Friday, September 25, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

image.thumb.png.6a6c4c16ab3c3474aedfa06dc8c84154.png

Christmas: what did you get on the HOH (she means competition)

David: a 7.... I rolled right past the one

Christmas: mine was, I got a 10 and 12 and then I kicked it off. I literally got progressively worse. If I had known, I would have gone for the cash.

David: yeah

Christmas: and surprise, 4 people played for the case...that doesn't surprise me

David: a lot of people are in good position in the house...I knew I had to play for the HOH because it was a likely chance...but here we are, third time this season

Christmas: it's not your 5th

David: It's not my 5th. That's right....poor Kevin..5th and slop

Christmas: my heart hurts for him.....he is taking it like a champion

David: I don't know how he is managing it....he is getting used to it....gotta win comps, or you lose. I knew that coming into the game. It's just 

Christmas: annoying

David: part of me is like damn, this sucks....it's got to be a boring season to watch. I can just tell that it's pretty...

Christmas: here we go again

David: yeah, people don't want to tune in things they expect to happen...I'll fight and give people something to watch

Christmas: well I wanted to... *feeds switch back to SR

image.thumb.png.7e6503ea6728437148cb644549f827ca.png

6:05 PM BBT

Kevin: it's weird. He wants everybody to like him. I'm like not everybody has to like you, Cody

David: yep. He's got such a thing set up.  

Kevin: he only talks to me right before a competition...in case I win

David: yeah, why expend the energy...some players are good at diversifying their energy to everybody in the house. SOme can't do that

Kevin: he doesn't even know he is privileged....he comes from a place of privilege of power...He was like, 'it's you, the powerless person, who is responsible for all this' and I wasn't having it. He lives in a bubble. We are supposed to swallow what he serves.

David: here's the deal. If Dani won, same situation. If Nicole had won, same situation.

They discuss the prizes. Kevin says he didn't even think about going for them.

6:00pm BBT: Kevin tells David he talked to Cody and after about 45 minutes he told me he was putting me up and he repeats what he and Cody said to David.
6:22pm BBT: Cody comes out of the HOHR and goes to the KT. Memphis walking back and forth upstairs alone. Nicole is peeling carrots while David washes dishes and Kevin making slop. Christmas and Tyler are working out with weights and Dani cooking.
6:25pm BBT: Cody joins Christmas in the KBR and tells her that his and Kevin's talk went badly and he repeats what all Kevin said.  He says he asked Kevin so if he gets voted out this week that is how he is going to base his decision at finally and He tells her that Kevin says yeah i can have my own decision.
6:29pm BBT: Christmas says how many time can you give a guy a life raft before he sinks? Cody says yeah that's what i am saying. Christmas ask Cody if Kevin said who he would put up if he wins and he says yeah Kevin said he would put Memphis. Christmas says wow. Cody says i seen you come back here so i ran i will let you go back to your workout. Christmas then talks to the camera about Kevin saying she saved him week one and made sure she stayed with day and she says he is exhausting and is like a rock sack on her back. She says you are literally going to throw my name out there i kept you safe and you are going top throw me under the bus get out of here and she heads back to the KT.
 6:35pm BBT: Cody in the HOHR with Enzo telling him about the conversation with Kevin now and how he saved Kevin all this time.
6:37pm BBBT: Nicole joins Cody and Enzo in the HOHR as Cody is still going on about Kevin and their conversation. Christmas is now heading upstairs. Dani in the KT cooking and chopping veggies. Tyler working out and Kevin just walking around the house.
6:46pm BBT: Kevin and Enzo in the HNR and Enzo says he is trying to stay away from people, They talk about Enzo's hoodie and Enzo says it is so cold in there. In the HOHR Cody, Nicole and Christmas are talking and Tyler comes in. Cody then has to tell Tyler about his conversation with Kevin and Christmas keeps saying that's his pitch and Cody keeps complaining about Kevin and how Kevin made him mad.
 6:51pm BBT: Kevin telling Enzo about his conversation with Cody and Enzo talking like he has not heard anything. Cody still going on about Kevin in the HOHR and how Kevin will not vote for him if he is at the end if he leaves this week.

