Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Just a little speedbump on the information super highway

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,421 posts
No really, it isn't you, it's me....

It's always fun trying to figure if it's your computer, or the web site you're trying to connect to. On Saturday afternoon, it was us. While I was trying to post a picture of the cast of "True Blood," the site went dead. By 6:30PM EST the techs had the server on-line again.

I'm so glad, otherwise we'd have to go elsewhere to make snarky remarks about "bus rodeos."

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Omg, you thought my remarks were snarky?!?!?! That's an asshole thing of you to say =P Quick, you better come sit beside Wicked and I.

I don't really think you're an asshole, but I'm pretty sure you're like me in the sense you'd love it if I did.

Man, what a great song!

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Thanks for letting us know Morty...

I agree Elle, he isn't an assho!e... I don't love his humor though...

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
I feel like I missed a joke here - must have been a crew cut - right over my head! animated_rotfl.gif

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I actually like his sarcasm... it's kind of hott.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Sugar... if you go read the Sandy Burgin thread in the Survivor forum... it'll make way more sense LOL

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
OOOOHHHHH, thanks Pinkie! I haven't kept up on every thread the last few days, so I had missed that.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I wasnt going to say anything.. but i knew it wasnt my computer.. hehe smile.gif

tvrocks17

tvrocks17

• Pip
  • 369 posts
Man i feel out of the loop. I feel like im in a ripple effect. I need too catch up on the boards haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users