8/14 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:04 BBT

Brendon, Jeff, Jordan and Adam in BY talking about Adam on the block and won the VETO

12:06 BBT

Dani and Porsche in Kitchen eating and talking about Shelley getting a phone call after solitar.

12:07 BBT

Dani and Porsche telling Adam that Rachel is in DR.

Jordan sits down to talk to Shelley about Jordan eating corn and her unitard that Jordan loves.

2:30 am - 3:05 am BBT - Jeff and Jordan talking outside about different scenarios and how they should vote this week. Jeff is leaning toward saving Brendon but Jordan feels bad that they made a deal with Shelly. Jeff wants the responsibility to be with Adam and wants to talk to him to see where he's at as far as the votes. They both question Rachel and Brendon's loyalty but think that Brendon is more trustworthy. Overall, they went around and around, up and down with no real decision made BUT at this time they are leaning toward keeping Brendon this week. Jordan tells Jeff that she wants to think about the scenarios alone as she does better like that. Jeff tells Jordan that he really enjoys talking scenarios with her especially because they never get to talk.

Bedtime ADLs. Jeff puts on the dunce cap and spins it. <cute> He asks Jordan if he looks cute in it--she giggles.

Jeff asks if it feels good to be out of the unitard and Jordan says it is nice to be in regular clothes.

3:20 am BBT - Jeff tells Jordan, good night love and they give a little smooch and they both say that they love each other. <Awwww>

8:06amBBT

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

10:45 BBT

When I first tuned in I saw Brenchel in the kit and not looking to happy but then they made their coffee and went out to the BY where Adam was already sitting on the couches, and he started talking about the DR and we got music for a cpl mins, comes back and he is talking aobut a dream hea had last night, it is long and complicated and something about sports center on tv, and they wer talking about BB, about that the BB house was located on the beach and there were tour busses, etc.

Now talking about the beds and how they slep, Adam Says women hog the beds, and then Rache; is always afreaid she is gonna fall off the bed, and talking that she is surprised she did not roll into Adam, and not they are talking about the Am music and of sourse we get WBRB, they keep saying Johnny Cash's name, and we have not gotten music yet. I spoke too soon, there went the music, still talking about music songs

10:45 am BBT Adam and Brenchel up and outside drinking coffe, smoking cigs and talking about their dreams. Now talking about their girls being blanket and bed hogs.

Shelly is up in the Have Not room, sneakers on ready to GOOOOO.

WBRB maybe another wake-up call.

Talks outside about what songs they wanted for wake-up call. Adam sings and WBRB. Now talk about beastie boys....Iron Maiden, Judas Preist and Rush.

Still talking about rock and roll hall of fame and Adam saying which bands he thinks should be in the hall of fame, I hear Judas Priest, and Rush and Iron Maiden, Brendan agrees with some, and says starting with Iron Maiden

Shelly just sitting up cross legged in her striped down have not room, music talk continues in the BY, Adam talking about his DJ ing days, asked how long he did that , and Adam said 2 yrs

11:00am BBT Adam was a DJ in college and would fill in for whoever needed off and he would play their format. Brenden says DJ was on his top 5 list of careers. Now talk to La Bamba and Los Lobos. Talk about money and Rachel and Farrah like to spend. Adam likes to bargain with prices.

One of Brenchels goals is to be more financially responsible. Adam says Farrah wanted a 180.00 dress for when Adam got his BB key. Tori spelling designed it. She bought it...

Brenden says Rachel has a lot of clothes and stuff with price tags on it. Rachel said when she was in vegas she had a lot of money but now she has cut back and she is frugel. Rachel says brenden spends mega money on food. More clothes talk in the BY with Adam and Brenchel.

11:03 BBT

Talk in the BY went from music grou[ to cloths and spending monry, Adam is a spend thrift and Brendan is too somewhat and they are both talking about how the girls always want to buy more dresses when they have theings they can wear, and Brendan says that one of Rachels big concerns about moving into his small apt was that her clothes wouldn't fit, she says well she has gotten better but Brendan spends soooo much money on food, then we are switching to men and women wearing clothes that are matchy matchy, Adam say color coridinated is the key word here, just going on and on about it, Rachel says how cute is it to like go to a game and have like matching shirts.

