Should Ericka have been given immunity?

WannaBeBB9

Should Ericka have been given immunity?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ericka have been given immunity?

• She should of been co-HOH with the new HOH
    • She should have been given immunity for this week only

co-hoh

i too would have to say Neither.

i think it sucks that she was named hoh and then had it taken away cause they did the comp over. that totally was not cool. but they did it over and voided the first comp. therefore that makes the first comps winner voided.

I say neither as well... It does suck that she had it taken away. If any other houseguest had gotten out because their buzzer had malfunctioned and Janelle or Howie won the HOH comp they would be crying foul... It was only fair that everyone was given a equal chance to win the comp. She did get to play in the 2nd comp didn't she?? She could have very well won it again...but she didn't!!

I think that Big Brother should've simply stayed away the the whole "Electronic Buzzers" deal and just avoid this whole controversy

Say does anyone remember back in Week 2 when Julie announced "Nakomis you are the ------ I mean Kaysar YOU are the New HOH ... Sorry Nakomis" ...?

And who got voted out then? Nakomis, lol ... just thought that was kinda ironic/funny

Option 3: Neither.

Since there were technical difficulties the first competition was null and void. It does seem unfair. But would it fair to Howie that his button didn't work and he go up on the block? I do wish Boogie would have won just so the conspiracy theorists wouldn't have as much to talk about. However, the glitch has finally provided the drama the show has been missing since day 1.

Neither...and Will got an answer wrong too..but nobody mentions that...it was only fair that they all got another chance

I have seen it mentioned that neither will nor Jan should have played HOH but that is not the point the point of the thread is not about Janie playing HOH

Archived