Friday, July 28th

CeCiMom

Janelle will have to nominate two houseguests for eviction today? Hope the feeds come back so we can watch the discussions unfold! :D

I think she's putting up Diane and Boogie. But as we all know, they like to do John Kerry moves in the house and flip flop their decisions. :lol:

I hope the feeds come back too. I think they are doing something cool and don't want to show us. :(<_<

I don't know what's going on. I just remember Janie and Ericka going downstairs I think. And then shortly after we get fire. So maybe the houseguests are doing something and just don't want to show us. :huh:

This thread may get moved over to the July 28th discussion thread, just a heads up.

Feeds are back and they are talking about a comp they just did. :blink:

It was a food comp. And it sounds like it was a pretty physical competition.

Only certain people are on the slop. Can't tell who but I know that some of the Sov are not on slop.

edit: well I think it was a food comp. I just know that it was physical and that they said a few things about slop.

James just told Diane she was in danger - will she make a deal that can be trusted? I'd personally love to see Booger go, whatever that takes. But if Will is up against Booger, I'm afraid Danielle will once again swing the votes against the HOH desire (Booger) and Will will go home.

I wish they'd take the ducks, get out of the tub, so we can get on with the discussions. I should probably resign myself that this won't be figured out until 3 or 4, so I just might as well go to sleep now and read the feeds in the AM. Thanks so much to those of you who keep the updates going!

I very much agree, samg - send home Booger, and Will's spirit will be defeated - he'd be following soon. Although, it would be VERY interesting if that caused Will to step up and do some leading. Between the two of them, though, I don't think it matters. The real leader: Danielle.

And okay, this is it. I'm absolutely NOW turning off the feeds. :P

Guest StarBaby

I wish Will would shut up with the "Dr McDreamy" crap. He is so NOT Dr. McDreamy, and talking in the third person is just irritating after a while.

Even though I in know way feel the sovs will take the 6 way money split and not tell james and kaysar about it yet ( well they might leave james in the dark) him and boogie should still be safe this week. I have to say though the man is amazing he just thinks so fast on his feet. You could tell janelle and howie were somewhat buying his plan but a probably just scared to get burned by him.

Archived