thank you, thank you, thank you!

alibrett

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem on my server once. The maximum allowed connections may have to be set higher. I pay 180 a month for my hosting and it handles 350k-400k visitors a day with 4-5 mb af video downloads on each page. My connection settings were wrong at first but everything has been fine since.

Or,,,

the hosting company sucks? or the Ram needs upgrading?

or they haven't looked into the problem?

I just read the updates and was thinking the very same "thank you". Our lives are so incredibly different, but it's fun to be able to come together in this crazy show. The Morty worker bees do an incredible job.

This is not my original post. I typed these words, but I also typed other sentences which have been deleted. My original thought from this post is gone. I responded to a post before me saying bad things about the original poster, in who I tried to defend. But of course, you'd never know that because the original post was deleted and my post was tampered with. Watch what you post at Morty's. They truly can and DO change what comes out of your keyboard.

Yes, I appreciate the hard work the feedsters put into giving us the live updates.

BUT - i also find it very "interesting", for lack of a better word, that some of these "live feedsters" are the same ones who jump on any chance to bash a newbie for their posts.

Thank you to some of the live feedsters for making us feel so welcome..... take that however you like :)

Guest Shockalot

I hope nobody thinks I bash Newbies.

I just go wild in a Macheivellian sorta way at whatever just happens to tickle my bashing bone at the time.

Whats this about rewording and editing going on?

That is NOT cool in any way.

Who is doing this??

I am a bit lost, but you know me, always love a conspiracy :)

Is it possible that the person who posted the "bashing post" decided to delete it themselves? I know I have deleted posts I have made in the past after going back and reading them. Is that a possible solution to the issue or is their something I am missing? I have never seen one of my posts reworded or edited, but I am curious to know more about your situation. I am definately not for censorship unless it is self cencorship (someting I am trying to get better at )

Dep

Guest Shockalot

Im with Dep here.

I can see a poster deleting their own post.

I can even see a mod removing a post (although that hurts the entire thread sometimes)

But Im still not clear on what is happening with this 'rewording' accusation?

Someones posts are being reworded?

Please explain?

Happy to oblige. I still had the original page in my cache. I will not be editing this post of my own accord, so if it changes it was an administrative decision. Since it's a privately owned forum I assume they have the right to edit whenever, whatever. The posts are seperated by quotes code, the problem one is bolded.

Here goes:

sunnistar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Thanks Guys  Reply with quote

Just a quick thank you to all you live feed posters. I really appreciate your time. You keep me updated and amused!! :lol:

budgies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Only someone who joined today would start a useless thread like this.... OMG! Lock this please

myss911

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

you are very welcome sunnistar:)

Snorky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

I just read the updates and was thinking the very same "thank you". Our lives are so incredibly different, but it's fun to be able to come together in this crazy show. The Morty worker bees do an incredible job and to minimize it is rude!

A person should never be made to feel ashamed for saying "Thank You".

that's my rant.

Guest Shockalot

So if I have this straight now?

One members entire post was deleted.

and

also

These words were somehow removed from you post:

and to minimize it is rude!

A person should never be made to feel ashamed for saying "Thank You".

that's my rant.

You did not remove those.

Someone else removed them?

Dep, Shock,

You guys gotta look into this. Really!! You absolutely have to believe me that my post was not only edited but partially deleted! The post before mine was totally deleted making me look like frickin June Cleaver.

Some dumbshit "budgie" made a post before me - that's why I posted, cause this asshole was so fuckin stupid and it made me made.......and now this butthead is gone and I've posted the blondest comment ever.

YOU HAVE TO FIND THIS MORTY TRAITOR NOW!

Really guys, I'm gonna lose faith in humanity if Morty's isn't restored.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name