The Cooks! (strategy?)

CasperSabe

Guest ranster627

I keep thinking how much the "cooks" are the same roles filled in survivor too ... interesting strategy ... I would keep the cook and housekeepers til the final four and then send them packing!

well ur odds are pretty good if ur a cook .. nicole won 2nd .. jun one first .. karen was like the 9th or 10th evictiee ..

I can cook .. but am not confident enough to say, I am house cook lol it takes genuine skill to take weird ingredients and make tons of meals for people.

Would you rather be cook, or housekeeper? It seems that a lot of these houseguests are lacking in the basic 'pick up after yourself' skills. I would think, with the lack of things to do at the house, that they would at least want to keep the place neat and clean. I know, housework itself is boring, but better than laying around looking at everyone's filth.

I assume they give them plenty of cleaning supplies? I know I would want to give that bathroom a good scrubbing down at least every day! Think that would keep me around long? lol

Would you rather be cook, or housekeeper?  It seems that a lot of these houseguests are lacking in the basic 'pick up after yourself' skills.  I would think, with the lack of things to do at the house, that they would at least want to keep the place neat and clean.  I know, housework itself is boring, but better than laying around looking at everyone's filth. 

I assume they give them plenty of cleaning supplies?  I know I would want to give that bathroom a good scrubbing down at least every day!  Think that would keep me around long?  lol

I agree,I would be the house cleaner in the house.I am what some say a clean freak.I dont know how they just sit around napping all the time.But I also love to cook so I think I would be safe in the house too.

aww sorry to hear you didnt get no reply.Try again next yr..Just make yourself sound kind of wacky and off the wall.I think they like ppl like that..And welcome to the Morty's

I'd much rather be the cook. I don't even want to get into things Jase did last year....and to think about cleaning it up. I don't think so.

**This is off topic, but gosh, I hope they don't let them stay up again until 4 or 5 in the morning and then let them sleep all day.