• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wbrb

On the live feeds

House gests taking about the comp

Felicia going in HOH room Maybe to shower?

How to get talking about when the POV ceremony is 

I'm heading out now be back later tonight bye

2:21pm BBT Feeds return after the Veto comp and Jag is sporting new bling. He is risning off in the outdoor shower. He with a smile that Izzy & Matt that Hisam was really upset when he won. Felicia heads inside and up to HoH. She's moving slowly and tells Hisam she's exhausted. 

2:42 PM BBT Hisam and Izzy are talking in the SR. Hisam had walked in on Izzy complaining to Cirie that Red is competing in all these comps and doesn't even try to win. HIsam tells her that she has to keep those feelings in and try to stay calm. Hisam tells her that the best thing to do is to move forward with the plan. Matt goes up, Matt goes home. We win the next HoH and they try again. Izzy thanks him for the talk. When he walks out she says to us "I am so over them. I am so over all of them. Paige, I am sorry. I am so sorry. I have to do better."

Izzy and Hisam.jpg

I am out for a bit. Got to cook dinner. *sigh now that we are in the good stuff. 

3:45 PM BBT:  Hisam goes outside, joins Cirie on hammock.  He’s super annoyed; he relayed to Cirie that when Jag comes off the block, Felicia plans to put up Blue in his place.  He says she just told him this while they were eating hummus.  He strongly disagrees, says “Blue’s nothing,” thinks it’s a “big mistake.”  Cirie is playing along while he rants, saying oh really, oh wow, etc. and not much else.  Hisam then tells Cirie, if anybody can talk to her, you can.  He gets up and walks back inside.

3:35 PM BBT In the WA, America tells Jag that they are in a flirtmance. They flirt but not an all out showmance. They are Jamerica. Jag says that she isn't flirting with him. She is just mean to him. That's like 2nd grade flirting. She says, I will show you real flirting. I will make you quiver. He says great, I haven't quivered in 18 days. I want to quiver. 

3:40 PM BBT Hisam joins Cirie on the hammock. He tells her that Felicia may not send Matt home. She said she might send home Blue instead. Hisam "That's a mistake. That's a big mistake. We have to have a meeting, and we have to talk to her." Cirie "He got on her heart." Hisam "He will get her out. If you have Jag, Matt, they pull Cameron back, the work on Jared, they pull Red, we are f***ed. We have to get Matt out." 

3:43 PM BBT Cirie tells Hisam that she knew this was going to happen. Felicia said she felt sorry for Matt. Hisam "Matt would have won that competition. He would have won it. Now she is thinking about not putting Matt up again. Then you are going to have Matt and Jag. Blue is nothing. We watched her compete 6 times. She is nothing. This is mistake. What should have been another easy couple weeks is now going to be a slog. 

3:45 PM BBT Hisam continues to insist that Matt is not going to change his loyalty and that Felicia sending him Blue is a mistake. If anyone can talk to Felicia, it is her. 

4:19 PM BBT Izzy, Hisam and Cirie are talking at the hammock. Hisam is under the impression that Felicia is putting Blue up in place of Jag. Izzy tells Hisam that he needs to give Felicia time to think things through. Let her come to her own decision. Hisam says yes. He has to accept whatever decision she makes. Hisam says that if she decides to get rid of Blue instead of Matt, regardless how you work through the different things that can happen, it is bad for them. 

3:09pm BBT In the Scaryverse BR, Jared tells Cory, Cameron, Blue, Matt and America that Felicia threw the Veto comp. Cory says it was miserable to do. Fun to watch, though. Izzy comes in and Blue leaves. Matt says Jag was tall and thin. The gunk was thick, Izzy says. Matt thinks being a HN would have made it hard to compete. Izzy says she's strong - next time, pick her!

3:14pm BBT Jared thinks the next comp won't be physical. If the multiverses are rotating, he says, the Scrambleverse will be next. He wants to play. Everyone's been in a Veto comp except him. America points out that Bowie hasn't played. Poor thing, Cirie mocks. In the WA, Red tells Jag he's tickled for him, it was an awesome win. But he's going get the silent treatment from the rest of the house.

