Monday, August 28th

CeCiMom

i know erika was crying so much to kaysar about josh...but then why the messing around with boogie? it doesn't seem like they're building a relationship...she just looks slutty. i know it's bad to judge her...i just don't GET erika. she seems to never think for herself.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW -- BB needs to get Dani's drunk ass away from the water. I didn't think she was going to make it out without falling back in & then it looked like she was going to hurl. Homegirl will be hurting tomorrow -- along w/ everyone else who has to put up w/ her.

Susan.

although im not much of an erika fan and i have called her a leech in the past, i do feel sorry for her too because she is getting big time played by everyone in the house. she is so disposable to them all and dani has the nerve to yell at her like this. dani needs dr zachary right now or something.

as for erika acting slutty with boogie, i think she's on the rebound from josh.

i didn't mean to say she's acting slutty. i apologize. i really, REALLY hate that we call women sluts but men are players. i just meant that is how she is coming off...and i think it could be harmful to her when she leaves the house. like i said, i just don't get her. she needs to think for herself....

sorry...what's with the ding dong stuff? i'm confused!

Will and Erika are in HOH talking.

Daniel stood at the door and rang the bell an knocked for about 5 minutes straight while they ignored her and hid in the bathroom. Calling Erika's name telling her to open the door.

If that was my front door I would have called the 5.0.

Now she's outside SLURRING like crazy, ranting to Janelle.

It woke everyone up. Now she is ranting to Janelle outside. George did come out, not sure if he's still there.

ETA Yup George is ther too, just quiet.

Will is pep talking Erika in HOH and I think Boogie is sleeping.

OMG -- will the broken record never end?? We get it Dani -- Erika will NOT have your vote. She's now said that one phrase at least 2 dozen times & there's no end in sight. And she really needs to stop trying to say 'strategically', it just doesn't roll off her drunk tongue too well. How funny is it that everyone in the whole house is up & part of this except Boogie. Erika sure better be seeing the writing on the wall with this one! She went to him 1st looking for help & he's the only one still sleeping. ROFL

BTW -- Erika will not get Dani's vote -- seriously, is anyone counting how many times she has said this?? It's insane. And how funny is it that CG keeps trying to make her a sandwich, like that might sober her up!!

Susan.

I think something is wrong with my feeds - the same thing keeps occurring and occurring:

Danielle is looping the same drunken ramble: "She won't get my vote...she made a strategic error. Take her to the final two...she's not gonna get my vote. I swore on this...I swore on that...I looked her in the eye. It's not for personal reasons...It's 'cause she made a grave error."

I've heard it (and Will's argument to Erika) at least 20 times, maybe, I wish I had counted cause it's amazingly out of control and embarassing especially for Danielle. Add this ramble to the "5000" times she rang the HOH doorbell, and ouch, not pretty. :unsure:

EDIT: :lol::lol: TxS...we were writing our "how many times" post concurrently!!!

We're always doing the overnight thang, Word! Just out of curiousity, how is it you're always up latenight w/ me? I'm a booking agent for bands, so my day doesn't start till about noon -- works great for watching overnight BB stuff.

BTW -- the broken record shows no end in sight. For anyone who has missed it -- Erika made a stratigical error, Dani had her back & Erika will NOT get her vote. I may have missed that, but I think that's what Dani's trying to say .... and say ... and say ... and say ... Please tell me someone has a count on this!!

Susan.

:lol: DMW - I'm unclear of the vote situation, as well. She's so incredibly unclear, although she seems to be sobering...as there are new details. I also want to know who is so stupid?

Edit: No, I'm just a major night owl - just exist on a few hours per night - terrible insomniac. When the houseguests become nocturnal, it kinda feeds my terrible sleeping patterns. :)

THAT could be true! If she was talking regularly with CT, W. might well have advised her not to win anything "too early" - and that was the first HoH where the Sovs didn't win, so it WOULD have marked E. if she won.

ROFLMAO -- this is so much more hysterical sharing it w/ all of ya'll!! I'm not sure if Erika made a grave error, or a huge error. OK, new word Dani can't slur -- rational. Poor CG is counting his fingers -- maybe he's keeping count for us. Oh -- she also can't say phenomenal or decision. Dani's smokin' like a train, too. Not sure, but I think Dani won't vote for Erika.

Susan.

Archived