd keep around the one person you like and can talk to.....she knows the whole house is gunning for her to leave, so why not just keep the ppl around that talk to you and like you, if you know you will enevitably be evicted....but I know if she goes to sequester, she'll more than likely be wanting to see Will's face stroll in that door the following week, gives them privacy, camera free time to each other...then she'll know for sure if his feelings are real....and he can finally be himself......whoever that is :P

If she gets shafted in the sequester house by him, she can fully just pretend that she was playing him (she covered her butt in DR sessions if he is)....if he treats her the same, then she knows, because the game is over, and she can decide whether or not to go with it. JMHO

Archived