Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Tuesday, August 21th - Live Feed & BBAD

I counted wrong. Sorry about that. Blame it on pain meds. Yeah, that's it. Pain meds. :P

lol

I counted wrong. Sorry about that. Blame it on pain meds. Yeah, that's it. Pain meds. :P

Moxie - that's my excuse for next week. I was so confused earlier that I was wondering if I had started them and didn't even realize it! LOL

Funk is begging Ashley for a kiss in the arcade room... and OF COURSE she gave in after a few giggles...

ALL the girls are in the hammock eating Lays chips and Ian is pissed that they are in his spot....

The ladies of the Big Brother House are talking about WiL & that they miss him... I have to admit... I miss him too. He always kept me entertained...

AND of course Danielle is continually turning the convo about her/her family blah blah blah...

Well here goes Danielle talking crap about how horrible her mom is... 6:07 pm cam 1 & 2.....

Brit just informed Ian in the kitchen of all of the bad things Booger and Funk have been saying about him & how they are using them... Ian seems genuinely upset.

Seriously BB? All 4 cameras on Boogie and Frank exercising?

Seriously BB? All 4 cameras on Boogie and Frank exercising?

I know it is really not interesting... BTW - with that on the feeds it is hard to keep the boards active... I'm trying!

Well I have been waiting all day for Joe to tell Boogie and Frank he is not voting for them but not happening and time for bed.

I am worried about Ian's vote too. The DR really got to him today telling him. "Do you really want to vote out someone you have admired since you were 10?"

Is Frank done eating yet so, I can turn the feeds back on?

Is Frank done eating yet so, I can turn the feeds back on?

Yes I believe so. He just told Jenn about Ashley and I'm itching for a blowup.

Hey, you can't say that. That's Ashley's excuse. :lol: