Thursday, October 15, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

3:11 AM BBT

Enzo wakes up in HOHR and uses the loo (with mic on), He then heads to bed in the PBR.

Enzo talks to Moo-Lawn "Moo-Lawn...Boujee....time to go to sleep. Time to go to sleep. Big day tomorrow."

Memphis is lying awake on his floor pallet in the KBR. (he is sleeping on the floor for his bad back)

3:15 AM BBT

Enzo looks through the BB photos in the PBR then covers his eyes.

3:17 PM BBT

BB turns out the lights.

4:35AM BBT: BB cuts the feeds.

4:56AM BBT: Half of the feeds return, showing Nicole asleep in the HoHR while the other two cameras remain on stars. 

6:51AM BBT: The other half of the feeds now return, with all four cameras on sleeping HGs.

8:34AM BBT: All of the HGs are still sleeping.

9:03 AM BBT.  Feeds go to stars, most likely for the wake-up call.  

9:15 AM BBT.  The feeds return to the PBR and HOHR with the lights on but nobody up.  

9:20 AM BBT.  The feeds are on the PBR and KBR with the lights on and nobody up.  In the PBR, Enzo has Moolan “tucked in” in the bed next to him. 

9:30 AM BBT.  The lights are on in the PBR and KBR, but there hasn’t been much movement.  

9:50 AM BBT.  Memphis is up.  He gets a new battery, goes to the WC and then to the KT.  Enzo is snoring in the PBR.  

9:58 AM BBT.  Memphis gets back into his bed that he has made on the floor in the KBR.  

10:02 AM BBT.  Christmas and Memphis are getting out of their beds.  He says “So coffee”?  She replies “coffee”.  They go the KT to make it.  Christmas says “Oh yeah press the button”.   

10:07 AM BBT.  In the KT, Christmas says it’s like an ice box in here.  She tells Memphis she can’t believe he slept so much better on the floor.  He says “So much better”.  

10:13 AM BBT.  In the KT, Memphis and Christmas are having coffee.  Memphis says he did a cleanse once and got down to 185 lbs and he looked sickly at that weight.  He said he lost 30 lbs.  She tells him that is so unhealthy.  He said he drank like 8 juices a day.  Nicole is up and walks by the KT and they all say hello to each other.  She leaves.  Christmas says on her last season she was 115 lbs and that was too tiny.  She says she is good at 125 lbs.  Memphis says 200 lbs is good for him.  He says he has been the same height since 8th grade.  Christmas says Loyal will be stacked and his father is 6’ 3”.  Nicole walks by again and Memphis asks her if she is with us.  She says not yet.  She says she can’t believe Memphis slept on the floor.  He tells her it was great.  

10:19 AM BBT.  In the KT, Memphis and Christmas continue to talk about their bodies and what has changed from when they were younger. Memphis mentions what he was like when he was modeling.  Christmas says she likes having a big butt.  She says she doesn’t have one here but she usually does.  Memphis chuckles.  We get stars...

10:21 AM BBT.  The feeds return and Memphis and Christmas are discussing the triple eviction.  He says “let’s go to the table”.  They move to the table after Christmas gets more sugar.  

10:25 AM BBT.  Christmas and Memphis have been discussing a tv show.  Christmas says when she gets home she wants to watch tv, at night.  She says she doesn’t want to drive.  They discuss being locked down and people watching a lot of tv.  Christmas says she was working a tin and filming all the time.  

10:32 AM BBT.  Enzo gets some water in the KT, then carries a blanket to the HOHR and says hello to Nicole. He then goes to the WC downstairs. Memphis and Christmas are talking about fishing.  Christmas likes the act of fishing but she doesn’t want to catch and eat a live animal and she feels like catch & release is more cruel.  Memphis says he likes it.  Enzo passes by the KT and Memphis says they have to be up there (for lockdown) at 11:00.  Enzo goes to the SR to change his battery.   In the KT, Memphis tells Christmas “this is going to be some random s**t”.  They all talk about how dry it is in the house.  Enzo gets cozy in the loft.  

10:38 AM BBT.  Alone in the KT, Christmas whispers hello to her family.  She says she needs to curl her hair and study, and study, and study, and study, and study, and study.  

