Food Comp

They're only seeing what they want to see and not the TRUTH damnit. I really don't know why I come in this forum.. It makes me want to HURT people.

You seem a bit frustrated. If this forum upsets you so much why are you here reading and posting? You need to relax and just enjoy the show otherwise you are gonna stress out and give yourself a coronary.

:)

So I read on the main page that they had to fish fake rats out of slop for the food competition. I wonder if this is leading up to the new "treat" being rat meat? :lol: Or maybe it'll just be slop/gruel which I speculated on before. My top 3 guesses for the food of the week were:

Rice

beans

Gruel/grits/plain oatmeal (take your pick)

I still stand by my belief that it WONT be bugs. Thats way too unrealistic. Bug might be used as a meat/protein *supplement*, but not meant to be eaten exclusively, by itself, for a full week.

Rat meat, on the other hand... :D

Note: If they do claim to be giving them rat meat, I bet it'll be something else like maybe ostrich meat that you can get in speciality stores, and they'll only TELL them its rat. Either way would be funny.

You seem a bit frustrated. If this forum upsets you so much why are you here reading and posting? You need to relax and just enjoy the show otherwise you are gonna stress out and give yourself a coronary. ~ Aka

:lol::lol: noo that is not her having a coronary.. that is her at her happest! :D

You seem a bit frustrated. If this forum upsets you so much why are you here reading and posting? You need to relax and just enjoy the show otherwise you are gonna stress out and give yourself a coronary.

Yeah, thanks for your advice.. BUT I think I'll continue to hate every HG and poster, it suits me

Fizzle knows, that is afterall how I got my nickname of "Happy" :P

If only Flappy were here, but at least I have you Ole Blue Cooch!

Now back to food comp..obviously everyone was FREAKING the hell out over nothing, as per usual. As we now have seen that the HG's were paired together and NONE of the commercial footage showed anything remotely close to that.

The way i understood it, the new treat IS the slop. The winning team gets food luxuries while the losing team gets the slop. Whatever the slop is we'll soon find out. Oatmeal sounds like a good guess.

Quote AkainePSP: "You seem a bit frustrated. If this forum upsets you so much why are you here reading and posting? You need to relax and just enjoy the show otherwise you are gonna stress out and give yourself a coronary"

You could never in a million years, frustrate or upset CrackersMartini!!!! :lol:

And you would never be so lucky as to give CM a coronary!!

BTW...........CM is usually right!

Archived