Feeds back and unhappy house

Marty

Guest StarBaby

Too bad Will isn't HOH. Maybe he would have had a letter from his precious Erin.........telling him not to bother coming home.

Guest StarBaby

Nope, Marty. Gotta be positive -- she is gonna lay around and cry for tonight, then she is gonna dust herself off and get a mean on. FIGHT BACK, Janie!! And truly it doesn't matter that Booger is HOH, because with his damn power he could have wreaked havoc with whoever was HOH this week anyway.

Boogie said before the eviction he was putting up James and Danielle if he won HOH. Let's see if he follows through. I think James is gonna have to win another veto. And, the Coup d'etat is out of play. I doubt if he'll switch his own nominations .

oohhh, janelle, i think she'll be happier getting drunk round the clock in sequester.....she's my fave, but i am ready for them to vote her out.....what will they all do without a giant blonde target to aim at?

Quote: "well janelle now knows that CT were never with her."

No one ever said these people were rocket scientist, but geesh she needed this to figure out that it was just her and Howie in the house.

Didn't she want Erica out last week and look what happened.

I just said this in another thread. I think he voted to keep Howie, because he told Janelle "now you know who you can trust and who you can't" Apparently, James is saying she can trust him because he voted to keep Howie. :angry:

The "Power" may still be used. For instance, if Boogie put Erika and Dani up. If Dani won veto and took herself off. Say then just for "show" purposes he replaces her with Will. Then on Thursday when the show airs, Julie ask if the person with the power wants to use it, Boogie stands up and replaces the nominees with Janelle and James. Just a thought, but for Chill Town it would be pretty good game.

I just said this in another thread. I think he voted to keep Howie, because he told Janelle "now you know who you can trust and who you can't" Apparently, James is saying she can trust him because he voted to keep Howie.

I thought James meant she should not trust chill town. I'm just speculating - I do not really know.

Archived