Week 1 evictions  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going?

• Ali
    • Dani
  2. 2. Who do you want to go?

• Dani
    • Ali

I liked Ali her season but you know she sat right there and lied to Jases face and she blaming being on the block all because of Janelle. Hello 2 HOHs that had to agree. I do like Ali I just hope if she stays even if she does go after Janelle she doesnt suceedJust my opinion. (PS I know BB is all about lying)

I think it will be Ali, but although I dont like her..... She does keep things interesting! Would like her to stay just to keep the pot stirred! Shes good at it. LOL!

OK I'm just gonna run off the numbers that we all know just for something to look at

Vote to evict Alison: Erika, Kaysar, James, Howie

Vote to evict Danielle: Nakomis, Will, boogie, Diane

Now Chicken George is still in the air but i think he will vote to evict Danielle adding CG to that list.

Now Marcellas: He is my wild card. Will he stick with Janie and vote out Ali and make it a tie so Janie can vote Ali out or will Marcellas make a move that is probably better for him to evict Dani. So to me it relies on the way Marcellas votes to see who is going home.

I'm hoping Dani gets evicted. Who else would hide in a big pot to listen to other peoples conversations but Ali.... it's great... and I hope she stays.

Agree or Disagree?

Unfortunately this poll has nothing to do with what the house guests will do. I think Ali should stay for the drama of it all. I really dont like Dani. There is just something about her. But prolly Ali will go if Janie has her way. :P

Archived