Do insecure men begrudge Kaysar?

GingerSnaps

Kaysar.....tae mild,too hairy,tae dark and doesn't do a thing for me.Tae each his/her own!

Now Matthew MacConaughey........WHEW!fans self

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The very same thing happens when a girl says she doesn't find Janelle attractive, then guys assumed it's because she's insecure or jealous.

I really do think, like the many others have said, it all boils down to taste. Everyone's taste varies. I love Kaysar, but love him even more with facial hair. Some girls would disagree and say he looks worse with facial hair... still the same guy, but differing magnitudes of like just by the hair on his face.

To further this, I think what the many Kaysar admires find most sexy in him, really is how he has "something" behind his eyes... if that makes any sense. It's not like you're looking into an empty person, or one who is cold, but with him it's like you can feel his warmth just by looking at him. He's someone comfortable and normal. It's this kind of "humilty" that makes him so damn sexy.. well that... and his friggen gorgeous eyes and smile!

Guest Shockalot
Kaysar rocks my world and the world of others on this board.  I notice a certain animosity toward Kaysar and the people who appreciate his good looks, calm manner, respectful ways and his intellect.

Do you think these people may be insecure with themselves?  I'd like to hear everyones opinions regarding why this may be.

Go Kaysar.  You rock my world!

Oh give me a freaking break.

Not this "Hmm maybe your insecure' gimmick again.

We already had the Janelle fanboys do this one too.

Look, you are watching the TV show but not the feeds.

That must be the case.

Kaysar looks like a humble, nervous little boy on live-shows and interviews (very attractive to girls with low sense of confidence hmm?) but he could be downright egotistical, mean-spirited, arrogant and very often annoying.

By any reasonable standards, kaysar was often extremely disrespectful to other - only its in a Passive Agressive way.

Calm?

This is a guy who got so furious with a woman who was speaking back to him that he threw a bottle and rose up with a scowl on his face that was downright terrifying.

Some people believe he was going to strike her in the face.. if not, it was still scary as hell.

Besides that you must not have been subjected to hundreds of hours of Kasyar frantically pacing about, talking smack, nervously trying to piece some plan together.

Intellect?

Sorry no. Kays is not dumb but besides guessing the closest amount of Coconuts one day, there is no good reason to be 'intimdated' by Kaysars intellect.

Whats he gonna do - use it to tell people how smart he is, then pretty much guaruntee his eviction.

Real smart all right.. heck, Im a dimwit and I couldnt bring myself to be intimidated by his intellect if I tried.

Now obviously you were just being cheeky with your post, so I dont really need to go over these things, really.

Just pointing out that Kaysars 'humble lil boy' and 'Im a cool chessmaster' act are just that - an act.

Really no different than Eric ... Kaysar is just the 'introvert' version of Extrovert Eric.

Kaysar rocks my world and the world of others on this board.  I notice a certain animosity toward Kaysar and the people who appreciate his good looks, calm manner, respectful ways and his intellect.

Do you think these people may be insecure with themselves?  I'd like to hear everyones opinions regarding why this may be.

Go Kaysar.  You rock my world!

Oh give me a freaking break.

Not this "Hmm maybe your insecure' gimmick again.

We already had the Janelle fanboys do this one too.

Look, you are watching the TV show but not the feeds.

That must be the case.

Kaysar looks like a humble, nervous little boy on live-shows and interviews (very attractive to girls with low sense of confidence hmm?) but he could be downright egotistical, mean-spirited, arrogant and very often annoying.

By any reasonable standards, kaysar was often extremely disrespectful to other - only its in a Passive Agressive way.

Calm?

This is a guy who got so furious with a woman who was speaking back to him that he threw a bottle and rose up with a scowl on his face that was downright terrifying.

Some people believe he was going to strike her in the face.. if not, it was still scary as hell.

Besides that you must not have been subjected to hundreds of hours of Kasyar frantically pacing about, talking smack, nervously trying to piece some plan together.

Intellect?

Sorry no. Kays is not dumb but besides guessing the closest amount of Coconuts one day, there is no good reason to be 'intimdated' by Kaysars intellect.

Whats he gonna do - use it to tell people how smart he is, then pretty much guaruntee his eviction.

