Tuesday, July 18th

CeCiMom

if i was HOH i would certainly not go after a SOV... you can only evict 1 at a time so you are going to have 3 more left over ready to pay you back!!! I would not be taking my chances...I'd let someone else do it!! but thats just me!

BITE ME!!! :angry::P j/k but it just make me mad as fire..GET IT FIRE :lol::lol:

--------------------------------------------

Oh don't remind me of fire. <_< Makes me angry just looking at it. It looks like you're in the depths of hell, it makes you feel like it too. :P:lol:

YES ANYONE BUT DANI.... Someone needs to break them up..Except Dani she still needs to lay low...BUT THE OTHERS HAVE SOME BALLS According to the feeds Marc might have some he keeps showing them NOW HE NEEDS TO BACK THEM UP!!!

Oh don't remind me of fire. Makes me angry just looking at it. It looks like you're in the depths of hell, it makes you feel like it too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

James needs a mute button. He cant think str8. He forgot what he said outside and blamed Janie for saying that Jase met Boogie at his business whe he said it. He needs food or meds or both.

James now say's the plan sounds good after 2 hours of explaining it to him.

It is funny to listen to James bragging about how he called out Boogie & told him he is getting eaten up by paranoia when James is the one freaking out w/paranoia :P

In seasons past I have enjoyed listening to the strategy talk but the sea sic is making my seasick with all the flipping & flopping & crazy strategy talk :huh::lol:

I don't know what he said was blocking him out. He needs to quit whining about it. If he was actually attempting to eat the slop, then fine whine away(not too much though :P). But he refuses to even eat the stuff at all. That's his fault that he's all b!tchy because he's hungry and won't eat. :rolleyes:

they're gonna go after the sov's.

Danielle, marc & Erika will conitnue to throw HOH comps though, so that they can play both sides. CG wont' win an HOH either.

If Jase, Will, or Boogie win an HOH they are def gonna put up two of the sovs though. Unless they pick up someone & then the sovs & chill town get rid of all the floaters & then have an all out war. Which I doubt.

I agree with you that people are dumb not to go after S6! Period!!! However I dont agree with you on the chilltown thing they are 2 guys who chose not to win HOH's! There is a certain startegy towards not winning. Its like Will said in S2 period!! It doesnt pay to do well in Comp's unless you win. Case in point Nakomis came in 2nd this week in the HOH on the block. If it comes down to life and death they will have to try then otherwise they try to have people in there group who can get HOH and move the attention of them. So far its working pretty good.

On the other hand -- how interesting will it be to see the 4 go to the end & start turning on each other. I can't see Jani turning away from Howie, so it would be James/K against Jani/Howie. How cut throat would that get!! It logically won't happen, but it's fun to think about.

Susan.

I think Kayser is making it easier for the SOV to turn against him first (should a miracle prevail and they make it to the final 4) They feel that he has jeapordized them with the deal he made with Chill Town. That and I am sure they remember his stupid advice to Howie about getting out James instead of Maggie last season. I love Kayser and I think he has some great ideas, but when he gets burned he thinks about revenge over strategy.

Archived