Wednesday, July 7, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 23 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/289-big-brother-usa-season-23-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Chess Parlor (CP)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Reef Bedroom (RBR)
Sea Glass Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Yacht Club Bedroom (YBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty unlocked this topic

#BB23 9:34pm BBT Feeds are up! Tiffany, Xavier, Tyler and Hannah are in the WA. Derek X, Derek F, Kyland and Britini are in the SR. They have to make slop and they have not seen the HNR yet. Apparently BB confiscated some logo clothing.

9: 38pm Big Brother Time

Feeds begin, a little spotty, probably because the new house guests are getting oriented with rooms and luggage.

House guests are moving around the house, Sarah and Azah and Claire are getting to know each other while Azah organizes her personal items in one of the bedrooms.

A few are in the bathroom talking, worried about how live feeds portray them.

Other house guests are in the kitchen cooking and snacking.

When feeds come back Frenchie and Derek F.are talking about trusting Britini and she walks up on them just in time to hear it. They all laugh, but change the topic when approached by other house guests. Everyone is talking about the photos on the wall, the HOH room and basket.

There is a lot of get to know you going on all over the house, we know this is just the honeymoon, and it will be interesting to see how this develops over the next few days'

New Banner “We'll Be Right Back.” No fish, just water with bubbles. This lasts for just a few seconds and is intermittent.

Meanwhile Derek F. is being very loud in the kitchen, he can be heard from the lavatory area where Tiffany and Xavier and Frenchie are having a heart to heart about sticking together, being parents. Xavier tells them that he has already mentioned his trust level for them, but Sarah comes into the room and talk stops. Talk moves on to the décor, the microphones, and Frenchie tells them he is noticing things in the décor that surprise him. He tells them he always sees “wrists” upside down. (I haven't seen that, but I am on the lookout darlings, if they are there I will find them, and my cohort here will surely post a pic for me (Mama Long))

9:39pm BBT Feeds are in an out. HG are learning the ropes of being in the BB House, from unpacking and returning their suitcases to figuring out where they will sleep. There are game conversations inserted here and there. Most everyone is in the KT or WA.

9:43pm BBT Azah and Sara are in the YBR talking about experiencing Disney as an adult. Talk turns to Wizarding World. Sarah has seen the movies but not read the books. They discuss the houses they were sorted into. In the WA, Kyland chills with Xavier. 

9:46pm BBT Azah and Sarah continue unpacking in the YBR - they brought too much stuff. In the SPA/WA, Xavier is too comfortable to move. Tiffany is talking with Alyssa, who seems preoccupied with saying the wrong thing or coming off as annoying. The rest of the house is in the KT.

9:49pm BBT Derek F is cleaning the dishes & glasses in the KT. There is snack food on the KT counter. In the YBR, Azah says her suitcase was like Mary Poppins' bag - she kept shoving stuff into it. Foth. Frenchie & Derek F study the memory wall. Britini sneaks up on them.

9:51pm BBT - Sarah likes Azah's bible. They are in the YBR unpacking. The KT crowd is getting rowdy as the HG are having a good time getting to know each other. They are discussing the comp and we get FotH.

9:55pm BBT Frenchie is waiting for his HoH room and to see his family. Derek F says maybe he should have waited until next season since they are up to  $750k this season; maybe $1m next season. FotH. The KT crowd discusses best seasons and favorite HG.

9:57pm BBT Azah compliments Sarah on how organized she is in the YBR. Christian has joined Xavier and Alyssa in the Spa/WA. Xavier says tonight it not the ngiht to talk to the HoH about noms. Tiffany didn't get the memo as she and Frenchie are talking on the LR Couch. 

10:00pm BBT Tiffany says Hi, America. Christian gives Xavier & Alyssa tips on how to keep a point of focus in spin comps. Xavier says tonight is just time to get used to the house. (Xavier does not seem to realize the game started the min. he stepped in the door. -- Morty)

10:02pm BBT Alyssa apparently puked already. Not sure why. Xavier has only ever had one roommate and prefers living on his own. FotH. 

