BB7 Countdown

Yana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Brother 7 All Stars Starts July 6, 2006... That's Only...

19ls.gif

Days Away!!! That's tomorrow!!!

Grahics by DreamAngel

its been about 89 days since this countdown was started.....it seems forever yet just yesterday

WOW one more day!!!!!

Dream, I just missed ya in chat last night... I went to look at boards and when I got back you were off to sleep! Anyways, I just wanted to say what a fantastic job you did on the #1 finale... it's perfect, Thank you!!!

Since it's time for this thread to wind down, I wanted to say a few things before it went away... I want to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and PM's I have gotten on the countdown... I really enjoyed doing it this year and IF I am wanted next year I would love to give it another go as long as there is another Big Brother... I also want to thank DreamAngel, Jem, and Angelo_Joe for helping with the numbers... You guys are wonderful and the help was awesome!!! I want to thank Dade and Jem for taking up my slack on the nights I was unable to post them... Thank you to Budderfly and Dream for posting their own countdowns... It has made the time for BB to start a little faster :)... Thanks again to everyone and I am so excited to see Big Brother start... Although I am going to have to tivo it and watch it later... The Political stuff will have me busy and away from home on Thursday night... :(

Yana - DreamAngel - Jem - Angelo_Joe

I have watched all the numbers faithfully countdown to the highly anticipated 1...

What a great and fun way to make the time pass along the way. It certainly helped to get the BB juices ramped up and flowing again. I enjoyed every number!

:) THANK YOU! :) THANK YOU! :) THANK YOU! :)

Archived