9:10 pm Big Brother Time

Kevin and David chatting in the downstairs lounge.

Kevin tells David he is sure he (David) is good this week.

David says at least they got to play with Davonne, and there were some fun moments this season.

David and Kevin both believe they are on an island in the game, both of them say they have made it to a respectable place in the game. 

Cody, Tyler, Danielle, Nicole F, and Memphis in the HOH room

General talk about the wake up schedule and morning music.

Danielle sees David in the kitchen, reports that he was in the "love room"  Someone asks if he was with Kevin, Danielle tells them no, that Kevin had been napping earlier.  (wrong, they were in there together).

The group in the HOH mention Kevin wearing his blanket around the house, Danielle says the blanket is his "thing", he talks about it in the diary room. Nicole F says on his last season he wore scarves. Memphis asks if he should know to be sensitive about it....and

We get stars until the topic change.

WE get the HOH gang again, but when Tyler starts to tell the worst thing he has seen on the feeds, guess what??

You guessed it.... We get more stars!!!

(I am among the growing group of folks who thinks  "stars" are taking away the fun of eavesdropping on the game.  These house guests know the cameras are on, they know the feeds are live. We should get to see them, warts and all--Grannysue)

We get feeds a few minutes later when Memphis is telling about a museum involving a haunted cruise ship.  He says you can pay for a tour, and you can spend the night in a stateroom.  He says it is very creepy, he says he woke up at 3am and heard running down the hallways.  Memphis talks about a haunted hotel, he says he didn't' stay there, but has heard about it.  He talks about a haunted children's hospital where procedures were performed; he says it is very creepy looking.

Christmas, Enzo, Kevin are in the kitchen.

Just general talk.

Christmas decides to go up to the HOH room and make them feel awkward.

After a few minutes David is messing with the number of days, what days it is, and so on.  Kevin tells him there is a competition coming that asks about days, and he is going to mess himself up.  David just shrugs it off.

Kevin peeks out the patio doors, BOB tells him to "knock it off."  David says "our lives on the line and we can't be curious?"

Meanwhile, the whole time he is at the kitchen table, whenever David hears a noise he yells, "who is it?" or "announce yourself".

Cody has fallen asleep, and has been for several minutes, house guests are leaving the room, turning the lights off for him. 

Now David is sitting at the kitchen table tossing grapes to the balcony for others to catch.  After he throws quite a few BOB says, "I said stop it!!" and...

We get stars

David asks Memphis if he is ready to catch a grape,

Memphis, "yeah." 

David tosses. 

Memphis doesn't even try to catch it, he just keeps walking.  

David laughs, "He didn't even try to catch it, he just kept walkin'".

Everyone chuckled a little.

David starts singing and once again....

We get stars.

(This child must be incredibly bored, it reminds me of a youngn' you take with you to the doctor's office.  After five minutes playing with the broken toys and ripped books they find inappropriate entertainment.--Grannysue)

When feeds return David has left the room and is getting ready for bed.  Kevin remains alone in the kitchen.

Several house guests are doing their nightly routines for bedtime

10:00 pm Big Brother Time

Enzo and Kevin are talking about making it through the first day of have not eating.  Kevin says he is feeling like he is going through a cleanse, his tummy is feeling tight again.  He says he is ready to win a competition, no more Snickers.

It is just turning 10:00pm and house guests are gravitating towards their beds.

In the photo bedroom Nicole F asks Danielle who she wants gone the most, Kevin or Christmas.

Danielle is not sure, she thinks they are getting ready to go to war, she feels like either of them are someone she wants gone.

Danielle says it is best for one week to keep her, but Kevin and David could be a little better.  She doesn't think they will vote Enzo out, she wonders if they are pulling in David.  Danielle says to get rid of Christmas would bring Tyler in.  She also says that David and Kevin are not mendable, they would come after her and Nicole F.

Danielle says if one of the nominees win the veto Cody will put Christmas up. Danielle says if Christmas goes up they may have to strong arm them somehow, but gently. Danielle thinks Enzo might vote Christmas out, Danielle thinks Cody would vote Christmas out.

