Giving out a 2nd 500K Prize - Who Would You Pick?

moosie

Voting for A 2nd HG To ALSO Get 500K  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If offered up, after the winner is announced, who should get an America's Choice duplicate prize of 500K ?

• Allison
    • Nakomis
    • Jase
    • Diane
    • Kaysar
    • Marcellas
    • Howie
    • James
    • Danielle
    • Erika
    • Chicken George
    • Boogie
    • Janelle
    • Will
    • Bunky The Spider
    • Other

Much like Rupert in Survivor, he was voted out early

prior to the finale' but America was allowed to vote

overnight, for their favorite choice, and he ended

up with the same prize as the winner.

Just wondering who that choice would be if the option

was given after the finale' for this show?

It's all subjective as you'd have to guess who 'won'

as well so to give the money to your other favorite.

I'd say Janelle just for stealing James' Marcie Doll from him

:D

Hard question to answer because we don't know who's going to win. If Will and Booger are the top two and Janelle came in third or lower, I'd give her the second $500,000 because she was a feared competitor who played hard and stayed in a long time.

Otherwise I'd give the $500,000 to the first HOH with the cojones to put up both Will and Booger together on the same block - but that person may come in first or second.

America tends to vote on sentiment rather than appreciation for skill. I'd be pissed if someone like Kaysar or James who didn't play all-out & didn't have the guts to put up CT got rewarded, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

Some of the houseguests seem to think that the prize money for the 1st and 2nd place finishers is going to be raised from the $500,000 and $50,000 it is now. I don't know what basis they have for thinking that.

And did I misunderstand, or did Bunky say on Housecalls today that the final show might consist of 3 of them instead of just two?

Even if Janie got to the final two, she couldn't win. Yet she's a fierce competitor. I think I'd like to see her win something this year. She didn't take any of the good prizes for herself during the grave competition, either.

My second choice would be CG. But he still has a decent chance of winning the game, so I didn't choose him.

I like that idea of a summer/winter format ... sounds good.

Still would see them in boxers and bikini's too as it gets down

to a chilly 78 I think come Christmas time in CBS Studio City area..

:D

Also agree not knowing who would win, it's a tough call..

but would be a nice twist.

;)

I would think that BB would have more money to spare as they

are the only show to be monitored like this and lasts longer than

Survivor (production wise) or Amazing Race. Maybe the overhead costs

may be huge. Just the same they don't have 100,000 paying 14.99 a month

for live feeds like Big Brother does so that has to go somewhere?

allison, diane, nakomis, & jase shouldnt even be in the running....i cant even remember them being in the house. It seems like they were there months ago.

I agree. If CBS had on their thinking caps, they'd reward those in sequester with an America's Choice prize. Maybe then they'd quit whining about being "forced" to take a several week vacation in a tropical location. :D

i think they said that in the jury house they get to read and watch movies... so it cant be that bad. plus they get booze whenever they want.. food whenever they want.. a beach a pool..

makes me want to slap anyone who says they dont want to be there.

i could do it.. give me a bed and a pool and i am very happy. a bed IN a pool would be even better. a bed IN a pool with a cup holder for my booze (and pills) would be my dream come true. :lol:

I know when I am on vaca, but the 3rd day I am through with the whole scene.

I'm with you because after that, I'm thinking of all the crap I have to do to earn a living that isn't getting done while I'm out of town. Unlike us, however, they are being PAID to be there. I'd love a job where I got $$$$ to loaf around watching videos, drinking margaritas, swimming at the beach and in a private Olympic-sized pool.

I would have thought there would be way more than 100,000 live feeders.

I was taking a wild guess and am sure that there are.. also included all the HG's as

that's the way it was done on Survivor which of course I agree is stupid as you barely

remember the first few "

out"

:blink:

If they added a winter "game" then they would have to come up with some new ideas --especially new people. I don't know, I have a feeling there won't be a BB next season. I had it in my head that they did an all-stars to go out with a bang and give the viewers what they thought they would like. I think the majority of people would say they would have like to see new faces this season, not the old, tired, too recent and just plain annoying ones we have been seeing. :)

Archived