This is nuts

furio22

Does the rest of the SOV know that Janelle told Marci it was him and her final 2?

Do you REALLY think she meant that???????? She knows he's backstabbing them with everybody. Right now she is just playing him to keep him on their side in case he gets HOH......when the time is right, they will all drop him and cast him out like the snake he is.

Yeah I agree, she will have to let him go at one point and he knows that. That's why he's snaking around planting seeds. He keeps repeating that they have to get the sov 6 out yet he's clearly aligned with Janelle. I don't think Marcellas is playing a particularily smart game. He's annoying everyone.

LadyBee you said Marcellas was a vote for the Sov's thats simply untrue he went agaisnt them last week.

Cindyannie Janelle isnt the reason they are all still here now, actually if you want to get techniical about it Jase is. If he didnt agree to her noms then Janelle would possibly be gone home. Sure she won the veto but that could have easily been alot different if Jase was trying to get himself off the block. For god sakes he was handing her items to check in the veto comp because he wasnt at risk at all.

jase could have not agreed with janelle, janelle could have not agreed with jase.. who really knows what would have happened if that was the case. but its not. so lets move on. its week 3 already. :)

She just did tell will that as of 4:a.m. it was Jase - and then Boogie told Will to tone down his POV speech to not say he wants to go. Will agreed. Boogie is right as I type this talking to Dani and telling her he doesn't want Jase gone because he knows that Will will be gone w/in two weeks and he doesn't want Jase to be gone as well.

Archived