uvp

:rolleyes:

wrong date :angry:

me too. show not good anyway. back to picture thread

howie fail trust test :lol:

all floaters but one on slop

all sov have food

::::::giggles::::::

danielle was holding a blank ball and trying to get the star ball from james.. :blink: i dont think she realized she was holding a blank ball. it was funny though. she ended that comp grabbing the correct (star) ball and was shocked she finally won a food comp.

man WILL is good

janelle is toast

maybe not

make janelle :)

it was to easy

::::::giggles::::::

danielle was holding a blank ball and trying to get the star ball from james.. i dont think she realized she was holding a blank ball. it was funny though. she ended that comp grabbing the correct (star) ball and was shocked she finally won a food comp.

:lol: :lol: That slop must be something awful...SHE was THROWING elbows left and right..Dani it is BB not football :lol:

would it be something if Dani, Janelle , WIll and James made it to final 4 THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! JMO

I told ya this before though whoever Janelle has a crush on it affects her game...In the begining she had a crush on Jase it took a long time to convince her that Jase was not on her side....Now she is letting Will affect her...that is good for me...I hope she doesnt catch on..

Archived