Danielle wants to play in the veto, she wants "alllllllll the prizes".  Danielle and Nicole F believe it will be a punishment/prize/button pushing competition. (it is OTEV i believe).

Danielle and Nicole F continue to plot, one thing that Danielle is aware of is that Memphis is landing in the middle of The Committee. Danielle also seems to be concerned that Christmas will be in a good position to win an endurance.

Danielle is angry at Kevin for "acting out" today, she says every time she positions something, someone comes along and messes her up.  She was trying to throw out Tyler's name to Cody by telling him that Tyler offered her a final four, but left Cody out of it.  She says Kevin's conversation with Cody brought him to the forefront instead of Tyler.

Nicole F thinks there is a double this week, Danielle says it won't be until next week.  (I am smiling, cause we know.) Nicole F says, well okay, not til next week.

Lights out in the key bedroom.

Nicole F says she just wants to make the right decision, Danielle says timing is everything, but she doesn't want to wait until next week and they get us.  Nicole F says Kevin would put up the two of them.

Danielle tells Nicole F that Davonne told Kevin about the slick six, and probably more.  She is sure that Davonne gave Kevin all the days as well, she told him everything she knew before she left the house.  Danielle says Davonne would be mad if they sent Christmas out next, Nicole F says then there will only be two girls.

Danielle insists that Christmas is coming after her, they need to get her out.  Nicole F is non-committal, she uses her, "that sucks" response.

They decide to wait until tomorrow to decide, the options will be limited then and they will weigh it out.

Danielle says Memphis wants Tyler gone, Nicole F says she is on that list as well.  Nicole F says the final five cannot be boys, Danielle agrees.

Danielle mentions going to Kevin with a deal where he agrees to work with her and Nicole F.  She says they can call his attention to being put on the block over and over again, and promise him that the two of them would not do that to him.  Nicole F isn't sure, but doesn't say no.  (They need three to tie, four to win on the eviction.)

Danielle tells BOB they can turn off the lights because the two of them are done talking. (It is cute how she does it, she sounds like one of those Walmart announcements that repeats twice in a monotone--"Associate to hardware, Associate to hardware." -giggles from Grannysue)

The lights go out in the room.  Goodnight dears!!

all cameras show dark rooms at 11:00pm Big Brother Time

• morty unpinned this topic

11:10pm Big Brother Time

Cody and Enzo are talking in the HOH room.

Cody is telling Enzo that Nicole F is trying to tell him that by putting Christmas up as a replacement nominee he is doing Danielle's dirty work.

Cameras move to stars, then to Memphis and Christmas talking in the dark bedroom.

Just general chatter.

Camera moves back to HOH room.

Enzo and Cody are talking about Kevin now, Cody is upset that Kevin is not playing the game but complaining about how things are turning out for him.

Cody says that for 8 weeks America got to see a powerhouse, and in the next few weeks they will see the action start.  Enzo pumps him up a little, reinforcing his opinion.

Enzo says Nicole F is seeing what is happening to Danielle and is trying to move away and towards other people, but she is going to go sooner than she thinks.  Cody says he told Nicole F that she started a nonsense relationship with Davonne, Enzo says they are both (Nicole F and Danielle)  too worried about how they will be seen after the season.

Enzo makes it clear that he would not put up David if he wins HOH, Cody agrees; Cody tells him to put up whoever he wants.  

Cody says the only way he would put Christmas on the block is if she knows ahead of time.  He says he will not blindside her.

Cody says if Christmas goes up against David, Christmas goes.  He isn't really worried about Kevin, he says someone else can put Kevin up later if they need to.

Enzo says he told Kevin he would be the pawn of the season, Kevin wasn't happy with it, but accepted it as his role.

Cody and Enzo say that Nicole F isn't carrying her weight either and needs to do something.  Enzo mentions that Nicole F is a champion anyway, and he feels okay about putting her out of the game.

Cody says Memphis might target Nicole F or Tyler, he says Nicole F will go after Tyler and Memphis.  Cody says Danielle will come after them. Enzo says Christmas pairs Danielle and Nicole F to him a couple of times, Coy isn't sure it is real.  Enzo says that Danielle feels entitled.

