A lil Disapointed at some of the HG's

I really didn't care to see Jase or Nakomis or even Erika in the house. I wanted Kaysar, Janey, and Howie of course. But I also wanted Ivette <who i HATE THE MOST>, Monica, Dana and Allison in the house as well. i don't like them but they would stir up so much drama and fights. Who aggrees with me. But oh will BB still rocks in my book. Can't wait for tomorrow. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd i LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE BB.

Hey GingerSnaps.

I agree with you. Yes Kaysar, Janey and Howie were my favs of season 6, i would have liked to have seen more of the other season as well. There is to many from last season. They should have and the same amt from each season to vote on.

many i wanted are not there. what can i do i didnt vote? :lol:

Hate to say it, but there are too many from 6 in there for my taste too. The house will balance itself out

for my taste too. :o hope these sov dont turn the house into a war zone like last season

I didn't want Nakomis in there. Monica...I was wanting to see her in the house and hear her say.."It's on." and."I'll co-sign that one." along with Bunky,and Karen.

I hope I don't get much flack for this, but I really don't like Howie that much...ducks,

ginger we are so alike!!

not a fan of howie or kaysar. everybody else even marcellus i can deal with

ahhh i dont care if you are a fan of howies.... you dont need to duck!

we all have our favorites. i think the time to duck is when you insult someones opinions because they like a certain someone. thats when the gloves come on. lol

and its ok if ginger doesnt like who i like.. i still LOVE her! :wub:

Quote Fizzle: "ahhh i dont care if you are a fan of howies.... you dont need to duck!

we all have our favorites. i think the time to duck is when you insult someones opinions because they like a certain someone. thats when the gloves come on. lol

and its ok if ginger doesnt like who i like.. i still LOVE her! "

Might be the only thing we disagree on! B)

Love ya too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also am already getting tired of Howie and I have only heard him for less than an hour. I'm just getting tired of him practically having an orgasim over a girls boobies. And I already heard him baby talking with Janelle and talking shit to Marcellas.

roflol....at being sick of howie already! I was too and I only seen him on the June 21st show, didn't watch last year, and on the audio today when I heard his voice...it remided me of nails on a chalkboard! Yikea! :blink:

Well, I am not a Janelle fan. And I do like Howie, but I agree with vannatc, Howies baby talk with Janelle drives me :wacko:

I really wanted Monica in the house along with Dani.

And I did vote,TONS! But I'm sure this will be an interesting summer anyway.

And you know......I'd even be willing to pay a little extra just to be able to see the live feeds from move in day up to Thursday.Even if we had to watch the pre-recorded you know?

We miss SOOOOO MUCH early strategy stuff.

awww poor howie.. he cant help but be the way he is! lmao

and just think, for the same reasons you dont like howie, there are tons of people that like him for those same reasons. hehehe

I totally understand everyones frustration with not being able to see the feeds, and knowing that you're missing out on strategies. But don't they move in a few days early every year? Or am I wrong? If they have done that in the past, then why are y'all upset this year? Don't get me wrong, I'm on your side completely! I justy want to be sure I'm following ya is all. :rolleyes:

haha! I understand.

I need to change my screen name, but don't know what to change it to. Hmmmm........ have been trying to come up with something that will last fror more than just one season, but something unique.

I think the pics are fine as long as cowboy isn't in there. I don't think i could take another summer of him.

At first I was really pissed Ivette wasn't in the house. I think she should have been put in instead of all 4 SoVs (plus would have made things a little more even).

But the more I look at it I am kinda happy that it is more guys than girls (since last year was such an "estrogen-fest" near the end of the game).

Archived