Dr. Will's vote Week 2

I mentioned this in another thread, but got lost in argumentative translation..... Did anyone else find it interesting that Dr. Will voted out Diane? :blink:

yes! and then the look on his face when julie announced nakomis was evicted. it looked like he was shocked.

did he think that he was the deciding swing vote??? from what he said and how he voted i got the impression that he thought that the bb6ers and maybe marcellas and erika were voting diane out and that he thought he would throw a loop in everyones plans and vote diane out.

thats what i got from it anyways. who knows when it comes to dr. will... freakin freak.

i want to see if he will really run with it, and make diane(and everyone else, but for me : especially diane) keep wondering who else voted for her to go.....or if he'll blab it to her tonight

I never thought of it like that... that he knew Diane was leaving. I just thought he did a James thing and threw in a random vote.

I think they'll assume it was chilltown... 2 votes... not 3 because they'll assume the sovs voted together.

i know it was fun for to do it. but everyone in the house knows it was him or mike who was the extra votes. all sov votes together same with floaters. only folks that may go stray is ct

Sorry if this is repeated, but i looked and didn't find it anywhere.

What's everyone's take on Will voting to evict Diane? Personally, i think he knew Nakomis was going and that he threw that vote for her to keep everyone guessing on who were the two votes agains Diane. James mentioned that it must've been Janelle and Howie to Will and Will left it at that. No one thinks he voted that way and it's just another typical Will moment to keep everyone guessing.

man you are clueless. everybody in the house knows he did it.

I think that the sooner that Dr. Pimple Popper gets out of the house the better! Dont like that guy!

Archived