Where do the REAL loyalties lay?

i would go along with will staying until sequester.. just to see what he does.. but BUT... i would rather him leave so the live feeds dont go to FOTH every other minute because of him. :angry:

In light of what we all know now and who is aligned with who.

Can someone tell me why James fought so hard and argued endlessly with Kaysar to put up chilltown if he is aligned with them?

And why he would be so hypocritical to accuse Kaysar of betraying bb6 by making a deal with chilltown when he has an alliance with them? :blink:

James is all over the place on his alliances. Sov6 is probably his main alliance but Danielle is on his side too.

If I were in James' position, I would put up Jase and Boogie. Will will be miserable without his sidekick and will find the house that much more boring. On some chance that Boogie managed to escape eviction, James could nominate Will in his place.

At this point, Chicken George is a space occupier but he does do all the cooking and cleaning so he is serving a purpose. Would be wasted nomination to put George on the block. James will need to work through his aggravation of George.

if anyone puts up will or boogie, it should be together. that way only one of them could be saved by the veto and the one left could be voted out.

if they only put up one of them to start, then the veto could save that person and both would end up staying.

of course, it looks like nobody is willing to put them up! :angry:

I'm ready for the game to start...these people are taking out these easy targets and no one is having balls enough to go after people who are a real threat!! Last night james said that boogie and will cant win a comp to save their life, but seriously...they havent been trying!!

I think James may be serious about getting CG out of the house. And, as much as I like the Season sixers, they are going down as one of the dumbest alliances in the history of BB. They've been in power for 3 weeks, and the two people that have been after them since day 1 are still in the house, and haven't even been nominated yet.

I can guarantee you that the first time that Will , Boogie, or Jase get HH that one of the sixers will be gone. It's not gonna take them 4 trys to get it right.

Janelle is the only one that can be given a pass for her nominations, because Danielle and Alison were overtly coming after her the minute they walked in the door, and she had to go into self-preservation mode.

But there was no excuse for Kaysar's nominations, and it doesn't look like there's gonna be any excuse for James' nominations either. Except that they're making up reasons to protect Chilltown.

If Janie and Howie want Chilltown out, it's beginning to look like they're gonna have to do it themselves. Add Marcellus to that, and one of them had better think about winning HOH next week.

Tarman,

Your comment "the two people that have been after them since day 1" made me laugh. EVERYONE not from BB6 (in other words NOT JUST Will and Boogie) want them out of the house! The others may cozy up to the BB6 people, but they would be them up in a heart beat. So....... everyone is against them and anyone they get rid of is one less person they have to worry about!

i dont know... i think getting rid of alison and nakomis was good. those are two people that could have done some damage.

even if they were trying to lay low or "float"... those two could really flip it if they wanted to.

I agree. I think too much attention and respect is given to Will and Mike and they haven't won a thing. BB6 is killing them. And you are right every single non bb6er wanted them out the first day. Getting rid of a real gamer in Alison and a sneaky smart girl like Nakomis that were both clearly coming after you is playing smart.

I just wish people would stop saying chilltown are so great.

Will and Mike have done as much as Chicken George...only a little more annoyingly.... ;)

Trackey,

Your statement is not accurate.

If Marcellus won HOH the sixers would be safe.

If Erika won HOH the sixers would be safe.

If Danielle won HOH the sixers would be safe. She told James this, and she doesn't lie to him.

CG wasn't going to win an HOH anyway, so he was a non-factor.

The only three people that would put up one of them, or two of them, are Will, Boogie, and Jase.

I'm not sure about Diane. She promised Kaysar that she would go after Chilltown if she got his vote. Whether you believe her or not is another story. I don't.

If Marcellus won HOH the sixers would be safe.

If Erika won HOH the sixers would be safe.

If Danielle won HOH the sixers would be safe. She told James this, and she doesn't lie to him.

But Kaysar didn't know this 100% really until after and it was too late. At the time he put those two up he didn't really know if Marcellus Erika or Danielle would not come after any of them. Not until now does he know that and even then he isn't 100% sure of that. Look at Danielle she would put one of them up she told James that.

Archived