Eviction Spoiler

TrishX3

why lord? did you send her home :angry: . rip allison . they respect you is why they had to vote you out

lol its too late for that. lol :D

Wasn't really a spoiler, I figured she was good as gone. Man, I wanted her to stay....she talks so much smack, I wanted to see just how she would wreck havoc if she got to stay.

Think I'll vote her America's Choice when the time comes.... :lol:

Alison on Janelle, to Julie after eviction:

"No she's really not that bad I promise. It's just the stress and it's being caught in the moment and the game-play.. um no I think that Janelle's a great person, and a great competitor and we'd probably be great friends outside of the house. It's just that stress and it's embarrassing to hear that I said something like that, so I apologize for that completely."

Thanks for quoting that Luna C.

She lies in the house and she's lying out of it. Probably a way to make her look good on tv. But the damage was done years ago,lol.

She meant every word she said about Janelle in that house. And no one says those things about a person and then says something like, "Oh I think I could be friends with her." Come on. :rolleyes:

Thanks to whichever mod that edited the title for me. :D

My boyfriend said to me after watching the send-off video. Everyone sent this fake sincere video except for Nakomis. She was blunt to the point and said exactly how she felt. She held nothing back. I myself am somewhat annoyed with Nakomis her attitude annoys me however they better take her out soon because I think shes smart.

I think Erika really wanted to torment Allison a little longer and the "I'm not a vengeful person" speech was a crock!! :P

I did too mikala and I don't like her. At least she tried to make it interesting before she left. I don't like the things she said about Janelle because they weren't deserved. Janelle didn't go after her she went after Janelle. Strange girl.

Archived