This is nuts

furio22

Janie thinks that what she wants is what James should do.

I personally think that it's in howie's and jame's best interest to kick out marcie.

Guest jordansmom

JCy u said it best. But Kaysar really irritates wtih that line "make the floaters pick a side".

They all wanted to get a floater out this week .. now because it didn't go their way they changed their strat. I think James would be wise to stop listening to Janie.

it's funny cause i don't really like james, but right now i like him the most from their alliance. janie just barks out orders and acts like a brat. kaysar is just plain arrogant with his comments of "i KNEW that already" and "here's the thing." i really don't know what america sees in him.

It's in everybodies interest to get rid of WILL. He is a snake in the grass with his skunk sidekick Booger. They are playing the whole house like a bunch of fools...Kasar included. If the other house guests aren't careful it will be Will and Chicken George as the final two. I would rather have Cappy (yuck) win the money! Get rid of WILL!!!

Janie is the only voice of reason sometimes when the other sovs have hoh power. she's not running the show, how can she be when they don't even listen to her? kay and james do whatever they want anyway.

if she seems like she's about to flip out, i can't blame her. i'd be flipping out too if my group was making poop-head decisions, like not voting out the more threatning players.

James is right in away why are they coddling the floaters. Janie is always saying for votes. Well where did that get them last week the floaters went agaisnt them and didnt even vote the way they wanted them too. Take them out of the equation if they think Boogie and Will are no threat to win a HOH they can not harm them because they never have power. It should either be a floater or Jase. I dont understand either why they just dont call Janelle out on her obsession with keeping Marcellas. It has nothing to do with the team she is only doing it for HER best interests.

wease,

i guess the same could be said about james and danielle...he would never put her up just like janie would never agree to putting marcy up. i think marcy would do what janie wants and vote to keep sov if they could keep him safe. as for danielle, i dont know what she'd do. so in a way, james is being just as selfish as janie. the only difference is that nobody knows about james and dani. everyone knows about janie and marcy. james is being decietful about it, janie's out in the open.

This is stupid.

When you have three paople that are coming after you, and you've been in power for three weeks, and all of them are still in the game, you're doing a piss poor job of strategizing.

You're trying to tell me that taking out a bunch of people who are not threatening you is a better option?

Let's tell it like it is. James doesn't want to put two Chilltown people on the block because he's aligned with them. No other reason. Pure and simple.

And why is Janelle arguing? Because SHE'S GOING TO BE THE FIRST ONE THEY COME AFTER!

The reason they should listen to her is because she's the only person that makes sense. Kayser and Howie have NEVER made good decisions in this game and James is with Chilltown. And Janelle is going home. And you people are criticizing her for speaking her mind?

Jesus.

Everyone has a pretty general idea that James and Dani are close. Marci has said numerous time to other people in the house that he is targeting bb6. Ok maybe not Janelle but still her alliance is gonna take a hit. Dani has not once said she is going after bb6 from what i have seen on the feeds her target is Marcellas. So James alliance with her has no threat to his main alliance but Janelle's does. I just find it funny that people were freaking calling kay a clown for maybe having something with chill town...or james having something with Dani...but janelle gets a free pass with her backup alliance.

Ia gree casper...like james says this is not a team sport

I agree Neb...But HE IS PLAYING IT LIKE IT IS A TEAM..If he went a head and put up Marcy..he would not be a target after this...THEY GAVE JAMES A WAY OUT...Now he is associated with BB6 and when the tides change and trust me they will I HOPE IT BITES HIM IN THE ASS.. All he had to do is play it cool and let the others go after the rest of the SOVs...Dani tried to warn him when she told him to put up Jase in the beginning...BUT LET HIM PLAY HIS GAME HE WILL LEARN...Now the floaters and Howie because Howie is doing this He did last year before the war to apear he wasnt a threat need to stop throwing the competitions..If they only knew they are targets...

BTW has anyone notice how Janelle is like a guard dog when it comes to Marc...whoever wins HOH needs to put up her and marc.... He has no power without her

Wease:

The thing with James and CT/Jase (secret, only benefits James)

The thing with Kaysar & CT (non-existent, but if it was it would be a secret. Once again doesn't exist, therefore, benefits no one except maybe the house as a hole, if and only if they go after floaters.)

The thing with Marcellas & Janelle (out in the open - NO SECRET. Everyone in her alliance knows exactly what she is doing, therefore, for SOV6 it is not a problem. Benefits all of SOV6, when they can get Marcellas to vote their way).

If it wasn't for Janelle they wouldn't be here. She won the first HOH and the veto. Yep. she saved their butts because it would have been her and Kaysar up first otherwise.

Janelle is smart she knows they are targeting her so ofcourse she wants chilltown out. duh

Janelle has made a deal with Marcellas for the group not for her. check it out. Marcellas is harmless right now and is a vote for them to stay so she is smart.

Danielle like Marcellas has also said she will vote the way she wants so how is that different?

The only person of the bb6ers that would sell them out is James. None of the others would do it.

Doubtful, she is doing her group a service by keeping Marcellas in tow. I don't think he will stay there but for now he can't hurt them. BTW I thought it was Marcellas that wants him and her as final two I don't remember hearing Janelle promise that.

It is a team sport when there are 8 people coming after 4 of you... maybe not so much when the numbers are more even. That's why they all need their side deals for later on.

Making the floaters take a stand in the most laughable thing I have ever heard. When you need HOHs in order to stay in the game, the more people who throw it the better your chances to win HOH, which means sticking around. And if you are FORCING the floaters to take a stand, they aren't going to be "Oh thank you for making me play the game," they are going to be, "Allright I'll stand here in my HOH room while you walk out the door."

Normally I would agree that they wasted the first few HOHs they had by not taking out Mike and Booogie, but the Dynamic Duds have obviously been throwing HOHs, so again it is better to keep the weaker people who aren't trying while getting rid of people who are going to compete hard - like Ali, Nak, and hopefully Jase. [Of course, they really wanted to get rid of Diane and George, which are two incredibly stupid moves. Maybe James should start wondering if the 'fixed' veto comp was to save George or to save the Silly Sovs from themselves.]

Sorry. I am really annoyed that I didn't get enough sleep last night because I was dumbfounded and mezmerized by their circles.

Archived