kaysar shaving his head.........

Anjel

First let me say I think Kaysar looks good with his new hairdo. Second to the people who said they don't understand why he even agreed, you have to understand Kaysar or more you have to understand his muslim honor. I have lived many years in a Muslim State, and to shave your head is nothing for a man. Kaysar wanted to keep the nomination intact for the 6'ers, and after James dropping out and it was just him and CG it was a pridefactor going back to last season endurance. He also went up several notches in his own group for sacrificing his hair. James is still bemoaning that. Where Kaysar miscalculated was the last question, he did it rationally, yeah I could last 15 days. Thinking about all the things that were said last week when the others were on slop how they wouldn't last 10 days much less 2 weeks on it. CG just wanted it really bad and went the full period...HAHA, gotta give props to CG on that one.

The only thing that really hurts is that Kay cannot compete for veto next week, but his hair will be back in a few weeks :)

My point was just that kaysar's ass wasn't on the line so he shouldn't have given up so much when james himself wouldn't give up anything for his nominations. Kaysar should have known that CG would go further than him seeing ass though CG's ass WAS on the line

Archived