10:40 AM BBT.  In the KT, Christmas says “did I make the coffee strong enough”?  Memphis says it’s fine.  She says he’s lying, her coffee is terrible.  Enzo is laying down in the loft.  

10:44 AM BBT.  Nicole tells Enzo to go sleep in the HOHR.  He says he didn’t want to bother her.  He says he’s dehydrated.  He goes into the HOHR.  

10:54 AM BBT.  Enzo is laying in the HOHR.  Christmas is in there also.  Nicole has been bringing her stuff downstairs.  She notices that BB has already turned off the HOHR spy cam.  Memphis is brushing his teeth.  

10:58 AM BBT.  BB says “Cody, there are fresh batteries in the storage room”.  He is the only one who hasn’t been up yet.  Memphis goes in to wake him up and says “party boy, it’s that time get upstairs”.

1:10 PM BBT

We still have the Rancho Coastal Humane Society, and it's likely the feeds will not return at all today until after the live show.

image.thumb.png.bd4e3e06c08d2ced577a45600b81c0f9.png

image.thumb.png.91131b995c4bd0345bdee19a04501e05.png

image.thumb.png.13acebe8645d83eb5b50651da98e138b.png

[Enzo and Cody plan to evict Memphis on Nicole's HoH, and Memphis thinks he is staying. This will definitely be a blindside tonight, unless they decide to fill him in before the live show.  -MamaLong]

9:22PM BBT Enzo looking at pictures in the PBR. He says he is going to have to fight to win endurance. Xmas at the KT table. Mothing words but to herself.

9:42PM BBT Enzo looking at pictures. Xmas in bed reading the bible. Xmas is now looking out into space.

9:54PM BBT Enzo is in the KT rinsing out a glass. he heads to the WC.

• morty unpinned this topic

image.thumb.png.b8e408ebbd297c4ed653341d8becf05d.png

10:10 PM BBT

Enzo and Nicole meet up in the WA

Nicole: Hey, they're sleeping. Why is she .... I just got out of the DR.

Enzo: You just got out now from before? Holy shit!

Nicole: Was I in there for awhile?

Enzo: Yeah, you were in there a fucking while.

Nicole: Why is she driving me nuts already?

Enzo: I know. I know.

Nicole: And she is cornering Cody in rooms.

Enzo: She's already like fuckin'....Relax. I just fucking won. She's like who are you gonna put up? I was like, Look yo! I don't know what I'm doing.  I just won. 5 minutes. 

image.thumb.png.a73a0c78c5c8144bedb740b93a14b001.png

image.thumb.png.0c3cdfad70fce404a4cc5e7e228967bf.png

10:11 PM BBT

BB: Christmas, please go to the Diary Room downstairs

Enzo mutters, "Thank God!....what other ones can I have?"

Enzo starts looking at the photos on the wall and taking down photos he wants. The camera is robotically following his every move "Stop! Stop!...I'm trying to look at photos!....Stop! Stop! Oh shit". Enzo is frustrated that the camera is zooming in on him while he deconstructs the photo wall.

BB: Stop that!

image.thumb.png.d7258e7967bcd44b2e9ba574417850bd.png

image.thumb.png.f35d015602cc77304bd0bdd9985de3a9.png

image.thumb.png.fdedcfd6972a880384fab75360fbe907.png

image.thumb.png.d3a555ef2fa32168105889223d3943f2.png

10:13 PM BBT

Nicole joins Cody in the KBR. SHe tells Cody she is really nervous.

Cody: why?

Nicole: I don't know. I feel like I'm about to lose my mind.

Cody: Why?

Nicole: because I'm so annoyed

Cody: Why are you so annoyed?

Nicole: I don't know. I think because I hated watching that HOH Comp. I cannot stress to you how much I hated that.

Cody: Why?

Nicole: It was just hard to watch.

Cody: Stressful?

Nicole: Yeah. and the fact that she thinks she is so close to Enzo. I'm gonna lose my mind. She is already talking to Enzo about who he should put up. She is obviously close to Enzo.

Cody: Cody: she is not close to anybody. She jumps around and...

Nicole: Whatever. I'll take your word for it.