Cody says he will pick Memphis as a player for the veto.  He doesn't think Memphis will gun for the rewards and the others will.  Cody thinks Kevin will go for everything. (They have no idea it will be OTEV)Enzo is listing several rewards and punishments they might be offered for points.

Cody and Enzo continue to gossip about the house guests and share who they think will be nominated by different HOH winners.  They talk about people taking information, twist it and take it to other people.  

They talk about Christmas and how she appears everywhere in the house wanting to talk to Enzo. 

Enzo says too many people are on to Danielle, and she will go up soon. They think Christmas is on her way out as well. 

They continue to gossip.

12:00am Big Brother Time--------------------Saturday

Enzo and Cody continue to talk about the game and gossip, mostly gossip.

Ironically they say people in the house have "loose lips", then Cody says he has been telling Christmas things about Danielle and if he puts Danielle up Christmas might tell her.

Cody says he wants Kevin to go home this week, he isn't interested in sending David out.  Enzo says if need be he will talk to Memphis in the event that Christmas replaces Kevin.

Enzo tells Cody they don't really have to win the HOH next week, he thinks they are safe from being put up together, and probably safe altogether.

(All the other cameras are on dark bedrooms)

Enzo leaves the HOH room and goes to the have not room.

Cody goes into the HOH lavatory (possibly a shower).

It is 12:07am on Saturday morning in the Big Brother House.

And it is time for this old lady to go have a sleep.

Goodnight dears, Call a friend today, just to check in.

hugs--Grannysue

7:23 PM BBT Nicole and Christmas are playing Backgammon in the KBR. Cody, Memphis and Dani are hanging out in the KT. They are discussing how it is no longer awkward having to go to the bathroom downstairs because Da'Vonne is no longer hanging out there. She practically lived in there. They also discuss that the HoH is the only comfortable place to hang out and that none of the showers get hot in the BB house.

7:29 PM BBT Cody and David are talking in the lounge. Cody says that the game is about to get crazy. David says it needs to be because the fans probably think that this game is redundant and boring. Kevin had already been up 4 times. Cody says yes, but that Kevin took 2 jabs at him when they talked before noms and the conversation was over with. 

8:10 PM BBT Kevin and David are talking in the lounge. They wonder who has the record for the most times on the block. David doesn't think he is near that record because he actually only made it to eviction night twice. David says that he wants to make a deal with Kevin. If either one of them gets pulled down from eviction, they won't vote against each other, whichever one of them stays up. Kevin says that if either of them win veto, it doesn't matter who is put up next to them. They will be a high value target because there is not a lot left to choose from. It will be a very revealing moment if Cody has to put someone else up. They feel like they have a 33% chance of winning veto because they feel the house is going to go after prizes instead of the veto. No one is going to want to change the noms. 

8:15 PM BBT Kevin and David continue to talk in the lounge. Kevin thinks their best this week may be to try to encourage the others to take prizes and throw the veto. Just a little advantage may do it. It may even open up the door of building something in the future. They both admit that the house continues to not open up to either one of them. 

8:23 PM BBT Dani and Cody are talking in the HoH. Dani doesn't blame Kevin for being grumpy. Cody says that he had the same chance as everyone else in winning comps. Dani says that they are America's last hope. Cody doesn't understand. She clarifies that they are the only ones capable of getting out Christmas, Memphis and Tyler. No one else can do it. Dani says that it is guaranteed that everyone watching the show was really upset that Da'Vonne left. Cody tells Dani that Da'Vonne blew the Slick 6 to Kevin. She asks him why he never told her that. "I forgot". 

8:35 PM BBT David and Kevin are talking in the lounge. Kevin talks about how Jessie left on his season (11) because he was the only returning player and his cast hated that. They Coup d'Etated his butt out of there. Kevin tells David that fans love it when the underdogs win some big power. They are probably hoping they will win the veto. They probably don't even care which one of them wins it, as long as Cody is forced into the position of having to put someone else up.

