Tuesday, July 18th

CeCiMom

Howie's doing an "in your face" moment with Boogie, because of last night.

In front of Will, Howie is yelling across the BY, to Boogie that he needs to join his alliance. It's his only hope since Will is already throwing Boogie under the bus. This goes on for a couple minutes and finally Will says... "Join who" (trying to get Howie to implicate C4) and without missing a step, Howies tells him ... Me and George of course... the Jedi force. :lol: LOL, too funny.

good that hopefully will prompt mike to go against will. Didnt mike say he wasnt gonna align with will in all stars? he said so in the casting special. Guess he couldnt reisst the good doctor. Mikes probaly using will for good plastic surgery

Good for her. Janie's not the type to start crying either. She must have had a brother growing up and knows how to handle the said scumbags. are any of her allies like howie or kaysar or james there to defend her? ...not that she seems to need it at the moment. yeah, i wonder what started it too.

You know what else I "think" he just lied to James about.... he said when he talked to Will and Boogie that he told them they were safe and that mean't Boogie/Will would in return owe ALL of Sov6 later.

That's not how I remember it. I thought Kaysar only represented himself to Boogie/Will as far as safety was concerned.

OMG!!! WTF!!! I stop reading the live feeds today and I come back and it seems that no one is going to go after the SOV when they get HOH...ARE THESE PEOPLE STUPID....SO WHAT YOU HAVE ANNOYING HOUSEGUEST WHICH YEAR DIDNT BUT YOU STILL HAD TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS THEIR IS 4 OF THEM FOR PETESAKES....CHILL TOWN IS JUST 2 GUYS WHO CANT WIN COMPS... IS THIS A GAME OR ANOTHER GODFATHER MOVIE...

Archived