July 22 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a brief FOTH...

back to HOH. James rehashing the veto comp yet again :blink: Dani talks about their feast that is coming. I think it is going to be Japanese. James is upset. Not about that CG isn't going home but the way things were conducted today. Erika says it was the same during her season w/the diamond power of veto being introduced because they wanted Alison to stay. Erika says they need to get drunk tonight. James (yet again) they wouldn't let me look into the bag, that type of comp should have been set up in 15 min, I would be vulnerable if I couldn't play for veto next week blah blah blah.

Talk moves to Danille being drunk last nite. Janelle says they need to start watching what they say that they talk too freely. She says they were talking about oral sex last nite. Danielle asks if she said anything & they says yes. You said that even if you are tired & your man comes home you will give him a hummer. Janelle says "you even went hmmmmmmmmmmmmm". Dani says "I am such a tramp". James says last night the gals were talking about guys going down. Jan says last night they were all like "stop munching the box" & that talk was started by Howie. James says he enjoyed that convo last night.

Smalltalk for a bit

Talk of CG. Jase tried to talk CG out of using the veto but he's not falling for it. They think it will be rigged for CG to win HOH next week. Janelle tells James at least he called him (CG) out during the nom ceremony. James says yeah but he bets it won't make TV. Erika goes to shower. Janelle leaves. Daine tries to talk James into coming down & interacting w/people. He says he will in a bit. Diane leaves.

(I'm out for a bit. I will come back & post later)

8:00 pm BBT Dani & Marc folding towels. They have to be folded Marc's way! and Dani doesn't like that. Underwear all different colors now since going through the blueberries.

Will & Mike & Jase in BY while BG appears to be sleeping near the pool. Marc begins to sing while folding towels and there are FLAMES.

All cams in HOH room. Erika, Janelle, Di, James, Dani. Janelle asleep on bed. Just talk of food and nutrition and upcoming feast. Talk reverts back to how the competition was unfair. They wouldn't let James look in the bag to see if EVERYONE'S name was in the bag, he and Di suspect that only half the HGs names were in the bag since the bag wasn't very full of balls. Talk of oral and other kinds of sex. James began talking about BB and their unfair POV competition. Saying BB is going to make it so that CG wins HOH next time. No one talking. No one looking at each other.

Erika breaks silence to say she's leaving to take a shower before feast comes and that she hopes there is alcohol tonight. Those left say they have laundry to do and Dani says that Marc is in a laundry frenzy. Janelle called out to go to DR. All cams still in HOH :( And now there were three!

Talk about the unfair comeptition again. James thought it was a game, but found out it is only a tv show. Di preparing to leave............. and then there were two!

Cams switch to LR where CG is lying on sofa. He is on only slop for rest of his game cuz he won POV competition. CG only one in LR.

ALL CAMS back in HOH. 8:25 pm BBT James talking about how he cannot have POV competition next week nor HOH which leaves him totally vulnerable. That's why it is so unfair. Only Dani and James are in HOH and he's pouring his heart out to Dani. He picks out that CG will also get HOH handed to him by BB just to put a spin on it to the television viewers. James now talking about how boogie lifted Erika up by his chained hand and cheated and how he didn't bring that up to BB even though they were stuck on slop all that time.

Dani says that if CG gets HOH, she can make it so that James is saved. Dani left and now there is one! James left in HOH and cams showing kitchen area. Badmiton going to be played in BY

Archived