New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I have been checking out Morty's site since last year, and have been watching BB since season 4 (God, I LOVE Tivo!!). This year will be a first for me and live feeds, and I can't wait for tommorrow! Looking forward to talking with you guys!

Erin

Guest Rayna

Hi

I joined a few days ago and this is my first post.....glad to be here, you have a lot of great topics, plus my beloved BIG BROTHER.....

I've been reading morty's for a few years now, love it......love all the highlights you do.you have a great site morty..........and hey nice to be here.....

a little about me, my name is Rayna and live in Los Angeles Ca....

:)

Welcome to the more than new members that have joined Morty's family since July 4th. Enjoy your summer here at Morty's. To make it even better, join our exciting group of Chat Hosts and Greeters in our evening BB chats. We're there from 8-10pm EST, later if we just can't control ourselves. Hope to see you there.

Diva

Angelo-Joe

Yana

Dade

Guest prissy

Hey Everyone.......Im new here, well kinda. I have visited Mortys for years but never registered. I might need some direction on how how post the updates and stuff like that Hopefully I will be an easy learner. BTW my name is Tracy

Guest prissy

Thanks for the Welcome

You mean I actually have to get off my lazy butt and start searching......Just Joking

Guest ranster627

you are too funny already ... you will fit in nicely around here ... yup, there is a lot to see and enjoy at Morty's!

Guest prissy

It will be another fun year........I hope we have another ALI in the house !

Oh boy, there goes with my chances of fitting in....... :P

I still say she should have won it last year.......that damn Jun :evil:

Guest Blackbeard

Well after seeing how well this board was layed out I figure why not join.

I got a question on the BB6 Desktop Icon.After the show goes off air will the Icon start the feeds?.Thanx :)

This is the first year they have done the icon... I am sure that you will get the same BB6 is over thanks for watching... But I could be wrong... LOL You never know what's up with them...

P.S. Thanks for joining us and helping us get to 1000! Welcome!!

Guest Blackbeard

Thanx for the warm welcome.So where does one go to post odd questions about BB6?.I don't want to post in the wrong area.Thanx :)

Guest Current Resident

YES YES YES YES YES I am SOOO glad Mortys is still here!! This is by faar the BEST website for messages and especially updates!! I'm sorry, I forgot the name and I was punished by it because it took me 2 weeks to find it.

But alas, I found it and am here (just had to do a search for BB5 links, DUH!!)

I'm home, I'm home!!!

I see alot of old faces!!