Am I the only one upset?

Kelegyrl

I don't know, there's still just too many questions.

First of all Julie said the votes were close so they decided to let two more houseguests in. But we all know that there were fourteen place settings at the table BEFORE voting even started. I think it would have been a lot more entertaining to let the remaining people compete for the extra spots. Plus, the producers picked more guys than girls.

I'm also upset that the America's picks were given "in no particular order". I want to know the percentages and who got the most votes. I want to know that America actually had something to do with it. My guess is that the producers picked all 14. I can't believe that Will wouldn't have gotten in on America's votes.

I like the spin on the HOH but i don't like that the nomination ceremony didn't change. The two HOH's actually have to decide together and put the keys in the box together. What if one decides to disagree to backstab the other. THe other would know it right away and could change their mind on who to nominate to make sure they agree. . It's too hard to disagree when you have to nominate together.

What's everyone's take on this?

I am trying to figure out how long they can go with having 2 hoh's. having 2 hoh's means that a total of 4 people cant vote ( 2 hoh's and 2 nominees) so as the weeks go on and the number of houseguest dwindle, they cant possible have 2 hoh's the whole season.. right?

Right. I got the impression from the way Julie said it that there are going to be two HOH's every week, but they have to stop that at some point. I am personally glad they had to nominate together. I was worried that Janie would be on the block.Good thing Jase was smart enough to not take that risk.

I thought the two HOH's would have to go into the ceremony blind, also. They would confer on their picks, but have separate wheels. That could have gotten really interesting. The potential for backstabbing would be at a new level. :D

This week is the ONLY week for dual HoH. It was confirmed by CBS in their breakdown of last night's episode. ~ dreamangel

whew! i am glad for that. i dont think i liked the whole 2 hoh thing.

I was also surprised Erica made it in...didn't think she was that popular (i'm glad though). I also think Chicken George was voted in by the public, not producers. But then again, I also think the whole thing is a sham and the ones that actually got in were selected by the producers.

So because there are 2 HOH's and 2 noms, will there be 8 veto comps? Or do Jase and Janelle have to partner with eachother? A nice twist would be if everyone got a chance.

i started a topic the other day about the dual hoh's and if they were going to do nom's seperate or together

and the implications of both

but someone REMOVED MY ENTIRE THREAD...after i had many responses...the discussion was interesting, it was 4 pages long...then someone just MADE IT DISAPPEAR

IF ANY MOD could tell me what happened to my topic

i would greatly appreciate it

anyhoo

i think it was stupid that they did nom's together

there was virtually NO way for them to disagree unless they both agreed to disagree

jase

i nom ali and dani

janelle...ok

jase ...wait, no then i put up ali and george

janie

ok...

you get it

TGIF!!!!!

:D

dayzeestarr yep it was stupid they did noms together took out alot of drama that could have happen

I thought about all the questions you had and totally agree. When I saw the two HOH's come out with one box I was thinking that they should have 2. And you know, For all we know, those votes that we casted mean NOTHING! Its a Tv Show but I guess we all just have to go with the flow, and get over it. Theres no way to prove that we actually contributed to the voting. I agree also, that they should have told us the percentages. When I first heard that producers were picking some of the houseguests I thought that was crap in the first place. So who knows, the producers probably picked every HG.

Another upset was the didn't show the rejected player long enough. I wanted to see and hear their reactions. I guess i just wanted to see Ivette cry and moan about Janelle being liked more than her. :P

thing I noticed about the picks by America... is that the vote was for all the guys and girls from the most recent seasons.. the only exception being that Ivette wasn't picked, but that's not too big of a suprise... kinda makes sense that as each season of BB came along, there would be more fans of the show... I know I didn't watch the first 3 seasons, didn't start til BB4... of course I didn't vote for anyone so...

A twist we were debating this morning was if the POV winner was given the power to remove someone AND nominate the replacement... It would cause the POV winner to have much more power than in the past, and cause the POV to be used for the replacement nomination instead of playing it safe... if they really wanted to make it interesting... allow the POV winner to replace the nominee with a HOH as well! :) How twisted would that be? You want to see some hard-core playing for the POV...

Georgectv....

I like your predictions..That would be very interesting.

However, If Ali got the POV, who do you think she would replace IF she had the power to do so?

In some cases, I believe having the power to take urself off the block and put someone up on the block, all-in-one, would almost seem TOO powerfull.

I like the idea of the POV winner naming the replacement, except i don't think they should be able to replace with an HOH. HOH is the most powerful position in the house and should stay that way. Besides, no one would want to be HOH if the persons they nominate can turn around and take them out in the same week.

Some funny stuff here. I actually think that America's votes counted. But that's cuz they pretty much aligned with mine. I voted Kaysar back into the house too, for all the good it did.

The POV speculation is moot for now though.

Archived