July 22 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James has asked to go into the DR. they won't let him in.

All the others are in the kitchen cooking or eating

In the Veto comp was Kayser, Jase, Will, George, James & one other person.

Had to be willing to eat slop, get painted with blue paint, have glue splashed on them, and have their heads shaved.

George has made it so that he cannot compete in another Veto competition and has to eat slop from now on

Janelle & James both tried to stop Kayser from having his head shaved. BB stopped janelle from saying anything with the threat of a penalty nomination.

After some time watching the kitchen, we've now moved to CG in the weight room and Jase in the BR

George is just sitting on the treadmill (4 feeds)

Can hear the other HG in the kitchen still

finally move from George to bathroom where Erika is helping Jase remove some of the paint.

their was more to the comp.

Burning of clothes

writing on bodies with a marker

paint was actually blueberries

Boogie was the 6th person in the comp.

moved to Diane, Boogie & Marcelles in bedroom

rehash of competition

they are feeling sorry for george, and wondering if he would use the veto since nobody wants him in the place

they all agree that BB had a lot to do with the outcome of the competition

3:15 BBT

In HOH James is ranting and raving about the competition being rigged with the writing on the body and the shaving of the head. Who else would've shaved their head? BB didn't do all this during my game. What if Kaysar and I are up against each other at the last 2 of a competition and BB has it speaking Arabic? They are playing favoritism which is against the rules. I won't speak any strategy in DR except telling BB that my strategy is to win... that's it.

Mike came into HOH with James, Jan & Howie saying how he didn't want to play with floaters and that he won't go up against the 4. That would be stupid and he has come to like them all. Will doesn't want to stay, so he can be gotten next week, but I agree with you all that the floaters must go. I don't want any floaters to win.

Jase came in after Mike left asking if he could take a shower.... James told him to turn the shower on. He wanted to talk more to Jan & Howie about the 'set up' of BB.

FLAMES

All cams in kitchen where several people making something to eat

CG walks in, hears how the HGs are talking, went to workout room and slunk down to sit on edge of treadmill. he sits there hunched over, silent, and unmovingly. Towel over his shoulder. (People seem mad at CG, but BB is the one who was responsible for this competition)

Redrum is Jase, Ericka, Marc, Di, Dan, and Mike. Jase's hair is very very blue and the soles of his feet are even bluer! Marc starts talking about how BB runs through the comps prior and that he thinks NO ONE would shave their head or turn blue on this one prior to their doing the comp,...... FLAMES 4:00 pm BBT

Dani & Jase have joined in the bedroom

Jase's hair is completely BLUE! Hes thinking about dying his hair either blond, or using Janelle's lifter

Hes hoping the pool chlorine will help take some of the blue off his skin.

All are amazed at how far George would go to win veto

Back in the kitchen

Will is cooking

Howie & a shaved headed Kayser at the counter. Kayser is still playing with his hair. (LOL)

Jan commented that she & erika would never have shaved their heads

4:10 pm BBT All cams on Redrum. Jase, Dan, Marcy, Di, Mike, Erika Talk of eating slop during the competition for veto. CG almost didn't make it looking like he would vomit. Some there think he was making it up and it was contrived. Making fun of big afro wig Mike wore and tin foil capes worn during broadcast on TV and how BB sets up competitions for special footage. FLAMES All cams still in Redrum. Talk of tonight being the feast of foods. Dani thinks that last night (with the beer) was a fun night.

This season is only 60 days long, other seasons were in the 80's. One fourth of way through this season. Dani left.

All cams on kitchen. Howie, Will, Janelle

Talk about shaving head and who would do it. They think Nakomis would've had her head shaved. Will begins humming and singing then quickly stops.

All cams back in Redrum. Marcy says he cannot be in here for this conversation! LOL Imagine if CG doesn't use POV with a shaved head... all blue and starving. Marcy complaining about not using POV during his season so he HAD to come back this season. Mike asked him to go through the whole scenario of Marcy's POV and Marcy not using it.

