Do u think all the Sov can make it to end/sequester and have the numbers?

billw84

Do u think all the Sov can make it to end/sequester and have the numbers?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think all the Sov can make it to end/sequester and have the numbers?

• Yes, they totally learned from last year's blunders.
    • No, I have a feeling they will screw up again.

no way . 1 or 2 may make it

there is no option that: the sov had a target on their back as soon as they were put on the list of 20 so no, they wont make it. :lol:

they could all play a whole different game, it wouldnt matter. that target on them is way too big.

Yeah, the question now seems to be WHICH of the sovs will go first rather than WHETHER.

And so true fizzle. You know what puzzles me though is why the same can't be said for Dr. Will . . . like before BB all I could think is that he just didn't stand a shot, and yet now I'd swear the guy is going to make it at least to sequester . . . what the heck is going on with that guy?!? :huh:

IF a sov DOES make it to the end they MIGHT have the numbers. No one knows who's in with them and who isn't. Erika says she is, but who really knows, and you never know, somehow, a sov could win HOH every week, probably won't happen, but it COULD happen. and they COULD have the numbers at the end. I don't really know at this point who I want to win..

If they can win HOH for a couple of weeks in a row...lets say 3...then I think they will all make it to sequester. They are all very good at comps(well, Howie not so much) and so it may happen...however I voted "no" cause I really don't think they learned their lesson, I mean to trust Jase? Scary move IMO. Jannie is convinced Jase is on the up and up and she is the brains. Love to see it happen, don't think it will.

I don't think they will all make it because they are the biggest target. Once one of the non sovs wins HOH, one of them are gone. I do, however, think that if one of them make it to Final 2 they will have enough in sequester to vote for them.

Archived