3:20pm BBT The BY is open already. Felicia is surprised. Cory heads out to the hammock while he can get it. Cirie joins him. Hisam is in the KT eating alone. Cirie expresses doubt about backdooring Hisam - he's a physical shield, but Red is hiding. But what can Red do, Cory asks? He says Cameron will stay on their side. Jag and Red are still on everyone's list first. 

3:25BBT Cory tells Cirie that Hisam is a done deal this week. He promises Cirie that Cameron won't come after her any time soon. Cirie says she can't take Red's act (as if he's going to be the replacement nom). She tells Cameron she's sorry he has to stay on the blog. No worries, he says, they've come this far. Hisam is pitching Matt, Cirie tells Cory and ameron. Cory says Hisam was mad Jag won. The house is past the point of no returnm though, he says. I'll gladly sit next to him as he does, Cameron says.

3:40pm BBT Hisam joins Cirie at the hammock. He isn't sure Felicia is willing to send Matt home. Will she put up Blue, Cirie asks? That would be a mistake, Hisam says. We should have a meeting, Cirie thinks, Matt must have gotten to her. 

3:45pm BBT Hisam tells Cirie that Matt would have won that comp, and now Felicia won't put him up. Now they have to try again to get both Jag and Matt out, and getting Blue out is a waste of HoH. He worries the other side is going to pull in Red and Cameron. That can't happen, Cirie says, Felicia must feel sorry for Matt. There's no place for emotion in the game, Hisam replies. 

3:50pm BBT This was supposed to be an easy week, Hisam tells Cirie. They can't get Matt, Jag is safe, and Blue goes home. Now we are vulnerable. He asks Cirie to try to talk sense to Felicia. He thinks Matt and Jag will come after Felicia and him now. Meanwhile, Red and Felicia share how tiring the comp was. Red says he hasn't been eating enough the last couple days. 

3:56pm BBT Hisam tells Cirie that if Felicia doesn't do the right thing, they may need to drop her from The Professors. Jared will get upset if Blue goes home. This is not a Best Friends race. Cirie calls over and asks Jared to bring him a plate and napkins. Izzy joins them. Jag brings over the plate and napkin. Hisam says they need to send home Matt regardless of disability. The way Felcia has handled this, she's got to be the next to go.

4:01pm BBT Felicia joins them at the hammock and Hisam is all sweet to her. She tells him he needs a pedicure. I had one last year, he says. Hisam says they went crazy with Jag's win in the Scaryverse BR, Matt included. Please don't put up Blue, he begs Felciia, put up Matt. We can beat Blue! Jag told him that his target next week is Felicia. 

4:05pm BBT Felicia starts coughing. I can do the Heimlich, Hisam says. No, Felicia says, you'll kill me. Then I'll... FotH. 

4:15pm BBT Matt tells Mecole he thought about swimming for Chappel Hill, but wanted to be in a different league, so he chose LSU. Chappel Hill is her school, Mecole says, her husband is a Duke fan. 

4:20pm BBT Felicia leaves Hisam and Cirie to change her shirt. Hisam tells her to be careful. Inside, she laughs that everyoen is laying around, exhausted from the comp. Outside, Hisam says he did his part - now it's up to the other Professors. They have to protect Felicia. He can beat Jag but he's not sure about Matt.

4:28 PM BBT At the hammock, Hisam tells Cirie and Izzy that he will fight to stay. If they end up on the block next to Felicia, they are going to have to pick between each other as to who stays. He says that Felicia is not giving them the best chance of winning. 

4:30 PM BBT Cirie walks away. Izzy gets in the hammock with Hisam, She says that she agrees with him, but can she talk honestly with him. He says yes. Izzy "A lot of times when we chat, you do a lot of talking. Because you are very smart, and I don't say a lot necessarily, because you lay it out clearly. But, I think, people want to feel a little heard. I think that this all feels like it wasn't a decision we made. It was a decision that you made. We have to nourish her vision and help guide. Not tell. That is just my observation." Hisam "That sounds really reasonable." Izzy "I am not telling you this like you have done something wrong. You have been fighting for us. But, that is my observation."

