New and Old Members

Hi everyone!.. I feel so at home here.. :D there are others just like me.. addicted to Big Brother.. I just wanted to introduce my self to everyone and send out a big hello to my new family :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Melissa, thanks for telling us you are here! Enjoy and take part, it's fun here! :D

Guest vampiregoose

Hey everyone, I'm Emily. I'm new to the forum, but not new to Big Brother. This'll be my third year watching yet, and my second year buying the live feeds. I'm a teen, so I think I'm one of the younger fans. Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

Guest mastress

Just wanted to drop a line to say hello to the board. Never posted here before, kinda new to this message board thing, but looking forward to posting when the season gets started! :):):):)

Welcome to Mroty's... You picked a good place to start... Jump on in and have a ball... everyone here are great people...

Hi there. Nice to meet you. I am new also. Long time lurker then started posting today and can't stop lol. Soon everyone will be telling me to shut up.

lol I thought the same thing Casi ..

But nope.

No one will tell you to be quiet .. heh .. we're all talk-a-holic posters here.

Our poor mods have a hard time filtering our talking to the right threads sometimes .. :)

Guest mastress

I feel the love already :wink: I don't know how I will ever get anything done between real player, the show and this new big brother addiction! :lol:

haha!

you know you have it bad when you start to wonder if you can re-wear your clothes to avoid having to leave the feeds for even a moment to do laundry. lol

Guest mastress

I'm sure no one will tell you to keep quiet Casi! I have a feeling I will be regular poster here, kind of confusing right now, but I'll learn my way around. For example, I can't find this post on the board (http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml), I had to search on my own username to get here, LOL!

Guest mastress
you know you have it bad when you start to wonder if you can re-wear your clothes to avoid having to leave the feeds for even a moment to do laundry. lol

LOL! Oh boy, I think I'm home at last, hehe

I just told the kids I am ordering pizza tonight. I wouldn't want to miss someone feeding the fish while I was cooking.

Guest mastress

I just told the kids I am ordering pizza tonight. I wouldn't want to miss someone feeding the fish while I was cooking.

The feeds are up??

Guys there are a lot of other boards too... and a chat room... if you look up at the top where you see Morty's logo... right under it it should say Morty's TV Forums Forum Index -> Big Brother... If you click on the Morty's TV Forums Forum Index it will take you to the index and you can see what all else he has... Also if you get to that page you will see a little sign about the chat room... You will need to register for the chat but it's well worth it...

The feeds are up??

Yep they are and if you go the the information please read me thread there are links there to the feeds...

Guest mastress

Awesome, just signed up for chat! My hubby will be like, I remember when you used to clean the house, and my boss will be like, I remember when you used to get projects completed, LOl!