Where do the REAL loyalties lay?

I know there have been threads discussing secret alliances and such, but my question is... With James being in two alliances 1) SOV4 and 2) Will, Boogie, Danielle and himself...which one comes first? Does he watch out for his s6 people or does he put the other ones first?? Eventually he's going to have to choose.

Food for thought?

James should play both sides, then once all the floaters are out of the house he should throw competitions. Let them all take each other out. I think he is closest with Danielle. In the end though, James is going to have to consider jury votes and think about how he wants to go up aganist in the final two.

He better hope some SOV's get out of the house before sequester, because once they find out (and they will) that he is playing both sides, he will lose their votes...no doubt. And he is dumping on all the floaters for "not playing the game" but he is the ultimate floater...

Well James has committed to differernt alliances, because of that I don't consider him a floater. I call the people who just ride power the floaters.

I don't believe that the sov's would not vote for him because he played both sides, not when it was what was best for him in the game. Unless he nominates them I dont' see them being mad. Furthermore I see Janelle voting for who played the best game, and Howie following suit.

I think of all the SOv's Janelle in most loyal to her alliance. She is the only one that fights for it "Our alliance will NOT break up". It's all she has, I haven't seen her making a mulititude of alliances, unless you count her thing with marci, which I don't because he seems to be on the sov's side.

It would be interesting though if it was down to Howie, Kaysar, Janelle, James, Danielle, Will & boogie & james won HOH. I know he never would want to, but if he did. It'd be really interesting to see who he nominated.

I can't WAIT to ask him questions when he get's out the house.

James is only a BB6er because he was on that show.

Kayser, Jani and Howie did not embrace James....in season 6. The fought hard to get him out.

James was the only one who saved James.

In my opinion he has no obligation to anyone but himself.

He was his own best alliance last season and I am certain he will prevail again.

I think he finds kinship with Dani because they are both very close to the same type person. Very observant. This last HOH comp proves that.

I have been keeping my fingers crossed honestly for James.

He had a tough last season defending himself against the "best" players in BB history... what ever.

I really hope he takes it all the way.

What ever the noms are you can be sure he won't throw them away like Kayser.

"What ever the noms are you can be sure he won't throw them away like Kayser. "

if he is serious about getting rid of CG (like he's been saying) he'll be WORSE than Kaysar, and it'll be just as stupid as Howie nominating James & Sarah last year. I'd call him a dumbass for that one.

"What ever the noms are you can be sure he won't throw them away like Kayser."

well, from what he was promising everyone last night.. it look like he IS going to go the same way Kaysar went. he bitched all week about kaysar's nominations and he said he should have gone after will and boogie... now he is hoh and he has already promised most of the house that he will not nominate them.

i guess its easier said than done.

I dont think that James is showing all of his cards - he may say he is thinking about getting rid of CG but I think that he is smarter than that and just playin the other players. When do you honestly see James being truthful about what he is thinking or doing?? He keeps his emotions and thought (of what he really thinks) bottled up. I think that this week could be interesting this week!

James is going to play it safe and not rock any boats. Of course he would be angry w/ Kaysar's nom's because he needed and wanted someone else to do the dirty work. I'd love to see James take this one all the way.. he's the only one in there that seems to have a clue about what is really going on in that house, and he does a great job at remaining neutral.

this is one he should have made danielle win

this is one he should have made danielle win

I think James wanted the HOH so bad and he was so close that he just went for it! I dont think that being HOH now will cost him the game later! I think it is still to early to tell! I think he still has lots of time to lay low!

this wasnt a week he needed. it may be plenty of weeks left. but this week he is back on the radar when he didnt have to be. jmho

As far as anyone's loyalties lay in this game, I think James said it best: BB is not a team sport! There can only be one winner and everyone is ultimately playing for themselves.

Everyone has to try to keep those people they can use and who are trying to use them.

They have all been down this road before and understand that concept so if they get outplayed they need to just accept it and give kudos to the one(s) who beat them at their own game.

he probably needed it because if someone else won it, even dani if they are NOT in an alliance, I don't know if they are or not, but they could have put up janelle and kaysar OR janelle and james. he was at risk. maybe he didn't want danielle to win because she might have wanted to put up janelle and kaysar and they're probably bigger targets than he is, so he wants to keep them in. JMO

what got james kicked out in season 6 was that he played both sides of the house, and then both sides turned on him. so would it really be smart for him to do that again?

Good point!!!

My whole thing is when it comes down to it and he has to vote to evict a SOV and his "other" alliance who will he choose?

I'm also getting kind of sick of the grudges people have kept from their seasons... I mean seriously how long ago was BB3?? Grow up, its a game!

the only people NOT in an alliance with James are George, Jase, Erika, and Diane...

Anyone wonder if he is setting it up to nominate CG and his real target....talking up getting CG out but secretly hoping the house will go against his nomination and get someone like Will out instead. He can say for instance to Jase I am going to put you up with CG, don't worry, you're safe and then let the house go at it?

how can you be safe when you on the block :unsure: ?

anybody with ericka cool wit me

I think James is playing smart. His bigest threat is Janelle but he knows he needs her for now. If he goes after her that puts three of them after him. He's not a target of Janelle, Howie or Kayser so his best bet is to keep it that way for now. He could use Will as a pawn so it doesn't look like he's in with him, but that would put Will at risk and i think James needs him to continue further as well. He can put up floaters and not piss off any of the bigger personalities which will put him lower on the radar, just like Kayser did. It seemed stupid of Kayser, but it actually worked.

Personally i think James should put up Chicken George and Jase.

I hope that James plays this smart he is my favorite. I wish Will would go he is driving me crazy with his " This is a stupid game I don't even want to be here" then he should go and I hope that James puts him up.

Just wondering, when exactly is sequester? How many houseguests are voted out before it begins. Personally, I would love to see Will be the FIRST houseguest in sequester!

That being said....I think this is a good week for James to put up CG and Will, because he knows CG will go home and Will knows he's a pawn...So james looks courageous.

Archived