Jase is wearing a knit cap over his blue hair. Mike wearing cap also (but I don't know if he has blue hair or not at this point) Jase leaves redrum. Marcy & Ericka still talking about Marcy's POV time. Di and Mike stretched out on bed, eyes closed.

Marcy... that bed is wide enough, but not long enough coming from the boy who sleeps on the sofa.

4:22 pm BBT All cams in kitchen and showing Kaysars shaved head. Dani eating blueberry pancakes along with Howie.

Kaysar has the Afro wig on... (actually looks good on him! lol) Jase wanted to dye his hair, but HGs say it might turn out a worse color.

Janelle appears to be making a casserole.

4:26 pm BBT All cams in BY focused on pool area where CG is in pool walking around and Jase is sitting on edge with feet in pool. No talk yet. Jase putting chlorine water on his hair. (Does he think it will 'bleach' out?) CG asks Jase what he is thinking. Jase will be put up if CG takes himself off since he has POV. They might want to take Will to the end might be why they don't put Will up.

CG Got enough friends out there for you?

Jase: Not really I'm not tight with season 6, and there's a lot of floaters. I'm not going to champion votes. I'll just take it like a man.

CG I wish you the best Jase I really do. Maybe you need to talk with James.

Jase I don't want to give them that satisfaction. (Jase's hands are dyed blue also, as well as his hair and soles of feet) James didn't want to vote any hard core players out because they would be gunning for him so he went after floaters. Pool is best route to getting the blue off

Jase believe he will be backdoored now that CG has POV. (Altho nothing of that kind of plan came up with James that I know of)

BB tells Jase to reattached microphone and he replies with "I'm in the water!" Then he puts it on.

CG My hair feels funny. Jase: It looks good.

Jase leaves to get towel and returns to pool so as to try to get blue out of hair.

4:36 pm BBT

CG & Jase out at pool, CG blowing bubbles

BB "Jase Please plug in your microphone"

J - I am in the pool

General chit chat

J to CG - You're for sure gonna use that?

Cg - what

J - you're for sure gonna use that right?

Cg - Yeah, I have got no choice

then some talk that I cannot make out, here the water in the pool swishing and large jets flying overhead

J washing blue out of his hair

changing cams

Howie in kitchen with james and janie

James - I don't think it is fair that a HoH cannot defend his nomination

janie - what?

James - that shouldn't be a part of the rules, it's not fair (basic whining)

janie starts to say something and we get fire

4:37 pm BBT

Jase asked if CG going to use POV and CG says he has to, and Jase agrees.

Cam 1 & 2 on pool. Cam 3 & 4 in kitchen with Howie, Janie and James. James begins talking about the HOH and how competition was set up against him and it went to flames again.

In BY is Marcy, Dani on the sofa. They don't understand why they nominate who they do. FLAMES

4:42 pm BBT

K, james, janie, howie & someone else in the kitchen

James is still whining about the fact that the rules of BB suck cuz they take away any chance that the HOH has for next week.... FIRE again

marci on couch

howie in kitchen doing his funny laugh in kitchen

talking about del taco

too many convos to keep track of, jase I think talking about how he has gotten let go from del taco, baskin robbins etc and then he worked at the movie theater and he didn't get let go from there and he picked up on teen age girls

more general talk with Howies occasional hoo hooo hoo hoo hoo hee hee hee hoo hoohoo

janie cleaning kitchen table, k eating

marci and dani sitting on red couch in back yard plotting and planning

d - decoys don't work

m- i just want you to know that you are not on my radar...

FIRE

5:00 pm BBT

We still have fire

5:01 pm BBT

We have picture!

james, janie and K in HOH room

james - I'm not as pissed as I was, but now that I am the only person that couldn't compete in the veto comp. so I cant get the veto... FIRE! (SHUT UP JAMES!)