8:49 PM BBT David and Kevin are talking in the lounge. David is telling him how things turned soured between him and Da'Vonne and what he feels led up to it. Meanwhile Cody and Dani are in the HoH. They are complaining about the limited amount of avocados in the house. 

9:09 PM BBT Kevin and David are chatting in the  lounge. Kevin tells David that he (David) is good this week. David says at least they got to play with the legend Davonne, and there were some fun moments this season. Both of them say they are on a time out island but have made it to a respectable place in the game. David says that Kevin can at least walk out and say he was nominated 5 times. Kevin says that at least this season, he won't be invisible on the episodes. 

9:19 PM BBT Dani, Tyler, Cody, Nicole and Memphis are talking in the HoH. Cody asks why Kevin walks around with his blanket. Dani "That's his thing" Memphis "That's not supposed to be a thing". Tyler "That's his security, he talks in the DR about it. It is his safety blanket. He had something like on his season too." Nicole "He wore scarfs all the time last time." FOTH

9:23 PM BBT Memphis is telling Dani, Tyler, Cody, Nicole and Memphis about his time he stayed the night on a haunted cruise ship. It was creepy as sh*t. It is like a hotel. You check in and stay in a stateroom. It is like a smaller version of the Titanic. During WWII, the US used it to transport soldiers back and forth from the war. They crammed soldiers on it and many of them died on board resulting in it becoming super haunted. There were a couple other incidents when it went more into the typical cruise ship after that. Two kids, maybe twins, drowned in the pool. Things kept happening and people kept dying on it in weird ways. The ship was retired and it was docked in Long Beach for midnight tours through the creepiest parts of the ship. After the tour, you go back to your room to sleep. He woke up around 3 in the morning and heard running down the hallways. It was fu**ing creepy.

9:27 PM BBT Memphis continues his ghost story chats by telling the others that he did a tour at the hotel outside of Boulder, Colorado where they shot the movie "The Shining". Supposedly Jim Carrey stayed while he was filming "Dumb and Dumber" He stayed in the room where they filmed the "Where's Johnny" scene. He got so freaked out that he fled the hotel and wouldn't stay there anymore. He also went to a place in Tallahassee that was an old children's hospital called Sunny Land. In the late 80s they were taking mentally ill kids and performing crazy tests and things like electric shot therapy. It sat empty and barricaded up. Students used to walk the halls and their photos always showed the creepiest things. Ghost Hunters filmed there too. 

9:42 PM BBT The gang is still upstairs talking about haunted placed. Meanwhile David, Kevin and Christmas are down in the KT. David points out to Kevin that the cameras are on him so do something fun. Kevin strikes a pose in his blanket shawl. David hears a noise he can't identify and calls out "Who is it." Christmas "Announce yourself". David says that he has officially lost it. Christmas says she is going to go upstairs and make things even more awkward. 

9:45 PM BBT Memphis, Christmas, Cody, Tyler, Dani and Nicole are in the HoH. They ask Christmas if it is 10 yet. She said no, 9:40. Nicole and Dani say they are going to go ahead go down to wash their face. They decide that they are going to "do the Memphis" tonight and go to bed early. 

9:46 PM BBT Kevin and David are talking in the KT. Kevin hears the crew in the BY and walks up to the patio doors "They be doing things out there. You all are working a late shift." He walks up and stares through the patio doors. "Da*n, they are building sh*t. That means it's going to be out there." David "Here we go." BB "Knock it off." 

9:47 PM BBT Christmas comes back downstairs to the KT. She jokes around with him and he throws a grape at her. They start throwing grapes at each other. David "I am the matrix" Christmas "I am too bored". BB "Stop that". 

10:06 PM BBT Dani and Nicole are in the PBR whispering. Dani says Christmas is already trying to convince Kevin and David that it is the two of them coming after them. She says that it feels like they are about to go to war. Dani "Can you imagine having to pick between Memphis and Christmas?" Nicole "We have to think about which one is best." Dani "Keeping her around would guarantee us another week. But, it only gives us 1 week because if the veto is used, one of us is going up and we can get knocked out. Kevin and David are less likely to win comps than Tyler and Christmas. It is a question of 1 week. And there is no way they are going to take out Enzo and they are already trying to recruit. So, do we wait one week or do we go ahead and take a stab? I think we have Memphis on our side. Maybe we can pull Tyler and Christmas over to us." 