4:32 PM BBT Jag, Jared and Cirie are talking in the KT. They are talking about how everyone is going to dress in black for the veto meeting. Hisam is going to know then that something is wrong. 

4:34 PM BBT Cirie "He thinks he is running things. His anxiety is way up." Meanwhile, Hisam is still talking to Izzy about how Felicia is making a bad decision that is going to make things harder for their alliance, yet they are supposed to be working together." Izzy "I wish you had said it to her just like that. She is smart. She is emotional. I will talk to her." 

4:36 PM BBT Hisam to Izzy "I want to work with her. I would love to work with her. But, I can't be aligned with someone who makes bad decisions. It was hard work getting out Reilly. And we are just going to blow it? It drives me crazy. My anxiety is up. It was such a casual decision. Why are you keeping him? For what? Keeping him says something. It means that you are either working with him, or you want to work with him."

4:41 PM BBT Hisam tells Izzy that they are going to be spending next week just trying to save Felicia. He tells her that their targets are Felicia, Izzy and himself. It is not time to get Cam out yet. And Jared is not in the middle anymore. Sending Blue home means they will have to deal with him and his feelings for her. 

4:46 PM BBT Hisam tells Izzy that people who were in the middle are slowly moving to the other side. It is going to be 5 against 7. You win the game by going after the king. It is hard when you have to rely on other people and they can't make the moves.

Izzy and Hissam.jpg

4:55PM BBT

Izzy heads up to the HoHR to tell Felicia, Cirie, and Matt about her talk with Hisam. Izzy says Hisam is spiraling, again. Matt says that Hisam thinks he is still the HoH. Izzy tells them about Hisam saying that it is stupid to take out Blue, just a knight, over Matt, a king. Izzy thinks Felicia should use his terminology and say something like, 'In your own words, it is better to take out a king.'

Felcia: I think I'll use that verbiage and say,  "I decided I didn't want to take a knight out. I'm taking out a king."

Izzy: That's it!

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53680’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53681’23”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53679’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53678’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53678’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53680’14”.jpg

4:51 PM BBT Matt, Cirie, and Felicia are in the HoH. Matt confirms with them that he is Hisam's target and that Hisam was pushing for Matt to go up. Izzy joins them. Izzy tells Felicia that she has got to play along with Hisam because he is beginning to spiral. She tells them that she told Hisam that he does a lot of talking and it feels like he is making all the decisions. Other people need to feel heard. Izzy informs them that Hisam's argument to her in getting Matt out was that you can't take out the knight (Blue)and leave the king in the game (Matt). Felicia says that she is going to use that in her veto speech Monday. Instead of taking out the knight, she is going after the king.  

HoH Chat.jpg

5:02 PM BBT Izzy, Matt, Cirie, and Felicia continue to discuss Hisam in the HoH. They discuss that he is the one that is fixated. While he stews in a corner, others are out making stronger relationships while he sits there all alone. He was stuck on Reilly week 1, and now he is fixated on Matt. Izzy tells Felicia that unless she wants him to bother her for the next 4 days, she has got to entertain him and let him think that she has come to her senses. 

5:08 PM BBT Jared has joined Felicia, Cirie, Matt and Izzy in the HoH. Jared came upstairs to make sure that they knew that Red was aware of the plan to BD Hisam. They share with Jared their conversations they had with him today that lead them to the same conclusion. They agree that though Red is annoying, there is nothing that he can do that they need to be alarmed about right now. 

5:12 PM BBT They decide to get ahead and have their professors meeting. They wonder how much talking Hisam is going to do. Did he listen to Izzy at all about letting others be heard. Cirie goes down to gather everyone upstairs. 

5:23PM BBT

The Professors are holding "office hours" with Felicia having them go around the circle and state who they think should be the replacement nomination. (They have decided to play along and allow Hisam to believe that Matt will be the replacement.)

