Has it ever...

furio22

hty :

it rained the last day that Ivette and Maggie were in the house last year...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did it really or are you just trying to be funny...

yes it has rained before, but not very often.

even the houseguest have commented on the fact that it never rains and they miss it. and then when it does rain they all look outside like they have never seen rain before. lol

LMAO ginger, i thought you were letting that go!!!! did you even go 24 hours without mentioning the astroturf assult?

if it was up to me, i would have you always talking bout that assult.... its too funny how that astro turf means so much to you. lmao

:lol:

Okay....then I have permission to go on.......you know any opportunity I have I will let one slide in. As far as I am concerned Evilette will go down in history for that "move" alone and how she disgusted me forever more after it. Ha Ha Ha :)

:lol::lol:

speaking of pissing on things, jase is currently explaining how he pissed on towels because he was stuck in a room during a comp. :angry: those towels probably will stink forever

Uggghh.....what is wrong with these people. Do they not have control of their bladders or do they think they can take advantage of every inanimate object in that house. Picking noses is one thing, but peeing on stuff is a whole different issue.

what a bunch of pissers! brings new meaning to the phrase "boy, that jase sure is a pisser to be around"

:lol::lol::lol:

:::::::looks up at the thread name::::::

oh yeah... and it did rain

it rained the last day that Ivette and Maggie were in the house last year... - hty

It did rain then...the gods were weeping that those two useless pieces of skin where in the final two! :lol:

When I lived in southern California, February was the rainy month, and it got all the way down to iceberg temperatures of 50 degrees (poor babies). During the summer, it rained once, about two drops. If you blinked, you missed it, but everyone was already piled up at the window at work, watching those two drops of rain fall, staring in disbelief, "as if they had never seen rain before." Fizzle is right about that part, lol. Ahh, I love California -- for real.

:D

I lived near LA when I was about 6. I remember cold nights and tons of tremors. It was normal for me to fall asleep watching the light hanging from my bedroom ceiling sway back and forth. I wonder if BB will ever have an earthquake? Hopefully, just a tremor, lol! Or have they had one already and I just didn't notice?

Archived