Poor Shelly walking back and forth in her solitary room and every time she walks the camers makes a huge noise following her, she lets out a sigh, she is pacing and eating something,

Still shirt talk in the BY,and now switching to what degrees that Rachel and Brendan have, I think Rachel has a bach in Chem, and did not catch all of Brendons offical degrees, Rachel saying she was working on her masters but has not finished, Brendan said he is going for his PHD right now, the Rachel says maybe she could go to UCLA and work part time on her Masters. Adam's degree is in marketing and he never wants to go back to scholl , would rather learn from the school of hard knocks

11:10am BBT Shelly is pacing and pacing in the have not room. Stops to eat a hunk of bread. Drops a big chunk on the floor, picks it up and puts it a side so she does not get it mixed up with the other bread. Now she drinks some water. Still pacing. ( I am sure she is way excited about her phone call today).

Just chit chat in the BY between Brenchel and Adam. Talks about money, the government and school.

11:13 BBT

Rachel wants to go back and get her Masters and feels bad because all of her girlfriends have their Masters, Adam says money is not his driving force, and Rachel says hers isn't either, Adam says just having Music and his good friends in his life is enough.

Brendan comes back out after asking to go change his mic, he is acting like Brenbot, because they were saying they asked him to go change his mic when Brendan started talking about he government, and the economy

all of a sudden the are noticing that the Basket Ball hoop thing is gone, and start talking about the hiding of things, and the chess peices, and it had to be part of the late nighters, and then Adam throws in that Lawon may have had something to do with it

Now talking about Lawon volunteering and thinking he was coming back with super powers, and Brendon says no one does that at least not under that wording, and Adam says,, yes Lawon really was 39, Brendan says Lawon is a nice guy but he never talked about anything himself, and all he ever did in response to Brendan was a laugh, Adam said actually he and Lawon did talk and did have a lot in common. Brendan could not understand this getting your degree online and did not understand Lawon talking about when he graduated, on and on, and Adam puts in that there were a lot of inconsisitancies, and then Rachel said they found out last week that he graduated 8 yrs ago, and they are saying lots of ppl lie about what they really do outside the house.

Starting to talk about the lies, and Adam says it is easier to remember the truth, Brendpn says he told one lie in his last season by omitting that he is working on his PHD and has all these degrees. Talking about Matt and him being a liar, and did not feel bad about lying as he did not have that emotional side to him so it did not bother him

They are talking about Brenchels season and it is all running together, Adam says you cnat win in a week but you can lose in a week, then they throw something in about Dom, Adam says he needs to eat something and Rachel says she needs to work out, Adam says he will work out in the eve when it is cooler, and he thinks the weather outside of one week has been great, then all of a sudden Brendon asks if Adam if he has talked about he POV and he said yeah, she said she said she has some options to think about, it will either be you her or Jeff, Her meaning Rachel, Rachel thinks it will be her, Brendon says he thinks it will be him or Jeff, and then Brendon says get over yourself babe to Rachel as she Dani is not afraid of you after your performance of last week, and Dani is afraid of the guys, it was a big put down and the truth about Rachel and now she is trying to defend that point that he just made about her game play, and Brendon says they have to do something like endurance or physical to balance it out and she is threatened by him Brendon because he is strong

Talking about the past comps and if the guys are doing better she is gonna want them out not the girls, but Rachel says ok, but I have been a target 3 weeks in a row, but Brendon is stil talking about if she Dani keeps Brendon or Jeff they are a big threat. Rachel says Daniele has got to stop being HOH, and even Kalias hoh she was running it. The next comp will prolly be made for a small person, and they think the guys will hopefully win it this week, now talking about Dani's hoh pov ticket and how she cant get back doored, if she does not get put on the block, then 7 ppl will be playing for veto, now they are going into all the stats, and very fast talking, not catching all the particulars, they are interrupting each other, so hard to get it all in, no matter who ends up on the block Brendan is telling if Adam gives him his vote he will be behind him 100%, Adam says trust me, I love Shelly but if its me or her I am gonna fight for myself, and he is asking Adam to think abou tbeing a guy in this game and that Dani will be afraid now that he can win veto's, and Adam says he wants an hoh but pov is everything, hoh you do not have the same control, Brendon says he will nto lie he wants to make it all the way to the dbl viction and if he stays there he is going to go for Daniele, and they do nto know whether Shelly would even go for putting Dani up and Rachel saying she doesn't think so because Shelly said she would put up Rachel and Porsche, and Adam says well he really doesn't know how he is gonna vote just yet because it does matter down the line, well, and Brendon is a big threat, and Rachel interjects we have your back, and Porsche has your back

11:30am BBT oh hear we go. Brenden asks Adam if he talked to Danielle after the POV. Adam said yes I told her I was using it on myself and Danielle does not know who she is putting up. Adam sayd it will prob be in his opinion Brenchel or Jeff. Rachel thinks it will be her and Brenden thinks him or Jeff. Brenden tells Rachel to get over herself. They think it will be phsyical HOH this week. Brenden thinks Dani is afraid of the guys and she could not beat them in an endurance that is geared towards strengh. Rachel says Dani has to go. Brenden says he is good and the physical and skill ones. They talk about the girls win HOH and the guys win the POVs. Rachel says she has been bombing at the comps. Brenden really thinks it will be him or Jeff but all 3 are on her radar.