5:07 pm BBT

dani and marci sitting on red couch talking about burgers...

m- that was a crazy decision

d- what the hell was i thinking

d- marci was from BB3 and danielle was from BB3

m- what am I gonna get clowned again?

d laughs

m- why is it that everytime i am on this show I get clowned

they start to talk about the process, we get quick fire

m- that controversy...

d- yeah I know

d- I am shocked

dani picking toes

CG out of pool

d- I have so much to say they have to put me in the DR, last night I was like blah blah blah

m- last night I tried to sneak past them and I was like "I got no where to go, I got no where to go"

d- I started cleaning and erika was like "will you shut up with all of that noise" and I was like ok

cam switches to CG

d- you can drink lots of coffee george

CG - I don't drink coffee

D- coffee is like an appetite suppresant

james in HOH

j- you have two options when you are in HOH

james - but he is not gonna come after us, he has no alliance, if we keep jase in the game...

janie - i don't trust him anymore!!

james - you can't trust any one any more, if someone comes after you and you say "I can't believe he came after me, then they shouldn't be playing this game

janie - do we vote on it

james - this is my take on it... it is dani, marci and erika... if she gets hoh she is putting up jase and marci, if jase gets hoh he will want to put up the others... we have 4 votes, if there is 5 then jase goes home, fine...

janie - the four that are up there are competitors from chill town

howie - so who goes home

james - i say boogie or will

janie - let will go home, he wants to go home

janie - I am very worried about jase, he is gonna come after the guy that screwed him

h- so we are gonna take out boogie instead

j- he is such a strong player

janie brings up mr & mrs smith

h- all bets are off cuz he took a back seat

janie - i am very worried about jase coming after us

james - no if jase comes after us he goes home next week

janie - he doesn't give a f***

james - yes he is playing for something else this time the money

james - put jase up he is the strongest member of our alliance

janie - he didn't say that

james - he is the strongest member

janie - he said to take info and give it back to us

jeames - he told you that????

janie - can we vote on it at least?

janie - all in favor of getting rid of jase raise your hands

james is back tracking

janie - 4 is never endurance it is a crap shoot or DNA

h- there is a better chance, we took the chance

james butts in- everyone knows that chill town is with us

james - we are the targets

janie - no we are not the targets

james who cares, they are already in sequester that is what they want

janie - we can threaten them that someone is coming back

james - i don't see the logic in that

james we have to go what is tangible, CG is still in the game

h- CG will be here until his feathers fall of

James - this is exactally how BB set it up, for CG to get farther... no one is gonna go after CG

more talk in HOH about how CG is gonna get further than everyone

h- we need to get rid of boogie this week

james - i don't think anyone else is gonna go after boogie and will, i don't see... FIRE

CG, dani and marci sitting on red couch

james, janie and howie in hoh room

jam- look at how the game is getting played, james went to the point to where he had to vive up the veto, kaysar went and shaved his head

h- and I have an ear infection, when the cameras went down marci could see your guy

jam- you could? sorry guys

jam- we need dani and marci in this game more than we need jase and CG

h- if we can't get hoh we are gonna take a hit anyways

jam - jase and I have this understanding on a competitive way, because of what he did for janie, I would feel like I am going back on my word, i am keeping my word for once

kaysar- i need some antibiotics

h- what the hell

james - janie herself has eaten my entire bag of snickers, that look is a good look on you kaysar

k - i look like a hoodlum

jam - you are a hoodlum, I was like don't do it

kaysar - my ear hurts so bad, he is in serious pain... we need some antibiotics in this prison place

jam - i told him (jase) I would not put him up this week cuz of what he did for janie, I can put him up next week

k - moaning in pain

jam - my days are numbered, I am out of here by next week

k- stop talking crazy

jam - I can't get the veto, it is not like I am winning them

(my feeds acting nutso)

h- it is like alcohol

k - i am not gonna put alcohol in my ear, are you sure this is ok???

h- yes! you are gonna do this for me next

k- are you sure??? what if I lose my hearing?

