Can Members Help the Access Problem?

It's the first night, and I'm already having problems getting in.

I tried to do good.

I went for the Lo-Fi version.

Got the error message.

Tried switching to Hi-Fi.

Got the error mesage.

Thought signing in first would help.

First try, got the error message.

Obviously, I finally got here, and I really don't want to leave.

WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP?

Any ideas welcome.

like i said before this section should be for members only. you got like 250 guest and they aint saying nothing why should us members suffer. it only takes 2 minutes to register. they hogging up bandwith

It is tough getting around, I keep getting Internal Server Error messages and having to reload. I think that it is worse at some times though (possibly commercials in places it is being aired now). Are you all getting the live feeds? I had them last year but ended up reading here about what I missed more than listening to anything good on them. And too many fishies. I wonder though, when do you think they will be up IF i decided to get them??

wont be getting live feeds cause i have dialup. but i been on here for years without it. i just read the forums and main page to stay inform

I got the feeds during BB5 b/c I could watch it at my old job. Since I'm no longer there and have dialup at home, I'm not even going to bother.

Just wanted you all to know that we are aware of the problem. Morty has adjusted the limit of numbers of users on at the same time... hope you/we see improvements!!! :D

it much better than last year for sure

Good idea Morty, I had to do that once and recommended it to you last year.

I'm sure things will be smoother here this year with all of the cautions that are already in place.

Archived