Real smart all right.. heck, Im a dimwit and I couldnt bring myself to be intimidated by his intellect if I tried.

Now obviously you were just being cheeky with your post, so I dont really need to go over these things, really.

Just pointing out that Kaysars 'humble lil boy' and 'Im a cool chessmaster' act are just that - an act.

Really no different than Eric ... Kaysar is just the 'introvert' version of Extrovert Eric.

"Insecure gimmick again" - I have never mentioned the word insecure before.

If you know I was being "cheeky" and didn't need to go over things again, then why take a 1/2 page to do so.

Guessing coconuts takes much skill.

The word is spelled guarantee.

If I thought he is smart, there is nothing that says you are thought of as a "dimwit" - you chose to convey that thought.

You seem furious with me and my "cheeky" post - it is assumed that you are not calm either.

The post was not meant to make anyone feel intimated...personal emotions I cannot control.

Go Kaysar. You rock my world!

wow shockalot.. i was going to do the whole quote and response thing but your post was very long and i didnt want to take up a lot of space..

I believe Gingersnaps does watch the live feeds and keeps up on the boards. not that i have to defend anyone but i think maybe it comes down to how people view things.

i watch the feeds.. ummm way too much and i totally disagree with what you said about kaysar. i never saw him disrespect anyone and when he stood up to ivette it looked to me like he did that as if to say "ok, you have crossed the line, you need to shut up now". i am a woman and did not think he was going to hit her.

well... crap, i forgot my train of thought....... oh yes.. i have watched the live feeds at the same time you are posting on the live feed page and without seeing your name I always know its you by the way you talk about what is going on, especially when its someone you dont like. and what i am seeing and what i am reading wont match up. hummmm.. thats weird. i know that people that post the live feeds dont always put word for word or they leave out the boring stuff.. but you will leave out things and it would look like kaysar did or said something rude or wrong. but in reality, it was the opposite.

you really should leave your emotions out of the live feed threads. people look at those to see what they have missed and dont realize that they can be misleading.

well, thats my opinion and i am sure i will hear other opinions that are different.

All I can say about Kaysar is that my computer must have had a crush on him. Almost every night before going to sleep, I would log in and watch the feeds while working out. It appears my computer enjoy this time because the night of the eviction, I came home watched the show and then turned on my computer. My computer crashed and I have had to order a new one.

Kaysar does not only have a sexual affect on humans but it appears my computer could not take ever seeing Kaysar on the feeds again either. My computer never had the chance to learn about America's Choice ... I am sure it would have voted all day on it's own while I was working ... LOL.

In memory for my old laptop please vote for

KKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

All I can say about Kaysar is that my computer must have had a crush on him.  Almost every night before going to sleep, I would log in and watch the feeds while working out.  It appears my computer enjoy this time because the night of the eviction, I came home watched the show and then turned on my computer.  My computer crashed and I have had to order a new one.  

Kaysar does not only have a sexual affect on humans but it appears my computer could not take ever seeing Kaysar on the feeds again either.  My computer never had the chance to learn about America's Choice ... I am sure it would have voted all day on it's own while I was working ... LOL.

In memory for my old laptop please vote for  

KKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

Your laptop has exquisite taste in men!

::::::::picks up her computer to check to see if its male or female:::::::::::

:::::looks in favorites to see what computer likes:::::::::::::::

::::::sees a bunch of boobie sites:::::::::::

dammit.. the hubby bought the wrong computer type!!!!!!!

wow shockalot.. i was going to do the whole quote and response thing but your post was very long and i didnt want to take up a lot of space..  

I believe Gingersnaps does watch the live feeds and keeps up on the boards. not that i have to defend anyone but i think maybe it comes down to how people view things.  

i watch the feeds.. ummm way too much and i totally disagree with what you said about kaysar. i never saw him disrespect anyone and when he stood up to ivette it looked to me like he did that as if to say "ok, you have crossed the line, you need to shut up now". i am a woman and did not think he was going to hit her.  

well... crap, i forgot my train of thought....... oh yes.. i have watched the live feeds at the same time you are posting on the live feed page and without seeing your name I always know its you by the way you talk about what is going on, especially when its someone you dont like.  and what i am seeing and what i am reading wont match up. hummmm.. thats weird.  i know that people that post the live feeds dont always put word for word or they leave out the boring stuff.. but you will leave out things and it would look like kaysar did or said something rude or wrong.  but in reality, it was the opposite.  

you really should leave your emotions out of the live feed threads. people look at those to see what they have missed and dont realize that they can be misleading.  

well, thats my opinion and i am sure i will hear other opinions that are different.