10:10 PM BBT Dani and Nicole continue to talk in the PBR. If the veto is used, Christmas is likely to go up. You, me and Enzo decides who goes home this week." They discuss how they may have to strong arm the others in a gentle way. Do you want to win the game or not? Dani wants to play in this veto game so bad. She wants to win all the prizes. But she is nervous about the punishments. Christmas has said she will take all the punishments, but if there is a photo or phone call with Loyal, Christmas will take that. They need to make sure Cody knows that and ask her about it up front. 

10:14 PM BBT Dani tells Nicole that the others keep talking about the final 6, but if it comes between them and Memphis and Enzo, it is the girls that are going. The ones at risk are Dani, Nicole and Cody. Memphis is siting pretty in the middle. The problem is that Cody doesn't see Christmas as a threat because he feels like Christmas was handed both her comp wins. They threw the race to her and she won HoH without even hitting her button. He underestimates Christmas. 

10:18 PM BBT In the PBR, Dani tells Nicole that Tyler and Christmas have a final 2 and they are just trying to get in wherever they can. She doesn't trust either one and they are their biggest competition in the house. "It is always dangerous to strike first. But which is more dangerous? Striking first or being taken out because we didn't strike first?"

10:21 PM BBT Nicole says she feels like it is going to be a double next week. Dani says that she doesn't think so because they are due for the twist. But maybe it will be a double and a twist. Nicole was really surprised that it wasn't a double last week. She just wants to make sure that they make the right decision. Dani "Do we make the first move or sit back? Timing is everything in this game. I don't want to be sitting around waiting another week and they get us." Nicole "If Kevin wins HoH, he is probably putting up us or Cody. Christmas probably won't. But she is a stronger competitor." 

10:25 PM BBT Dani tells Nicole that Da'Vonne would be so mad at them if they sent out Christmas next. That would leave only 2 girls. But, they know that Cody and Enzo won't go after them. Dani "I don't want to be the freaking girls taking out other girls, but you can't say that she isn't coming after me. She won't take out Tyler or Memphis? Hell NO. And now she is trying to play best friends with David. Come on. You know her game. It is the same game." 

10:28 PM BBT Dani tells Nicole that on The Committee, Memphis wants Tyler out first. Nicole thinks she is pretty low with Memphis too and that scares her. Nicole thinks they can work the girl angle more than the David and Kevin angle. 

10:30 PM BBT Dani suggest to Nicole that they can make a deal with Kevin. They need to remind him that the others have put him on the block over and over again. If he agrees to work with them instead, they can promise him that they won't do that to him but the guys will. It would be easier if next week was a double. 

10:32 PM BBT Nicole suggests to Dani that they ask BB to turn the lights out  before they get hopelessly wide awake. Dani talks into her mic that she and Nicole are done talking and that BB can turn the lights out. She also suggests that Nicole is going to sleep so there is no need for the cameras to zoom in on her either. 

10:37 PM BBT Enzo, Tyler and David are talking in the KT. Enzo is telling them about the BB parties after the season ends. They will get flown out to party. Get set up in a B&B. Chill out in New York for free. Drink and eat for free. Lots of press. It is fun. David that says they have Covid to thank for being there, but Covid may also be why they can't do some of those things. Tyler is thankful for that. He doesn't want to have a ton of post game obligations. He would rather do his own thing. 

10:43 PM BBT Cody, David and Tyler are talking in the KT. Tyler tells Enzo that after the noms are locked, he should sneak into the HoH room to sleep. Enzo "You go to sleep bro, I am just going to lay here and listen to music". Tyler and David go to bed. Enzo decides listening to music is a good idea and goes into the HoH room. Cody is in the DR. 

