can someone fill me in?..

Cindu

okay i didnt really watch the other BBs the only one i saw completely was bb6 and the ones before that i watched a couple of eps here and there but didnt get into it..so i was wondering can someone fill me in with marcellas and danielle cause i rememeberd that they were reall close during the game but something happend and i just wannted to know what happened and why they hate each other.. thanks in advance! :)

danielle seal marcellus fate in bb3

he is a poor sport and he still :angry: about it

:lol: very true, danielle was playing the game... marcellas just happened to be in her way and had to go. i dont understand these people when they hold grudges against people for playing a game. now if he hated her just for the person she is.. than thats differernt, but to not like someone cause they played a better game? maybe someone needs to give marcellas a tissue so he can have a good cry.

yep

wow...what a grudge holder..i actually want ali out cause she's kinda..sneaky..going here and there telling people bout getting janelle out...but danielle thinks..before she acts..like she thinks right into to it...but i dont think she's a good competitor

i just dont want the bb6 alliance to be broken up so early into the game, im so surprised that james said he trusted jase more then kay and jan

Actually, Danielle doesn't think before she acts -- that's why she got herself nominated first week. She's the one who started the idea of gunning for Janelle. Danielle needs to go for her sheer stupidity and for being such an amateur. I agree that Alison is the bigger threat in the competitions and needs to go, but for crying out loud Danielle's ego is in bad need of bruising. I don't think I can take much more of that smug look on her face.

and it was a dumb plan at that.

But was Danielle REALLY trying to get Janelle out because I remember her saying,"We have to tell Janelle"... "I feel bad"...after telling Allison and George about the plan...and WHY would she want to tell Janelle about the plan if she wants to get her out? That just doesn't make sense to me...but this topic was a good idea because I was wondering what was going on with them too because I didn't watch any of the first 3 seasons...

I wondered about that too. Why would she suggest messing with Janelle and then say to Allison we need to tell her? Very strange. Allison was incredulous that she suggested this. Yet Allison was dumb to then go outside and tell a crowd of people James included what Dani suggested. James went right upstairs and told Janelle and Jase. That is how they decided who to evict. Idiot.

Archived