Alyssa didn't want to puke for the second time on the live feeds (first time was in the toilet closet).  Tiffany holds her hair as she gets ready to puke in a "spa" garbage can.  Christian is lucky enough to walk through the door just as she starts puking and the feeds cut away.

A few minutes later while talking to Christian and X, she says "sorry guys" and they say it's fine. She says..."oh, no, I was talking to production listening to me puke on my mic."

10:00pm Big Brother Time

We have the intermittent We'll Be Right Back screen intermittently, with a few flashes of what looks like the living room. (I am sure this is just first night jitters, and Big Brother giving instructions to the house guests that we aren't supposed to know they give them..rules, don't s and do's and whatnot)

Derek F offers to trade beds around with Tiffany, but she declines.

Xavier and Alyssa are talking about people behaving badly. (In general, Big Brother contestants, but no one in the Season 23 game. Both of them believe that if you can say things on camera that are distasteful you must have them in your head.

Derek and Tiffany are talking about how warm the house is, they are surprised it is not cooler, they are trying to figure out how the diary room works.

Camera moves back to Xavier and Alyssa

, just general talk, then back to Derek F, Kyland and Tiffany, who are also having general chat.

Derek F, Frenchie and some others are in one of the bedrooms talking about strategies for nominations.

Some of the boys are investigating the workout area upstairs, some have notices that the lavatory area now has a door. Someone else says the downstairs room now has no privacy.

Others are talking about their celebrity crushes.

Frenchie relays information to Tiffany, she wonders “Where the hell was I at?”. Frenchie is still talking about “she and her”, and says he did not have the idea in his mind to target a woman. We hear him indicate he is interested in getting rid of the “jocks”. Frenchie tells Tiffany and Claire, “Frenchie is going to be the showmance killer.” Both girls agree his idea is a good one.

The conversation is interrupted for us by the We'll Be Right Back message. This message continues for a few minutes.

There is a group in the bathroom now, Derek F, Alyssa, Christian and Claire. They are discussing whether or not they should approach Frenchie to make deals to stay. Derek F tells them to wait, he will talk to them. Everyone heads to the kitchen to see how to make slop.

In the bedroom Tiffany tells Claire and Whitney that her nickname is Tiff. Whitney shares that she can be called Whit or We (her nephew called her Wewe and that name stuck with close friends and family).

Frenchie, Brent, Christian, Travis and Alyssa are in the lavatory area. Talk is about tattoos.

There is a lot of chatter around the house but no game talk, with the exception of just a few spotty comments. While the house guests get get to know each other they are also revealing themselves to us.

11:27 PM BBT  Poker Chip Parlor  Travis/Christian/Kyland/Derek X

Christian tells the guys that Whitney was already mentioning a back door "when we were in the bathroom, the first thing she says (to Frenchie) is 'if I were in your position, the first thing I would do is put up a guy and a girl from a losing team.... and then backdoor'...I was like, why the f would you say that...no one else was there...personally, I don't think she'd keep me safe based on what she said...if I had to pick someone, it's her because of what she said."

Derek X says that Whitney was shaking (during the HOH Comp) and they had to tell her to pick up the pieces

They begin discussing the girls' eyes and smiles and Derek X says "I was like, these girls are gonna be smoke."

image.thumb.png.a078a15f752d9ee405b7b2423c7e2c60.png

image.thumb.png.684c000e6b78bbf91307244c142fcce6.png

image.thumb.png.4b5c0150af5239285f4cf730896e53d5.png

[Sorry y'all, but I'm wiped out. I'll post what I can in the morning  -MamaLong]

• morty unpinned this topic
18 hours ago, grannysue1154 said:

Frenchie tells them he is noticing things in the décor that surprise him. He tells them he always sees “wrists” upside down. (I haven't seen that, but I am on the lookout darlings, if they are there I will find them, and my cohort here will surely post a pic for me (Mama Long))

Sorry granny. I didn't see anything like that either. 👀

• morty locked this topic