Wednesday, October 28, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Finale Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:24 AM BBT

Enzo talks aloud in the WA 'If I kept Dave... If I kept Dave they would have made him the pawn for the season. All the big talkers would have been taken out with Dave next to him. I love Dave. It hurt me that I had to do that. So if I was sitting up against Dave, I was gone. That's why I kept Nicole. He had to go.  I had to keep Nicole because she's a fucking target. People were going after her. I just need Cody to win tomorrow. That's it. That's it. And if he snakes me, he snakes me. That's it. I've been snaked before. That's how you gotta get me out. Trust me, I love Dave. Trust me. Cuz I know that's what everyone is saying out there...should have got rid of her. SHould have got rid of her. But it was the right move to make. Look where I'm at. I'm in the final three. I don't regret it. And if he wins this HOH tomorrow, let's go. Let's go to the end. Let's go. He's gotta know, this is an All Star season....she's got friends in the jury. She's got Da'Vonne, she's got Dani, she's got Christmas. He can't take her. Why would you take Nicole? You can't risk it. Come on, Yo! Come on. Take me. He knows that. Cody is a smooth dude. He knows. It's crazy to m e that she's gonna take him over me. It baffles me. Baffles me! My social game is that good? You don't want to be next to me for the jury. He's won fucking 4 POVs, 3 HOH...never been on the block. But, me? I've got the greater social game That's why I didn't put Cody on the block when I won HOH...so he'd have that...he hasn't been on the block, he has the most comps...it's not my fault I'm playing with a dodo. I just got destroyed in this last competition. Destroyed. And yet, she's still gonna take him if she wins."

12:49AM BBT: Nicole is out of bed and eating a sandwich. Enzo doesn't say anything to her as he walks into the KT before walking back to the WA. Enzo eventually sits down at the KT table and starts to play cards by himself. Nicole finishes her sandwich and goes back to bed. 

1:09AM BBT: Enzo walks around upstairs with the blanket over his shoulders. 

1:43AM BBT: Enzo finishes pacing around upstairs and is now downstairs in the KT. He grabs a few things before going into the PBR and looking through the photos. 

2:02AM BBT: Enzo is now in bed in the PBR, BB turns the lights off as soon as he covers his eyes. The house is dark and quiet. 

9:16 AM BBT Nicole is up and changing her last battery for the season. Cody gets on says the live feeders have 35 minutes left. Nicole comes in the KT where cody is and says and here comes coconuts. Nicole says she been wearing the same clothes for 4 days now. 

9:21 AM BBT  Nicole and Cody are talking about when they woke up today. Cody says he woke when the music went off and Nicole says no it was earlier then that. Nicole says she hadn't slept good in a couple days. 

9:26 AM BBT Cody is eating something and says to Nicole is there anything you would like to say to the live feeders. You got 25 minutes. Nicole says you guys are just awesome Meanwhile Enzo is still sleepinng in the PBR. 

9:25 AM BBT

Cody: We are saying goodbye to the live feeds very shortly. Is there anything else you want to say to the feeds, Nicole, we have 25 minutes?

Nicole: Feeders, you guys are awesome 

Cody: Oh, here we go. Butt kiss...pucker up

Nicole: you guys are awesome and I appreciate you guys....and I am terrified for later today

Cody:  (in full accent) You heard it here, Nicole hates public speaking.....I love to public speak. I am very good at this. I have practiced my whole life for public speaking. I took public speaking in college.

image.thumb.png.ce1525c2d70c2c9d695b797cb743b5ef.png

9:29 AM BBT Cody is talking in his crazy accent he made up. He says Nicole is picky she is the pickiest. Cody is making some breakfast. Cody says on a scale of 1-10 how much will miss Nicole? Then do the same for me and enzo. Cody says we have 20 minutes. He apoligizes for something. 

9:33 AM BBT Cody hollers for Enzo but Enzo hasn't moved out of bed yet. Enzo is awake but just being lazy in bed. Stars come on the screen. 

9:36 AM BBT Cody says it finally day. Cody is cleaning up his dishes. He says he will be doing his double shots tonight. Cody does a shout out to all those that have put up with his shenanigan's voices. Cody says he cant wait to get out of this house. He is dying on the inside. 

9:44 AM BBT Cody goes to where Enzo is at and sys You want some ooey gooey cookies Enzo in the accent he made up? Enzo says cookies and stretches. Cody asks Nicole if she want to play one lst game of backgammon. He says he is dying on the inside. He says his noes is stuffy then runny at the same time. 

9:48 AM BBT Enzo is finally up out of the bed now. He gets his hoodie on pops on the hat. Nicole and Cody are playing backgammon. Enzo is doing some last minute packing and he leaves the PBR. Cody says hello Enzo in his accent. 

9:53 AM BBT Enzo goes to the Sr and looks in the fridge for something and the feeds cuts to stars. Enzo also says who want some ooey gooey apple fritters. Cody and Nicole are playing Backgammon. 

9:55 AM BBT Cody says you want to say something to the feeds. Enzo says he is sorry his BB12 Enzo came out late. Enzo says he had a lot of fun in his final days in the house. 

9:59 AM BBT Cody screams "Sharron" and says I'm sorry feeds for screaming like that. Enzo says he feels skinnier. Cody talks about a TV being in the Showmance Lounge and angled so feeders who can't see it and they are able to watch the feeders. The feeds end with watch the season finale tonight at 9pm ET/8 CT.

image.thumb.png.8095fa37136d06c146e63ee7c3969713.png

image.thumb.png.6e2b031ad71aa7ae4cbf9d74af552729.png

9:59 AM BBT

Enzo: I have to go to the dermatologist. I feel like I have lost weight. I am pail, ail and frail. That's it.

Nicole: Your skin looks good today.

Cody: Two minutes until the feeds are done. Wait, when the feeds are done do we get laundry time?

Nicole: That would be cool

Enzo: Well, We have enjoyed watching you in your houses, too. They didn't know that.

Cody: We have a screen in the lover's lounge, it's right above the door. You don't have any angles to see it.   

Nicole: Surprise

Enzo: We got to see you.

*feeds for the BB22 season cut

image.thumb.png.248d3044e7e965e181978c82b037d962.png