Feeds back and unhappy house

Marty

so her being upset that her best friend in the house is GONE makes her a brat?? Whatever dude, it just means she's what some people call a HUMAN...

ANYWAY... i feel bad for her because out of the two seasons she has been on this is the FIRST time she has cried or showed any type of sad emotion... Hopefully she will get to play for veto this week and someone else will go home besides her!!!

As if janie is the only one to cry in that house.

Dani cried when janie won POV....how come jani can't cry after her friend gets evicted?

Dani cried for marci after SHE voted to evict him

So true...I hate it when people "fake cry" when people leave ESPECIALLY when THEY voted to evict them...WHATEVER!!!

It's amazing the double standards on these boards. As long as Janey is sitting pretty, many people here just bash the others and talk about how awful they are. But now, we are supposed to be sympathetic because it's the Queen Bee? Please.

James did vote to evict Erika. Just as he told LOD he was going to do. He didn't want to lose 2 votes from the jury by voting Howie out, as if James is gonna be in the final 2 :rolleyes: . James knew exactely what was going on, and now he is acting all pissed off because Howie was evicted.

Evidently Howie must have gotten really pissed when he was evicted. I think I heard Boogie say that Howie knocked his hat off, and then Boogie laughed at him.

Archived