I try not to comment if people disagree with me, but sometimes you can just feel the angst from certain posters - then it may be natural to get a bit defensive even if it's not taken as a personal attack.

Thanks for stating that case Fizzle, because from what I read there is no evidence to support certain things that were said against him. I have noticed from all the hostile posts against Kaysar that people must be getting very emotional when they read that someone really likes him. I look at this way, why should anyone care who a poster likes most in the house for whatever reason. If someone has a favorite - why should they have to constantly defend their right to say they like someone.

BTW - shouldn't the live feed posters actually state what is being done or not done? That isn't right.

Just wanted you to know that you are not alone in your opinion.

GO KAYSAR. YOU ROCK MY WORLD!

Guest ranster627

Anyone who has the live feeds may post what they SEE and HEAR. Those who feel they are inaccurate should step up and post.

I feel our live feeders do a great job!

Guest Shockalot

[

"Insecure gimmick again"  - I have never mentioned the word insecure before.

Are you insane?

The Title of this topic is: Re: Do insecure men begrudge Kaysar?

The opening posts asks: Do you think these people may be insecure with themselves? I'd like to hear everyones opinions regarding why this may be.

If you know I was being "cheeky" and didn't need to go over things again, then why take a 1/2 page to do so.

So you would be exposed for the passive-aggressive cheapshot artist you are.

Hopefully it would discourage other 'cute' personal attacks from being tried again.

This is your standard of intellectual excellence.

That explains alot.

I dont care and neither did you or anyone else.

Thanks though.

If I thought he is smart, there is nothing that says you are thought of as a "dimwit" - you chose to convey that thought.

Good for you.

You described what you read.

Yes, I chose to use myself as an example.

You are a smarty today!

Why would I do that?

Well could it be because the Topic asks if men are threatened (insecure) by Kaysars Intellect. (among other things).

So, I gave an example where someone (me) who is not that bright fails to find a reason to develop animosity.

Its called a 'personal analogy'.

Its kind of like a forum version of a 'Witness'.

You seem furious with me and my "cheeky" post - it is assumed that you are not calm either.

It was assumed I was furious with you.

That would be incorrect.

This is how I post replies to flamers all the time and in my best of moods.

Its fun!

The post was not meant to make anyone feel intimated...personal emotions I cannot control.

It was intended to intimidate insecure men (and women) into voting for Kasyar instead of Eric.

Dont worry though - you surely failed to do so.

Guest Shockalot
. .... I always know its you by the way you talk about what is going on, especially when its someone you dont like. and what i am seeing and what i am reading wont match up. hummmm.. thats weird. i know that people that post the live feeds dont always put word for word or they leave out the boring stuff.

Thats funny.

Your characterisation of my posts vs feeds does not match up with what is really going on.

Is this because you are deliberately trying to forget or exclude what your favourite player is really doing and saying?

Yes.

Its true in an update scenario when lots is happening I dont always report every single comment.

For Example: I eventually stopped recording the uncountable amount of times Kaysar would say the phrase "These People are So Stupid"

He constantly, repeatedly said that night after night.

But I bet if I just report that ONCE (instead of the 50 times) someone like you 'bristles' about it and doesnt want that posted.

You dont want other people seeing that?

You watched the feeds?

Then you gotta be blind and deaf if you did not hear Kaysar saying 'these people are so stupid' about once every 3 minutes of talking sometimes.

BTW.. this is exactly why you need to be there transcribing and posting live-feed updates.

That way when BOTH descriptions are read together (and hopefully a few others) then the WHOLE story becomes much more evident.

Dig?

[
"Insecure gimmick again"  - I have never mentioned the word insecure before.

Are you insane?

The Title of this topic is: Re: Do insecure men begrudge Kaysar?

The opening posts asks: Do you think these people may be insecure with themselves? I'd like to hear everyones opinions regarding why this may be.