Cody: It's not like,  take my word for it.....She jumped around and all week tried to get me out. She doesn't even know you and I are close. At this point in this game, how do you run to him and say COdy needs to go.

Nicole: and Nicole

Cody: like you knew that was gonna happen. Like I said to you, once you didn't use the veto her conversation was going to go back to Cody and Enzo are (a threat). She is so predictable.

Nicole: I have such a headache....I'm so grouchy.

Cody: I was literally like you won that comp because...I threw you that comp...I've done things to help and he was like you're gonna be good. Get yourself ready and let's go.

Nicole: he....I can't tell you.

Cody: what?

Nicole: he showed his true colors today and that made me....I don't trust him. I am so mad. 

Cody: Is that what you were saying in there?

Nicole: Yeah.

Cody: The thing is in this game I don't just play for me.

Nicole: yeah, you don't. It was obvious you took one for the team. It just got me really fired up and pissed.

Cody: That's why you couldn't watch the comp. It took you this long to tell me.

Nicole: Yes. I was mad. I didn't want to tell you. And he is walking around listening. You are talking too loud.....Like, that was so selfish. We are all playing an individual game, but I know how much you have done for him in this game...so, that bugs me. I can't help but wonder if he is trying to clip one of us.

Nicole and Cody continue discussing that Enzo is where he is because of them. Cody threw the HoH to him, and they are worried  that he is going to try and bring Christmas to Final Three over them.

Nicole: Okay, I take back that it was selfish. It was just eye opening. I would take Christmas to Final Two over him. That's how bad it was.

Cody: Oh shit. Oh shit. That bad?

Nicole: It was so bad. 

They discuss the competition and Cody explains that he believes Enzo was just going through the moves casually. But, the game then turned to trying to trap her.

Cody: Whatever, I did what I had to do and if it bites me in the butt, it is what it is.

Nicole: it shouldn't bite you in the butt

Cody: if she wins veto, I'm done

Nicole: she's not gonna win. There's no way!

Cody: But that's why I did what I did because I know now it's gonna be us two and I know he is not gonna gun for it (the veto).

Nicole: it's gonna be us two in the finals?

Cody: yeah....He is not going to beat us in any of those comps...He said he was gonna go look at pictures and I was like, fucking study

Nicole: he does not care if one of us gets caught. It's better for his game. He is not stupid.

10:29 PM BBT

Nicole: He will keep you off the block, right?

Cody: I don't know.

Nicole: Oh my God. Could you imagine?

Cody: It wouldn't bother me. 

Nicole: what do you mean? If he won the veto and put you on the block?

Cody: Well, that would show me...

Nicole: If he doesn't put up Christmas, we know they have something.

Cody: he is putting up Christmas 100%

Nicole: He needs to put up me and Christmas. He owes you!

Cody: If he owed me something he wouldn't gun for it.  (the veto)

image.thumb.png.4056b86edb299276d5fbb7da79f122db.png

10:32 PM BBT

Cody leaves for a glass of milk to go with his chocolate and Nicole whispers, "I take back that it was selfish. It's not selfish. I don't want people freaking out on me. What Cody did was selfless!"

Nicole complains that her back his hurting really bad.

10:45PM BBT: Cody has returned to the KBR and he and Nicole play a game of backgammon. Enzo is in bed in the PBR, looking off into space. 

11:00PM BBT: Enzo walks into the KBR, he asks where Christmas is. Nicole and Cody tell him that she's still in the DR. Enzo talks about how he and Cody played chess last night and then the HoH Comp was chess as well. Cody asks if Enzo wants to go play chess again tonight. Enzo says he wants to play after they "get drunk." Cody tells Enzo not to say that, because now BB won't give them a lot to drink. Nicole and Enzo talk about Christmas and what he's going to say when he puts her on the block. 

11:11PM BBT: Christmas is out of the DR and in bed in the KBR with Enzo and Cody chatting. Nicole is in the WA popping pimples, she says she's "grouchy" today even though she says she has "no reason to be grouchy today." Nicole leaves the WA and says "I'm sick of my own voice," and "it's so annoying." Now with Christmas out of the DR, game talk stops and the HGs wander around the house while they wait for Enzo to get his HoHR. 

• morty locked this topic