11:05 PM BBT All the lights are out. Christmas and Memphis are talking in the dark KBR. She says that it is day 52. 33 days left. Memphis says he does better with weeks. He struggles with days. Memphis hears production outside the walls. "You thought you have escaped. We are in the walls now." FOTH

11:11 PM BBT  Most of the HGs are in bed. Christmas and Memphis are in the KBR talking about the fact that Memphis enjoys romcoms like "Love Actually". Cody and Enzo are up in the HoH. Cody tells Enzo that Nicole is trying to talk him into keeping Christmas because Christmas would go after Dani before she went after him. Cody tells Enzo that she may be right, but if Christmas shoots and misses Dani, then who does she come after next? She comes after him. So, it is not best for his game to keep Christmas and when Nicole starts winning, she can start making the decisions and making the deals. 

11:17 PM BBT Cody and Enzo are talking in the HoH. They discuss that there are alliances all over. They are the powerhouse alliance. They got rid of the people they feared. All that is left is the core players. The action is coming. Enough with Dani and Nicole and all their side alliances. They get upset with who is leaving but that's on them. The alliance is not going to honor their stuff on the side. Cody says that Christmas is going up as the replacement if the veto is used. He doesn't care. Tyler and Christmas are going to fight hard to keep the noms the same. If Christmas goes up next to David, we keep David. We bring in Tyler and Memphis that way. 

11:24 PM BBT Enzo and Cody continue to talk in the HoH. Nicole is a champion. She has been carried all the way to jury. She should be happy. If she wants to control the noms, she needs to win something. Enzo feels better sending her home because she already won already. That's in his head. Cody says that Enzo might not know it, but Nicole is never going after Enzo. 

11:26 PM BBT Cody tells Enzo that Tyler will ride with the two of them. He is going to go after Memphis, Dani and Nicole. Memphis is going to target Tyler, Nicole and Dani. Nicole is going after Memphis and Tyler, maybe Dani. So, Tyler, Memphis and Nicole are not coming after them. They need to stay off the block. That leaves Christmas. 

11:29 PM BBT Cody tells Enzo that the two beasts left in the house are Memphis and Tyler. It is good that they are on their side. Cody is probably picking Memphis if he gets HG Choice because he will go for it. Kevin is going to go for everything. 

11:32 PM BBT Cody tells Enzo that Tyler will go for prizes. Memphis won't. He is loaded. If he wants to go on a trip, he can go. If money is offered, he has it. He won't go for those things. If it is a phone call from home, he will be afraid it will make him check out of the game. He won't want to do that. They need someone to go after the punishments so that David and Kevin don't win by getting them all. Cody says he won't go for any of the prizes. Cody says usually the noms and the HoH do all the punishments and the HoH doesn't win because he doesn't get enough points. It is so vital that the noms stay the same because if he has to make another nomination, then he has set up his hand. 

11:38 PM BBT Cody and Enzo continue to talk in the HoH. Enzo says that they are looking pretty good right now. They just need to make sure that no one gets sweet and decides to separate the two of them. Cody says that Christmas told Kevin that she was advised to make him a HN to weaken him. Enzo "Everyone will do everything this season. It is so much fun. I miss my season people, but it was so easy. But this season is so much fun.

11:43 PM BBT Cody and Enzo discuss that if they don't have to put up a replacement nom, and next week isn't a double, they have enough layers in place that they don't even have to win the HoH. They will be set. 

11:50 PM BBT Enzo tells Cody that he is exhausted this season. He doesn't even remember the names of the alliances he is in. He has to ask the DR to remind him. Cody says that this season, the alliances are all over the place. That's why he wants Nicole to win the veto. He wants to know what she will do. 

11:53 PM BBT Enzo tells Cody that he is tired of Christmas. She doesn't stop. He can't even say good morning without her trying to drag him into a meeting. He can't even go to the bathroom. She will brush her teeth for 10 minutes waiting for him to come out. 

11:56 PM BBT Enzo tells Cody that he isn't going to be upset when thrown under the bus. Because that will tell him who to trust. You have to play the game. He admits that he played the game very messy at first. You give some information and wait to see if you hear it back. It is how he learned who he could trust. Cody says that there is no shot he is sending David out this week. Memphis, Tyler and Nicole are going to want it. But, he isn't doing it. 

• morty locked this topic