James on the Early Show..........

laydeebee

i agree bigbrosister. its one thing to lie to other houseguest, but when they are lieing to the viewers and anyone else... you gotta wonder about who they really are and how they are back home.

If you go to some James website one of them being James My Space they are all calling Janelle a bitch and James was cheated and the best BB player in history.

I used to be a James fan and have been with his My Space since last season. The comments that go through James My Space are moderated. They don't let hate ones or negative ones go through. I was deleted from Sarah's My Space because I said nicely that I thought James had an anger problem.

They don't let hate ones or negative ones go through.

Yeah, blogs are usually "Free Speech" lacking, lol...but, it's their blog, they can do what they want. I had a BB blog but Morty turned off signatures so I never bothered to update it past week 1 since no one knew of its existence, lol. Oh well, let those on James and Sarah's MySpace/Blogs continue to be oblivious to the true nature of James as it will bite them in the butt some day.

he doesn't know what the truth is. ever. for example, i think his political leanings are WHACK...yet he has every right to have them. the problem comes for me, even with his politics, with his SPINNING. he justifies everything with lies; and if someone calls him on those lies he changes the lies, or invents new lies to support his other lies. i KNOW it's a game...but he scares the crap out of me...and sarah sure doesn't seem likely to change him for the better.

he doesn't know what the truth is. ever. for example, i think his political leanings are WHACK...yet he has every right to have them. the problem comes for me, even with his politics, with his SPINNING. he justifies everything with lies; and if someone calls him on those lies he changes the lies, or invents new lies to support his other lies. i KNOW it's a game...but he scares the crap out of me...and sarah sure doesn't seem likely to change him for the better.

Reminds me of a famous political figure who scares me ATM, lol...No names.

I am a little confused about the timing of a few things, and I'm hoping that someone can clarify. When did it first become clear that James was in an alliance with Dani, and possibly Chilltown? I seem to remember it being when Kaysar was HOH, but I'm not sure. Reading all of the various interviews with James, he makes it sound that he only joined Dani after his HOH when Janie wouldn't put up Mike or Will but I thought it was much earlier than that. I know that James is a constant liar, just want to get the timing clear for myself. At the time of Janie's 2nd HOH, I remember watching James get all freaked about her not replacing Boogie with Will and thinking that he really didn't want either one of them to go up anyway!

TIA for any timing help!!

James was with Dani before they started the game. They both deny it but they just started hanging out gradually but always talking game. And always what they should do for each other to move them farther. James likes to say that bb6 betrayed him first but he said that last year too and it got him the same outcome this year. BB6 never really fully trusted him for one good reason... he is very untrustworthy, and proves it over and over.

First indicator that James and Dani were together was week one when Danielle came up with the idea for Jase to disagree with Janelle,...she told Allison they ahd to go tell Janelle,.and Allison said "No! Why woudl you tell HER?" so Dani then went to James and told him. That is the first time I can remember going "uh oh"....Why didn't Danielle just got to Janelle?Cuz she was with James!

Ok, I just went and did some research. When James won HOH (July 20th), he had a meeting with Dani and they mentioned their alliance with Chilltown! I think that this was the first time that I remember hearing the LOD alliance existed. Before that, it was clear that James was aligned with Dani, but not Chilltown.

Archived