Rachek says Dani has been HOH 3 weeks in a row, Brenden does not think this contest will be geared towards a small person. Adam says he has to keep his train rolling. Rachel says Dani can not be in control all the time. They talk about how nice it is to have that POV ticket that Dani has. She will play in the POV next week no matter what. Adam is glad he picked Jeffs name for this weeks Veto. Brenden says Adam it would be a hard for you to vote Shelly out but if I am on the block and you vote to keep me I have your back. Brenden asks Adam to think about him being a guy and Dani wanting the guys out. Brenchel working Adam just in case Brenden goes on the block. Brenden tells Adam he is not his target and Adam says not yet and Brenden wants the 5 of them to make it through the double eviction. Brenden says he would target Dani. Radhel says shelly said she would target porshe and rachel. Brenden asking what would Adam do and Adam says he does not like to run scenarios but brenden is a threat to everyone. Brenchel telling Adam he would have stayed if he did not win POV. They say Dani is notg afraid of Shelly but Adam can win stuff. Adam was a little annoyed at Dani's speech and he told her he would play hard for the Veto. Adam says it has gotten harder every week with the votes. He kept Rachel since she is a bigger target and would only go against Adam when she had to.

Brenden just wants to make it through the double eviction and if anyone else wins HOH during double eviction Rachel and Brenden would go up and Adam would be safe.

Just same Brenchel talk about how it would be beneficial for Adam to keep Brenchel in the game...........

Brendon says what would it take for you to keep me if I am on the block, and Adam says that you are a strong competitor and can win comps but if I did not keep you I would d hope you know it is cause I have to think of my own game, then Rachel interjects and says nothing against you Brendon but i am in the same boat, they are after me also. Brendon then talking again about how it gets down to the end and the comps are geared towards who is left, then saying Dani is a huge threat in endurance, and a road block, they are all saying they are really going far down the road. Rachel saying she knows she is playing for 2nd place, Adam saying he also would rather control his destiny then leave it to one of them to pick him in f2. Brendon saying he can take him further in the game, that he is an easy person to keep putting on the block, and Rachel then goes into again how she has been put up 3 times, and Rachel saying if you are worried about Dani beating you you should, cause when it gets down to the end she will win over all the girls, and there will be more endurance comps in this game, and also you have to think about the votes in the jury house as well,

Brenchel is saying Dani is gonna win this game if someone does not get her out, Rachel keeps interjecting that Dani may put her out, and Brendon gets almost pissy with saying, "She is not after you right now" she is after me and the guys in the house, you may have gotten on her nerves last week when I was gone, bt she is not putting you up

Adam is thru talking for now as he gets up and trying to get to the kitchen,Adam still talking about the game and the veto's, Rachel has a huge sneeze, it is starting to get repetitious

OK Adam out and Brendon jumps in Rachel immediately saying she needs to shut up and not to say Dani is putting her up, and he is pissy at her, and him and the J's were out there last night saying that the only way he can talk Adam into voting for him is to convince him that they are after the guys, and she is ruining his plea that he is giving to Adam, and Brendon is really reading talking down to Rachel telling her to quit competing with him, and Rachel says she is only gonna get the 50 grand if anything and he says well that is a hell of a lot better then the shots I have now. The cameras changed to Shelly for a minute, Brendon is sooo angry at Rachel right now.

Brendon says all of a sudden that he has the J's votes now after talking to them last night that they will keep him, he felt he had to get to Adam first as the J's are going to use the same thing about Dani is after the guys, Rachel is saying sorry sorry, and trying to apologize and he is just ripping into everything she says and twisting it around, says for her to shut up and quit saying she is the candidate, Rachel is trying to tell him it would be better if she is up and not him as she thinks he has a better chance to win this game if he stays in the house, and he is shooting that down. Brendon calls Rachel sooo stupid because she was talking about how if Dani gets to f2 she will win, and Brendon says you don't know that, Rachel says "I would vote for her" Brendon almost goes ape and says you would vote against ME , if, then she cuts him off and says no no not if it was you and Dani, the subject goes off in a different direction to Rachel wishes she had won hoh , he sarcastically says yeah ME TOO

Brendon says you have to start keeping your big mouth shut to everyone and repeating things, and Rachel says yeah because of the lies shelly is saying, he says it doesn't matter if you say nothing then there is nothing for anyone to talk about

Archived