h- just take it, lay back

jam- all it is doing is cleaning it

jam - howie did you scream like a little girl too?

janie walks in - are you ok?

k- howie tried to f*** me in the ear

h- i am trying to clean it, his ear is infected

back to talking about who to vote out

janie - it is better to keep will in the game cuz he wants to go home

janie - lets think selfishly, lets think like the nerd herd

FIRE

James is still defending jase and stating that he cannot send him home

h- they will say you are the strongest alliance in the house, so they will want to break them out, why don't we bring him in?

jam - I don't want to do that

more of the same chit chat

h- they don't care they just want to get to sequester and fight it out

jam- the only ones here that want to win the game are us, boogie and dani, she is smart she knows that she is not gonna be a target, she could have lied but she was straight up and said that she made a committment to him, do you trust marci?

h- no

do you trust erika?

h- no, maybe

jam- if I lose to her, I lose to the greatest

more of the same...

Sov's still discussing whether or not to put Booger up with Will. (actually its just James and Howie)

James thinks only the Sov's, dani and Booger want to win the game.

J- Danielle is the greatest game player of all time.

James is still bitching about not being able to compete in any comps for the next week.

j- I didn't come here to be on a show, I came here to compete.

james saying that George is in the house to be on the show to make his life story and he made a desparate attempt to stay in the house.

James going on and on how its not fair how they didn't let him compete.

647 pm bbt

Will, Jase, Boogie and DanI, Erika, CG all poolside. Boogie and Jase commenting on how 911 hurt a lot of potential post bb jobs. He gives example of how he had free laser lined up and that fell through.

Will says he was asked if he would sing at 911 telethon. All of them explaining how they were totally out of their league auditioning for major riles etc because agents need to justify their jobs.

Some of the job auditions were just because casting people liked bb not giving them roles in any shows.

The discussion is basically that bb doesn

7:05 BBT

James and Howie talking about veto competition:

1st porridge

2nd burn your clothes

3rd writing on you

4th something with blueberries

5th no competing in vetos

6th shave your head (kaysar CG)

7th 60 days of porridge

Howie, Janelle, James in the HOH. Talk goes from smalltalk to cutting up to scheming (nothing new than what has been reported already) Janelle leaves the HOH. Howie said he saved Kaysar's hair & is going to sell it on EBay. James says he should nom Marcellas just to watch him freak out.

Howie: What was 1st pick today, the porridge

They go over the veto comp from earlier.

#1 was porridge

#2 was burn your clothes

#3 was have someone write on you

#4 was blueberries (dying yourself blue)

#5 was no competing for veto

#6 was shaving your head

tiebreaker was # of days you would eat slop.

They say Will & Boog went out on #1, James & Jase went out on #5, George & Kaysar stayed til the tiebreaker (so CG & Kaysar shaved their heads) James whining because the veto wasn't a real comp he could compete in :rolleyes: Jan comes back & brings them pizza.

James in workout room talking to Diane. James saying CG was willing to do anything for the veto & this show is all CG has. James is still whining how this wasn't a real competition & he couldn't really compete cause he wouldn't have been able to compete for veto if he went up next week blah blah.

They leave workout room & head back up to HOH. They pass Kaysar w/his bald head. Janelle is in HOH laying on the bed. Talk of Diane's season & FOTH. Comeback & Diane says she sees some guy named Brian & more FOTH.

They all ask has anybody talked to CG. They are dogging him. They said they caught him snooping. James said he is the fucking devil (pot meet kettle).

Howie says CG went to James & told him Janelle & he were going after him. They are acting like the contest was rigged because BB wouldn't let them look at the balls in the bag & there was no wheel. Sounds like instead of spinning for who played veto they drew balls out of a bag that had names on them but BB wouldn't let James look in the bag. They think there were no girls names in there cause a girl wouldn't shave her head.

(UGH) James again says he couldn't compete because he couldn't risk not being able to play for veto next week since he can't be HOH yada yada yada.