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53708’11”.jpg

5:22 PM BBT Felicia is getting ready to hold a meeting in the HoH to discuss the veto results. (The meeting is mostly to entertain Hisam). Participants are Felicia, Red, Hisam, Izzy, Cirie, and Bowie. Felicia asks them to discuss what their thoughts are and they go around in a circle. Bowie "I don't know, but looking at all, Matt is the strongest." Izzy "We are still going at Reilly's group. Matt would be a good decision, even if it hurts to say it" Cirie "we became a group because we were excluded. There are clearly 2 sides. I would expect that no one from our side to be a consideration. If you look at their side, we have seen Blue play a little bit. We haven't seen Matt, But I would rather put up an Olympian over Blue." Red "It is the other side against us. Putting up a huge competitor on the block makes a lot of sense." Hisam "Matt beat me. I can't beat Matt." Hisam is cut off with WBRB. When the feeds return, the group implies that they all appear to be on the same page. Matt is the target. [Not really. This is all for Hisam's benefit. ~ Goldylucks]

HoH Professors.jpg

5:30 PM BBT The Professors meeting in the HoH suspect that Jared will vote the way that they want him too. Cory will also vote their way. Cameron has joined them in the HoH. They all decide (for Hisam's benefit) that the decision is ultimately Felicia's but that Matt is the best target for them. 

5:51PM BBT

It was short lived. The feeds are live, again.

Jag is now in his Humiliverse chicken suit as a result of winning the Veto Competition which the HGs have said was called Cock-A-Doodle-Zoom

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53735’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53735’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53735’36”.jpg

He said it has full leggings and is really hot.

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53740’12”.jpg

Jag does a little dance around the bathroom.

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53739’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53738’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53738’56” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53738’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53740’12”.jpg

5:56PM BBT

We have RCHS, again, on the feeds

5:51 PM BBT the feeds return and the meeting in the HoH is over. Jared and Cirie are in the hammock. Cirie tells Jared that "MeMe is a slick little so and so". Cirie doesn't care if she goes up next. She explains that MeMe was talking to Cory. Cirie went out there and showed Meme the signal for a professor's meeting 8 times (the signal is to rub the bridge of the nose) and MeMe ignored it. She then used the word professor in a sentence in front of Meme saying that she was going to call Cory's professor about him. She ignored that too. But MeMe doesn't want to be up there with Hisam in case it is played back later and Hisam is upset. She is slick and can play innocent that way. 

5:58PM BBT

Half the feeds are back and on the backyard where Cirie, Felicia and Jared are laughing over the chicken suit.

*RCHS keeps popping in and out

6:01PM BBT

Jag: I look pretty cluckin' ridiculous!

America: What the cluck?

Jag: You mother clucker

Matt: Go cluck yourself

America: That's funny

Red: This is eggcelent

Matt: I'll be right baaack

Red: Don't eggzagerate.

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53744’57”.jpg

6:00pm BBT This is perfect weather, Izzy tells Cirie, unknowingly ironically. Jared and Cory talk about a new alliance that would include Jared, Jag, Cory, Blue, Cirie and Felicia. Cory seems cautious and wants to know whose idea was this and how are Jag and Felicia willing to work together after she put him on the block? He warns Jared that he and Blue getting so close has caught the attention of Cirie and Izzy. Trust me, Jared says, I know.

6:20pm BBT Izzy thinks Red is faking being so tired after the Veto comp. It's only been too days of slop, she says to Mecole. Chicken Jag and Blue are playing pool. It'll be sweet to see Hisam on the block while in the chicken suite, they say. Izzy tells Mecole about Hisam's rants about Felicia. She sees Cameron going over to Cirie. He has no ability to read a room, Izzy says about Cameron. Mecole says it's hypocritial for Hisam to say those things about Hisam, when Hisam was saying the same thing about Reilly at the Veto ceremony.

6:45pm BBT Izzy, Bowie and Mecole are watching Cameron with Cirie. They don't understand his game. Izzy heads over to bail Cirie out. Bowie thinks Hisam will storm out when it's a unanimous vote. They agree that Cameron needs to be the next to go. Jag is strutting around. He thinks his chicken costume is sweet.