So you would be exposed for the passive-aggressive cheapshot artist you are.

Hopefully it would discourage other 'cute' personal attacks from being tried again.

This is your standard of intellectual excellence.

That explains alot.

I dont care and neither did you or anyone else.

Thanks though.

Good for you.

You described what you read.

Yes, I chose to use myself as an example.

You are a smarty today!

Why would I do that?

Well could it be because the Topic asks if men are threatened (insecure) by Kaysars Intellect. (among other things).

So, I gave an example where someone (me) who is not that bright fails to find a reason to develop animosity.

Its called a 'personal analogy'.

Its kind of like a forum version of a 'Witness'.

It was assumed I was furious with you.

That would be incorrect.

This is how I post replies to flamers all the time and in my best of moods.

Its fun!

It was intended to intimidate insecure men (and women) into voting for Kasyar instead of Eric.

Dont worry though - you surely failed to do so.

Who said anything about voting. I have not attempted to persuade anyone to vote a certain way. Angsty, angsty angsty is the only way you know how to post. You must post long drawn out statements to prove how smart you are. Bravo!

Only an insecure person would take so much time to prove something.

I can't wait until Kaysar is sprung and gets to see the impact he has had on people. Ha Ha Ha

Guest sorcerertimes1

GingerSnaps, I have wondered the same thing. You predicted shocks behavior in your question, classic. It takes a Man

Guest Libbylou

OMG! You are right on the money with that statement. I knew he reminded me of someone.

Been lurking on this board for a while now and just wanted to comment that I get a huge kick out of all the postings. I wish I had the time that some of you do to be here because I find all of the posting very entertaining. I am a reality show nutcase but sadly have to pick and choose what I have time for. BB is one of my top 3 favorites! Right up there with Survivor and Amazing race.

Although I have my favorites, I have been known to change my mind when they do something stupid or childish. No live feed for me so I can only go by the TV coverage and what I read on boards such as this. It is neat to see how we can all watch the same thing and take it so differently.

Keep on posting and I will try to keep on reading!

Libbylou

Guest Shockalot

For the record, nobody is reading any 'screwed up' live feed or reading 'different' things about the same situation.

Its repeatedly testable and demonstatable that if you read a handful of different updates altogether (including mine) and then compare them against actual footage - Its Bang-on 99 times out of 100.

At worst - the 'Wording' will be different but the meaning will be the same.

Updater: "You suck Howie"

Actual Word-for-Word Sentence: Haha.. wah.. Janelle .. umm... Ya, ok.. well .. ahahah.. you really do.. you really suck Howie.. hahah.. "

The intended message and thought were accurately delivered.

Go ahead.. test that for yourselves and then try and make up something for this thread.

Now GingerSnaps.. I will now duly note that if ANYTHING contained in my replies was not specifically s-p-e-l-l-e-d by you as a word - then I NEVER SAID BLAH BLAH.

As a teenage girl - please tell us how many times you voted for Kaysar?

(I realise you NEVER SAID anything about voting for Kaysar did YOU!?)

Im just curious?

Guest NAME ME
I've noticed that many of Kaysar's detractors are homosexual.  This has led me to suppose that all Kaysar detractors are closet self-hating homosexuals who are upset by their uncontrollable attraction to him.  These people may also have been involved in Iraqi prisoner abuse.

LOL this is the funniest thing I have ever read. I bet you failed to push buttons with this comment cause it was too obvious.

OMG people, why the arguing?  I am a female, NOT gay in any way.  I find Kaysar cute, that's it!!!  Mike, sometimes he's HOT, sometimes he's just cute, depends on the pic or the view.

I think Mike looks like a grown up Bobby Brady!

That's funny cuz when I was younger I loved Bobby Brady. Hmmmmmmmmmmm Bobby's real name is also Mike. lol although he is older and I have seen pics of him now and know it isn't the same guy lol

I suppose I'll be chastized for bringing Maggie into a Kaysar thread but...

I have a friend (male) who claims MAGGIE is the best looking female in the house.  This is the first time I've heard anybody claims he's pretty.

Any comments?

You must not have seen any of my posts before then. I think Maggie is very pretty. I have defended her against those who call her a man. But Janelle is still the best looking one of them all to me.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name