Howie says the next veto will be whoever donates the most blood wins. They say Will wouldn't even taste the slop & he was on the block. They wonder when their feast is coming. Janelle says she is so full from pizza she can't eat anything else. They say the internet is gonna be pissed cause the veto was rigged.

Diane says she thinks there will be a lot of how much you will give up to win. Janelle says they should raise the prize money then. James asks Diane if Howie has a chance w/her. She says no showmances this year. Howie asks if Diane's sis is cuter than her & as petite as her (hello Howie they are twins :lol: ) Diane says she tried to set up her sis w/Drew's twin. Howies asks is Diane/Drew & her sis & his bro has a 4-some. Diane says noooo. Talk goes to 3-somes & Diane says a threesome better be 2 gals & 1 guy cause it would be gross to have 2 guys on 1 gal. Diane admits she has had a threesome (2 gal/1 guy). Howie pushes for details but no luck.

Erika comes up to HOH. She is feeling bad. They have her lay down & say she may be dehydrated.

Feeds switch to Will & Boogie in BY (mid convo). Boogie says something about how (to James) you are going to have to go up against these people eventually so why not do it now. Boog says the prob w/James is he's so hostile & irrational & has a fear of being backdoored. Jase's name came up (from James). Boog say there are no more pawns to put up against Will. Will says he's not campaigning to stay. Will starts jogging circles aroung the yard. CG still laying beside pool. Jase comes out & starts singing.

Jase sings

BB: Please stop singing

Jase sings

BB: Please stop singing

Jase & Boog say that's not a real song he made it up

Jase sings

FOTH

Will: the premise was like the bachelor

FOTH

(Looks like we are having a 1 screen on all 4 feeds night)

Back after about 4 min of FOTH

Jase: so I wonder what Janelle is telling them they should do

someone (in a girly voice): I think you should blow guys on planes (not sure if I heard the word planes right?)

Jase: what sucks is if I get bounced before her

Jase: dude they don't want Will gone

Will: you guys go up & say to get rid of Marcellas

Boogie: I already did

Jase: what did you say

Boog: I just floated it out there

Will: be like look, here's a truce ,a total truce. We won't put you up. Gte rid of Marcellas. He's gotta go sooner or later. it will be a backdoor thing. He's gonna be a total bitch about it & throw a shitfit but it will be as fast as possible.

Boog: for some reason people are afraid of him

Will: cause he's gonna throw a shitfit

Jase: cause hes' a floating boat & he's kissed everyone's ass enough that they think...

Boog: cause janelle loves him

Will: Janelle doesn't love anyone. She loves Cristal & money

Boog: well you know what I mean w/in the context of being here

Boogie says out of anyone here Janelle is pretty tight w/Marcellas. Will says to tell them to get rid of Marcy this week & they (CT) will go after Erika & Diane next week. Boog says James doesn't trust Will & would need to hear that from him. Will says OK. Jase says all 3 of them have to beat Janelle. Boogie says she is tough & they need to win a HOH to do it. Will says he will talk to them tomorrow. Will thinks it would be better to wait for them to ask for an idea instead of offering one up. Boggie worries they won't ask & convinces Will to go offer it up & he will try to pull James off to the side at the feast. Boogie telling Will what to say.

Jase says he feels Kaysar & James make their own decisions unlike the other 2 knuckleheads Janelle & Howie.

CG has been asleep (or acting like he is, who knows) on the chaise by the pool within clear earshot of all this convo.

Boog & Jase playing with a blow-up ball. Will twirling a long pole. Danielle & Marcy come out & fold clothes from the dryer.

713 pm bbt

James invites Diane up to hoh Howie, James, Janie, and Diane will now all be in hoh room together.

James questions Diane about being drunk. Diane says she told DR guy she hated him last night.

She begins to say what she told DR guy about being scolded for singing and we have FIRE!]

Diane comments that Brian the DR guy was nasty on her season too.

They all discuss feast tonight and the George can

Archived